Bollywood icon Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks to Matthew Stadlen about India as a whole, in just 5 minutes. The topics range from living with her in-laws to arranged marriages, India’s place on the world stage and why she won’t be swapping her homeland for Hollywood. She also talks about what she thinks of herr and Abhishe’s comparison to Hollywood’s Brangelina.
More in Who Said What
- In PK, Aamir’s Bhojpuri style is influenced by Dilip Kumar in Gunga Jumna : Raju Hirani
Tweet This is the second of a two-part interview with Rajkumar Hirani interview. We ran Part I on Dec. 11. Here, Raju...December 13, 2014
- I think my Dad loves Sonakshi more than me : Arjun Kapoor
Tweet Looks like Arjun Kapoor doesn’t really need a PR. He’s a pro at ‘self-promotion’. At least that’s what one would...December 8, 2014
- ‘Feminism is equality,’ Freida Pinto on why feminism is often misunderstood
Tweet From being a small-time model to making it big in Hollywood, Freida Pinto is a classic Indian success story. She’s...December 3, 2014
- Gauhar Khan takes on her molester, says, “this loser does not represent my beautiful faith”
Tweet Gauhar Khan, the victim of one of the most shameful moral policing incidents in recent memory, is one strong and...December 3, 2014
- Friends or frenemies? Salman Khan having second thoughts about SRK patch-up
Tweet Just as we were finally relieved that the Khan trio has decided to bury their differences and patch things up,...December 2, 2014
- Heroines are important in Prabhudheva films: Sonakshi Sinha
Tweet Prabhudheva’s films are a delight to watch, with all the craziness and life they’re filled with. But there’s one thing...December 2, 2014
- It is easy to work with Amitabh Bachchan: Farhan Akhtar
Tweet Working with THE Amitabh Bachchan is most actors’ dream-come-true. But sharing screen space with Big B is not easier said...December 1, 2014
- “I’m too small for a biopic on me” Shah Rukh Khan!
Tweet Shah Rukh Khan has perhaps had the most inspiring and touching life of all of the bollywood stars and his...November 27, 2014
- “I don’t regret making SOTY” Karan Johar!
Tweet There were people who loved Student of the year and there were people who didn’t. But sadly, there are more...November 25, 2014
- “If I found something interesting, I’d leave acting” Sonakshi Sinha!
Tweet In the bollyland, detachment is really important and Sonakshi Sinha, who’s wise beyond her years knew that even before she...November 24, 2014