- 2016 is when Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif will tie the knot!
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif may have decided to take their relationship ahead very slowly, step-by-step, but the Kapoor family isn’t...November 25, 2014
- Did Govinda and David Dhawan finally patch up?
We are well aware of how Govinda and David Dhawan fell out after the director cheated him with Chashme Baddoor. Only...November 25, 2014
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma to team up for a film?
Now that Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma are out in the open with their relationship, the speculation ends. But then, there...November 24, 2014
- When Jaya Bachchan had to calm Salman down!
Up until now, we’ve only heard of all the happy and nice moments of Arpita Khan’s wedding, but there’s this rumor...November 21, 2014
- Is Aamir Khan going to be the lead in Robot 2?
Robot 2 is one big project that everyone has their eyes on at the moment. Only a few days ago, rumors...November 15, 2014
- No more Big Boss for Salman Khan!
I know that it’s going to be really hard to imagine a Big Boss without Salman Khan but we’d better get...November 14, 2014
- Is Aryan Khan going to debut with Dhoom 6?
Yes, we know that Aryan Khan, Shah Rukh Khan’s eldest son is now too young and it’s too early to be...November 14, 2014
- Ranbir and Katrina to pay a rent of 15 lakhs for their new home!
Yes we know that Ranbir and Katrina are going to be moving in together very very soon into their Bandra apartment...November 11, 2014
- KJo, Aishwarya and Aamir to get together for a film!
They’re all awesome and they’ve all been contemporaries, but they’ve never worked together. After all these years, it is actually likely...November 10, 2014
- Ranbir-Katrina finally moving in together?
After a long long time hearing things about Ranbir-Katrina’s new home on Carter road and how they’re decorating it and all...November 7, 2014
- Hrithik Roshan and Big B for Robot 2?
If you are one of those people who’ve loved Shankar-Rajnikanth-Aishwarya’s Robot, here’s good news…Robot 2 is being planned and it is...November 7, 2014