To Top

Shahrukh Khan’s Mannat catches fire due to a short circuit!

On a fine thursday night, fire had broken out at Shahrukh Khan’s palace – Mannat, which is located at Badra’s Bandstand. According to our sources, the fire broke down due to a short circuit. The short circuit occured in a bathroom’s exhaust fan and the bungalow’s fire alarm was set off. Following this, the security guards called the fire brigade which rushed two fire engines to SRK‘s bungalow.

Since the fire was not a major one, the falmes were quickly brought under control by the fire engines. Following this, the superstar took to Twitter and said, “All safe on the house front. Thanx to all deptts concerned. ‘Now that the house is on fire let’s warm ourselves’ Didn’t seem viable though.”

1 Comment

  1. premilla chetty

    November 22, 2013 at 5:47 pm

    He’s so cute and romantic.He really know’s how to act.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

More in Did You Know

Bollywood Celebden is your one stop shop for all things Bollywood. We cover celebrity news, present movie reviews, analyse fashion trends and provide your daily dose of much needed entertainment.

For partnership and advertising queries please contact our PR Team at