While the new gen actresses try hard to remain fit, fair and fabulous, we have the 80s and 90s superstars walking out on them like bosses. Age is just a number for these actors. They are old in Bollywood and know very well how to hold their place.
Here are few actresses who are ageing with grace. Not only are they in shape but also very much in demand. Check out the top 10 actresses who will never get old in Bollywood..
1. Madhuri Dixit: One can never get enough of this beauty. her smile is mesmerising and her talent is a sweet treat. She was last seen in two powerful films Dedh Ishqiya and Gulaab Gang where her role was that of a strong willed woman. Also, she is one of the judges for reality dance show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and also does advertisements.
2. Tabu: Tabu was last seen in the film Jai Ho and her presence was such a treat. Her upcoming projects include Vishal Bhahrdwaj’s Haider, a modern day adaptation of Hamlet. We know for sure that she will do great as Hamlet’s mother.
3. Sridevi: Her power-packed performance in her comback film English Vinglish left us speechless and here is another juicy piece of gossip that will get you excited. She is apparently in talks with a Hollywood producer for the film Cowboys and Indians where she will be seen alongside Hollywood beauty Meryl Streep. Whoa!
4. Kajol: Kajol will be seen in a film opposite her husband Ajay Devgn. The genre is romantic, that which is perfect for this babe, and the details of the film are yet to be announced. Kajol has never really been out of site. She has been an active endorser and has done a lot of ads in the past few years.
5. Shilpa Shetty: Nobody would believe she is a mother of an infant. She beats all the other actresses, even the present day ones, when it comes to having the perfect body. She is going to be seen in an item number in her upcoming home production Dhishkiyaon
6. Juhi Chawla: After Gulaab Gang, one cannot deny the fact that this woman is a powerhouse of talent. Gone are those days when Juhi was known for her bubbly, fun-loving roles. The lady is made for drama! Her biggest upcoming project is The Hundred Foot Journey co-starring Om Puri and Helen Mirren.
7. Raveena Tandon: Raveen Tandon is all set to make heads turn with her all new glam doll avatar in Anurag Kashyap’s next release Bombay Velvet. She is going be seen as a ’60s jazz singer in the film. Who said she looks anywhere close to being a mother of two?
8. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: After taking a long break for three years, Aishwarya Rai is all set to make a grand come back. She has signed a film with Mani Ratnam where she plays a female centric role. Also, she is rumuoured to be acting with her husband Abhishek Bachchan in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s next.
9. Sonali Bendre: Her smile is enough to melt your heart. Sonali Bendre was last seen in the recent film Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobara as Akshay Kumar’s girlfriend. Boy, was she hot or what!! She will be seen narrating the reality show Mission Sapne.
10. Karisma Kapoor: Her last film was a big disaster but nothing can stop this woman from shining in Bollywood. Apparently, Karisma Kapoor might be seen shaking a leg in the film Gabbar starring Akshay Kumar. Item number, eh!!