Love them or hate them, but you can’t ignore them. As much as we hate to admit it, we have to say, our celebrities make for great conversation. They are like starters at any casual get-together, etc. You agree? Okay! So now, we reveal some of the quirkiest celebrity facts ever! Giggle, gasp and groan as you read them.
1. Kareena Kapoor dreamed of becoming a lawyer so much so that she had even joined the Government Law College in Churchgate. She sure would have made a hot lawyer, indeed.
2. We bet you didn’t know this. God of masses, Salman Khan has a weird obsession with soaps. Yes, you read that right. Apparently, his bathroom is flooded with herbal and homemade soaps made of vegetable and fruit extracts.
3. OMG! Madhuri Dixit was paid Rs. 27,535,729 for her 1994 film Hum Aapke Hain Koun…! opposite Salman Khan.
4. Sultry babe Bipasha Basu never wanted to become an actress. She always dreamed of becoming a doctor. Former supermodel Mehr Jessia spotted Bipasha Basu in a hotel in Kolkata and suggested she take up modelling. In a way, it’s because of Mehr Rampal that Bipasha decided to pursue a career in the glamour industry.
5. Bollywood heartthrob, Hrithik Roshan feared going to school and would often bunk classes especially during oral exams, as he used to stammer and hated the fact that his classmates made fun of him. He still practices speech therapy on a daily basis.
6. Did you know, Imran Khan is a US citizen, and has been living in India using a work permit.
7. If you though Shahrukh Khan is a fan of cricket as he own an IPL team, think again. The king loves football and often goes to the American School of Bombay ground at Bandra-Kurla complex every Sunday to indulge in a good game of football with his Bollywood buddies.
8. Not many know, Sonam Kapoor started earning at an early age of 15, when she took up a job as a waitress in Singapore as her parents only gave her a meager allowance.
9. You know what? Vidya Balan is said to have played cupid for all her friends and loved to set them up on blind dates.
10. Deepika Padukone is the only actress in Bollywood to enter the 500 crore club, delivering back to back hits with films like Race 2, Cocktail, Chennai Express and Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela.