To Top

A huge fire accident in Sridevi’s house!

A massive fire accident took place in Sridevi’s house at Andheri Lokhandwala last evening. The fire started off with a short circuit in the AC in their bedroom and spread out to a large portion of their apartment destroying a lot of their property.

When the fire happened, Sridevi was in the house, but luckily she didn’t get hurt. Her mother in law was also present in the house, who was then later sent to Sanjay Kapoor’s house after the mishap. Daughters Jahnavi and Khushi were then out for dinner with their friends. The family, it was reported will spend the night in a hotel in the city as there would be no power in Sridevi’s house due to the accident.

Sadly, a lot of her clothes got burnt away along with a lot of jewellery leading to a loss in lots of property. Worse even, a lot of Sridevi’s beautiful paintings got destroyed in the fire. The painting of Michael Jackson that she made and gifted to Jahnavi after he passed away was also destroyed.

A source close to the family speaking about this, said, “The entire bedroom is damaged. Sridevi is an excellent painter and some of her paintings which were hanging on the wall were destroyed.”} else {

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Celeb News