The first thing that pops up in my mind when I think of Parineeti Chopra is, her vivacious personality. That contagious smile and those twinkling eyes are enough to win a million hearts. Her fashion sense is easy-breezy and very simple. She is a ‘less-is-more’ girl, who loves her jeans, tees and flip flops. It is heard that she is a no-fuss lady and is very easy to style her.
- Parineeti gives a few styling tips, which every girl should keep in mind.
- A pair of flip-flops is a must in every girls wardrobe.
- Animal prints look cheap. Avoid them as much as possible.
- Brown and black is the worst combination. Never wear them together.
- Keep a pair of track pants handy.
- The first and most important thing to do on purchase of a dress, bag or footwear is, remove the price tags.
- Wear the right inner wear for the right outfit. The panty line should never be seen through your dress. It makes the most gorgeous outfit look ugly.
- When wearing a gown, remember to carry safety pins. They come very handy.
- Every girl must own a pair of heels. They make you look tall and classy. Make sure you are comfortable in them.