Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham was a massive hit in it’s time and Karan Johar cemented his place as one of the most efficient film makers in Bollywood. But seems like so many people got carried away with the family drama, nobody noticed these insane bloopers.
Amitabh’s a step ahead of technology.
1. The set up of the movie is in the year 1999, where they show us Amitabh Bachchan talking to his younger son Hrithik Roshan. He uses a Nokia 9000 Communicator cell phone in 1991. And we thought the phone was launched in 1996? How cool would it be if we got to see the iPhone 10 in his next venture!
Amitabh’s always ahead of time!
2. In the movie there comes a scene where Amitabh sings ‘Aati Kya Khandala’ to his wife in the flashback portion of the film which begins in 1991. But Aamir Khan’s Ghulam released in the year 1998. Did Aamir show Amitabh a special screening of Ghulam 7 years prior to it’s release? :O Woo! Wish he had called us too!
3. When Kareena Kapoor is leaving for the college prom night, we see her dressed uber-sexily in a red outfit with a scarf aswell. But just as she reaches the venue, her scarf magically turns itself into a red coat. Okay, maybe she has a wardrobe attached in her car. Rich 90′s kids, I tell you!
Oops! I did it again!
4. When Kareena is all dressed up to kill for the prom night, Hrithik points out that she’s wearing two different sandals which Kareena shrugs off saying, “It’s fashion” and leaves the house with her prom date, Robby wearing the same. But again, when she’s seen dancing and singing, “you are my soniya”, suddenly Harry Potter appears and gives her a perfect pair of matching sandals. Wait ..What? You didn’t see Harry Potter breaking in from the rooftop?
Hrithik’s expensive trick!
5. When Hrithik first meets Kareena at their college, we see him driving a red convertible Lamborghini Countache. And later in the movie, Hrithik offers Shahrukh a lift in his silver Mercedes. Woah man! You just HAVE TO teach me that trick! I’m really bored of my Maruti 800.