Madalasa Sharma, who was last seen in Samrat And Co, opposite Rajeev Khandelwal spared time to answer our slam book questions…
1. Name: Madalsa Sharma
2. Known among family & friends (Pet Name): Mitthi
3. B’date & Zodiac: 26th Sept, Libra
4. First Crush: Zaf Efron ( High School Musucal)
5. First tryst with fame: Premeir of my Telegu Film by D Ramanaidu
6. With your first paycheck: Bought an I-Pod
7. If not an Actor then: Can’t think
8. Life’s turning point: Mr. Namit Kaoor’s Acting Lab. where I discovered ‘actor’ in me.
9. Most prized possession till date: My Honda Civic.
10. Fav. Actor & Actress: Amitabh Bachchan, Cameron Diaz
11. Your likes & dislikes: Like honesty in people, dislike pretention.
12. Your hobbies & passion: Music, Dance,
13. Your way of unwinding: Chilling with friends.
14. With which celeb you would like to go on a romantic date: Mr. Siddharth. M
15. If given a chance, as whom you would like to reborn as: Madalsa Sharma
16. Idea of comfort food: Continental
17. One person you look up to: My Mom
18. Your dream destination: Venice
19. Three things you are addicted to: Fone, Friends and my Car
20. Describe yourself in 3 words: Dil-Dosti-Dance.
21. Three things people don’t know about you: I am an open Book.
22. Secret ambition: To be on top of my profession.
23. Life’s ultimate goal: To live life King-size
24. 5 years down the line, you see yourself as: A great achiever longing for more.
25. Life’s Motto: Never to say Die
Madalsa’s quick ones…
One thing about Madalsa we did not know…
A secret, Raz ko raz hi rahne do…
Being sexy to you is…
Cool and a lots of fuzz.
Sexiest man alive is…
Madalsa’s dream man should be…
Tall, dark and handsome topped with some bheja.
One romantic date you remember…
The easiest way to woo Madalsa is…
Flowers and gifts ‘expensive’ is a bonus
The one thing that puts you off in a man…
Dim wit, a pakau.
The one thing that turns you on…
Sense of humor
The real Madalsa is…
Yet to be discovered
Love to you is…
Being there and not knowing where.
Your message to the readers of Perfect Woman magazine…
Live life king-size and leave your mark behind.
Your wishes for Perfect Woman magazine…
Woman on top is the perfect position to be in. So be on top.