Dia Mirza believes in being minimalist when it comes to make up . Her makeup is always so fresh and feminine. Thanks to her naturally gorgeous and flawless skin, Dia Mirza more often than not is spotted wearing a no makeup look.
Her beauty essentials are a tinted lip balm, a good mascara and a kohl pencil, all by MAC. She likes keeping it simple by wearing earthly tones for the day and jazzing it up for night or red carpets by adding more kohl and a wash of color on her eye lids.
The following tutorial features products from high end brands such as MAC, Bobbi Brown and Makeup Forever as these are the brands she chooses to use as opposed to the thick kryolan pansticks.
So let’s get started!!
Dia uses a light coverage of MAC Studio Fix Foundation. She has a combination skin. My advice to all those who suffer from excess oil and shine is to use a good primer before applying the foundation. Blend the foundation well bringing it down to the neck for a seamless finish. Conceal under eye circles if any with a concealer. (I don’t think dia uses any as she’s blessed with a flawless skin)
Prime your eye lids and apply a wash of colour on the lids. MACs Tempting, Naked Lunch, patina would look great. Line the upper and lower water lines using a black liner. Dia Mirza uses MACs Techna kohl. Now line the upper lash line with a black gel eye liner going very close to the lash line. ( Her favourite is the BoBbi Brown liner)
- Smudge a brown eyeshadow on the outer third of the lash line.
- Apply a shimmery eye shadow in the inner corners as this will brighten up your look.
- Nylon, Shroom, Rice Paper by MAC are great for this purpose.
- Now curl your lashes and apply 2-3 coats of Mascara and the eyes are done.
- Apply a pink blush to the apples of your cheek.
- Springsheen by MAC would be the exact pink colour Dia always has on.
- Slightly contour the cheek bones.
- Highlight your cheek bones, forehead and the bridge of your nose. Dia uses the Makeup Forever Highlighter.
For those who have oily skin dust a little powder on the problem areas. For most of them it is the T zone and chin. Dia uses the translucent powder by MAC.
Dia Mirza never has matte lips.
- Apply a peachy pink lipstick.
- She always has something like Peach Blossom by MAC on her lips.
- Top it up with Deelight Gloss by MAC. (I don’t know tha Bobbi brown Gloss she uses)
And, that’s the makeup done! !