Priyanka Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha and Deepika Padukone were among the many B-town celebs who graced the red carpet of 14th edition of Zee Cine Awards. While much of the action was on the stage of the award show, the red carpet too had it’s share of action and drama. Here’s a look at what the stars wore on this special night…
Last year we saw Deepika sport a Naeem Khan gown, which had a striking resemblance to one of Jennifer Lopez’s look at the 2012 Oscars. But we simply loved the little twist the babe added to her gown, she sported a maang tikaa. However we wished the next time Deepika makes her entry on this red carpet she will chose a different colour.
Priyanka Chopra, the international pop-star ditched her pop-star look and went in for a tissue Jade –saree with a dash of pink and gold. It kept hitting our head that she is the original desi girl of B-town. Ms Chopra left everyone wondering if she walked the red carpet in her Gunday avatar for her film’s promotion which will hit the theatres this Friday.
Sonakshi Sinha with her all-toned-down slim avatar we feel could have done better, she was seen in a white and black Gauri and Nainika gown and the spiked head gear. We like experiments, but not this one.
who do you think looks the more happening among the three? Though there were many celebs who stunned us with their looks, we felt the need to talk about these three babes and how they tried to woo us and steal the show as well! Do you think they managed to do just that?
Listed below is the complete winners list at the Zee Cine Awards 2014. Check it out…
– Best Story – Kai Po Che
– Umeed Ka Naya Chehra Male Award – Vidyut Jamval
– Best Playback singer male – Arijit Singh for ‘Tum Hi Ho’
– Best Playback singer Female – Shreya Ghoshal for Aashiqui 2
– Best Lyrics – Mithoon for Aashiqui 2
– Best Background Score goes to Pritam in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
– Best Marketed Film of the Year is Chennai Express
– Song of The Year Award goes To ‘Tum Hi ho’ from Aashiqui 2
– Best Choreography – Remo D’souza for ‘Badtameez DIL’ in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani
– Best Action For Dhoom 3
– Best Debut Director – Ritesh Batra for The Lunchbox
– Best Sound Design – Madras Cafe
– Best Visual Effects – Red Chillies for Krrish 3