Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone, the on screen power couple are back with a bang in their forthcoming flick Chennai Express, their last being Om Shanti Om in 2007. The action-comedy is due for an Eid release; August 9, 2013, not just Nationally but also in non-traditional international markets such as Peru, Morocco, France and Israel amongst others. Being a Shahrukh flick, naturally people have set their hopes and expectations soaring high. The awaited and aggressively promoted film has had its share of controversies too. Apparently, the distributors of Chennai Express made a demand stating that they wanted prime slots in single screen cinemas. This would disturb popular Marathi film, and so the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MSN) threatened to stall the films release. Anyway, “all publicity is good publicity”.
Lets have a look at what lies ahead for Chennai Express. Will it break Aamir Khan’s ‘3 Idiot’ record? And, will it give a new high to Deepika’s career, and another blockbuster for Shahrukh Khan? Lets have a look at what Ganesha says.
– As per Ganesha observations, Chennai Express will release with the Virgo Ascendant and Moon in Leo, Purvaphalguni constellation.
– On the day of it’s release, Jupiter and Mars will be placed in the 10th House.
– Jupiter is in the Anyo Anya Uchcha Yoga, because it is posited in Gemini – the Sign ruled by Mercury. And, Mercury is placed in Jupiter’s Sign of exaltation. Same way, Mars is getting debilitated by an exchange, because it is placed in Mercury’s Sign and Mercury is in Mars’ Sign of debilitation.
– Saturn and Rahu are placed in the House of finances.
– Sun being the 12th House’s Lord is placed with Mercury – the Lord of the Ascendant and the 11th House.
– Going by Ganesha’s predictions, Chennai Express is all set to receive a warm welcome at the box office.
– The advance-booking score for the film would be very high.
– The day the film releases and the opening weekend will be good in India as well as overseas and will pocket good money, as there are no competitors in its release week.
– However, just because the money is good doesn’t mean Chennai Express will be a superhit.
– Come Monday, the film’s business will start to see a low and by end of the week, the business may come down remarkably. The film’s overseas business however will continue to run steady and in fact good.
Overall, despite the heavy weight star cast, aggressive promotions, Eid release and no competitors, the film will not do as great as it is expected to do. Ganesha wishes loads of luck to this endeavor.
About GaneshaSpeaks: A highly trusted Astrology service, steadily rising up the popularity ladder with 5 million+ monthly visitors.