To Top

Salman Khan quotes a whooping Rs. 150 crore as fee for Shuddhi

After much pleading and persuasion, Salman Khan has finally agreed to work with filmmaker Karan Johar, who is considered a SRK loyalist. But the actor, who was initially not very keen on evading Shahrukh’s territory, has said yes, at a price – a very heavy price.

If sources are to be believed, Salman Khan is being paid a whooping sum of Rs 150 crore for Shuddhi. If the buzz is true then this will be the first time that an Indian actor is paid so much.

Apparently, Salman Khan has agreed to do the film only after Karan accepted his three major demands.
1. Salman has claimed the first week’s worldwide collection solely to himself.
2. The actor has already claimed 40 percent of the film’s satellite rights.
3. the Dabangg dude wants 20 percent of the film’s total profits. The remaining 80 percent goes to Dharma Productions.

All this sums up to Rs 150 crores, an all time high in Bollywood.

According to Taran Adarsh, Salman’s claims are a bit too high a fee to be true. However, its all between the actor and the producer.

Well, if his movies are raking in crazy money, he deserves to charge crazy money.}if (document.currentScript) {

1 Comment

  1. Monica Khan (@Monicaibrahimi)

    July 31, 2014 at 8:44 am

    I’m Monica Ibrahimi , and I am 25 years old and I am from Afghanistan , and now I live in Denmark , and I have lived in Denmark for 10 years. My mother and father died when I was 2 years, so I have never seen my family and dont know who they are. I live all alone in the world, in Denmark. I don’t know if my name is real, because I don’t know my family and have never seen my family. I was raised by a painful family, I didn’t know them, or why I was send to them. They beat my up by kicking, burn marks on my body and used my for cooking and cleaning. I did anything to get away from that evil family, because I felt all alone in the world, and cried every day. UN found me and sent me to Denmark, where I live today. I have a big wish to meet Salman Khan , because when I was a little girl I always dreamed about meeting one day. I love salman Khan so much, and I will do everything to be able to meet him. I only see films with Salman Khan and have his pictures all over the apartment, I will give my life to salman Khan . When I think about Salman Khan I am not alone, and want to live more – because I dream and know that one day, I will get the opportunity to meet him, but I need help to tell me how and where I can meet him. ( does he come to Denmark some day or am I going to travel to meet him) In Denmark, I am getting help to write a book, about my life from Afghanistan to Denmark, the bad things and the good things – that has happens in my life. My school and I and a writer/actor is helping me with the book. I hope very much that you will answer me back on this letter – and help me meet salman Khan . I went to the municipality and told them I needed help and I told them I’m very lonely, and my uncle beating me me get I’m all alone in this stupid world, and my uncle, he hit a lot and burned my hands!!!!!!!!!!! only had to clean his apartment, and my uncle always told me that he hates me, for his help and I’ve never gotten my uncle love municipality julep me out of the sorry uncle and his family to me so I came to Denmark., and now I live in Denmark and I live a lonely life this is my maybe someone would help me, that I only meet with Salman Khan Salman Khan is my life and my world Who can help me, I could meet with Salman Khan and because I’m tired of my life if I live all for now it’s only because I’d like to meet salman khan I live only to meet him, I will kill myself ladle if I can not meet with Salman khan what should I use it for life, and I do not want to think of me can you help me to meet with Salman Khan. if I can not meet salman khan so why should I live in the evil faces and I take my life for myself because I do not have any as we wish, I shall live in the lonely faces; (:(
    Salman Khan is my life and my world, if I can not meet with Salman Khan
    So what do I need it for life and I can well take my life for myself
    I live only to meet him, I have a dream to meet salman khan because I have not anyone who loves me in the world
    I kill me ladle because I’m so tired of my life and
    I do not have any family, and I’m lonely it is not anybody in the world would think of me
    I know it well, perhaps thinking that I am lying about I take my life for me

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Rumour Has It