Remakes have a lot of differences from the original films. Now Bollywood Celebden presents the differences between the Hero remake and the original film.
• In the original, hero Jackie Shroff played the flute. In the remake, Sooraj Pancholi will be seen playing the mouth organ throughout the film.
• In the original, the hero Kishen is a minor criminal. In the remake, he is a hardened offender in serious need of reformation.
• In the original, the girl of Kishen’s dreams is introduced as she danced to a semi-classical song. In the remake, Aathiya Shetty would be introduced in a full-on jazz-rock dance number.
• In the original, Jackie’s character goes to prison only for two years to cover up for his mentor. In the remake, Sooraj Pancholi’s character goes in for much longer.
• Though a street dada in real life, Jackie Shroff had never gone to jail. Sooraj has been to prison for love. Just like his character.
• In the original, Meenakshi Sheshadri sings ‘Lambi Judaai’ when Jackie goes to prison. In the remake, Aathiya Shetty will work out frantically to the beat of frenzied music to overcome her grief.
• Jackie might make a token guest appearance in the remake, for old times’ sake.