Dhoom 3, an action thriller and the third installment of the Dhoom franchise is all set to hit theaters this Christmas. With a star studded cast including Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif, Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra, the film is completely prepared to break all records created at the Bollywood box office, so far. Dhoom 3 was wrapped up recently, and the film that has slipped into its post production.
While the makers have kept even the minute of minute details of the film under close wraps, it was hard to bring out any info on the film’s story or shooting schedules! However, we have managed to present you with 10 facts anyone would love to know about Aamir Khan’s Dhoom 3. We also show you some unseen pics of the film.
Facts of Dhoom 3
- Dhoom 3 is the first Bollywood movie to be released in the IMAX format. The film will be released in Dolby Atmos.
- Aditya Chopra hasn’t shown the rough cut of Dhoom3 to Aamir Khan as he doesn’t want Aamir to make any unnecessary changes in the film.
- Aamir khan wore the bowler hat for 3 months before the shoot for Dhoom3 began, to get accustomed with it!
- Aamir Khan is said to play a double role in the film, a surprise kept under the wraps by Aditya Chopra! Source reveals that his character turning bad has something to do with a sick twin brother.
- Aamir Khan took off to Australia specially to learn tap dancing for Dhoom 3.
- Aamir Khan who considers Dhoom3 one of his personal projects, was upset when the shooting was wrapped up.
- Dhoom 3 teaser crossed 6 million views within six days. Broken all records even before it’s release.
- Joe Digaetano, known for Transformer, Real steel, Pearl Harbor and now working in amazing spider man 2, has given special effects for Dhoom 3, as well.
- The very famous Oliver Keller has been signed as the stunt director for the film. While Shawnah Donley is stunt double for Katrina, Nick Beyler has been hired for Aamir Khan and Jef Groff for Abhishek Bachchan.
- Diana Penty is said to be playing an important role in the film.
- Uday Chopra will be romancing Australian actress Tabrett Bethell, who will be making her Bollywood debut with Dhoom 3.
- Katrina Kaif will be seen singing in the film. She is said to have taken special singing lessons for her role.
Dhoom 3 is directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, produced by Aditya Chopra and will hit theaters on December 20, 2013.