Kajol feels there is no actress better than her till date

Actress Kajol is known for her memorable romantic movies that came in late 90’s like Dilwale Dulaniya Lejayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Pyaar Toh Ho Naa Hi Tha, etc. She is still considered to be the icon of Bollywood and inspiration to lot of young actresses who want to make mark in Bollywood. She now openly says there is no one better than her in terms of acting in Bollywood presently.

Her hit Jodi with Shahrukh Khan is known to be the best ever even now. The chemistry between them in DDLJ and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is a pure magic and every Bollywood director wants to consider SRK and Kajol as an example while making the romantic movies.

Kajol during a chat chow with Karan Johar said “There is no one. I don’t think there is any one better than me. Not right now. I think acting is something where you learn, re-learn things, hone and refine your skills. I think the girls need time,”

When asked if there is any potential hit pair in the present Bollywood, she said, “I haven’t seen anyone like that who could build or match upto to ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’, ‘Dilwale Dhulaniya Lejayenge.”

Kajol has taken a brief break from acting after marrying her co-star Ajay Devgn and did only couple of lead roles after that, one in Fanaa opposite to Aamir Khan and the other in My Name is Khan with Shahrukh Khan.

1. Lmg

March 20, 2013 at 4:22 am

now I know why we never got a thank you for that beautiful anniversary quilt sent to them.
    Attitude problem?True, you a very good actress but movies will not disappear
    without you.

2. HUH?

March 19, 2013 at 10:32 am

To be honest, Kajol is one of my favourites & can convey so much emotion without saying a word, but I really think Priyanka has more depth as an actress. Kajol is really best known for her rom/coms & on-screen chemistry with SRK.

3. TruthHurts

March 19, 2013 at 10:30 am

Wow! I’ve seen her interviews & heard that she was extremely rude & arrogant in real life, but I guess I didn’t realize it was at this level. I don’t know who’s worse SRK, Kareena or Kajol…

4. Nina

March 18, 2013 at 6:45 pm

Bay the Way miss kajol How Mary critics award did you have?i havent heard about Any national award too. Be humble!

5. serene ahmed

March 18, 2013 at 5:00 am

well actually she is the best

6. Salim Raone

March 17, 2013 at 9:33 am

She is indeed arrogant in saying that. But she cannot beat SRK…the most arrogant and over-rated actor.

7. Harrisonsmith

March 16, 2013 at 11:27 am

I have totally agreed with the Kajol statement .

8. Balu

March 16, 2013 at 3:14 am

hahahahahahah shut up “salman khan” you little jealous prick… and kajol? who are you again?

9. Nala

March 16, 2013 at 3:13 am

ohh miss monobrow being a little bitch.. priyanka, katrina, deepika, kareena & rani could kick your filthy ass anytime. bring it one you arrogant piece of shhh

10. Lho

March 15, 2013 at 11:24 pm

I dont believe she could ve actually say that ! We all know the media and their fake stories and even if she was the best (which btw i dont think so) she is just not that type

11. Oishee Moni

March 15, 2013 at 9:53 pm

Talking about arrogant huh!!!! Priyanka, Anushka, Kangna, Vidya even her cousin Rani Mukherjee is way better than her.

12. Lush

March 15, 2013 at 8:53 pm

she did act in a few great films..she is definitely talented but I have appreciated the superb acting of vidya balan more.. theres also aishwarya, anushka sharma,kangna ranaut to name a few ..kajol is good but not that great..maybe over the years after refining her skills more,she can reach that greatness,right now its more vidya balan..

13. Khusi

March 15, 2013 at 7:37 pm

You are a fuckin bitch!! I mean seriously??? So ugly, so arrogant copycat of kareen’s behavior!! I used to admire her before I read this:( By the way Aishwarya is beauty queen no matter what, her acting in Devdas, Guzaarish, Hum Dil De Chuke Saman Is way better than Your whatever it is~ Love Aish from America.

• hira

March 16, 2013 at 9:37 am

Why are you so angry and using such language, maybe she sounds arrogant, but besides ( Madhuri) Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, nobody else’s movies has surpassed Kajols movies running in the theatre for years on end. Aishwarya, Katrina, Kareena are all very arrogant, check out the latest bollywood Parineeti, 2 movie old, ever heard her, they all have lots of money so they do not care……so peace out ok!

• Khusi

March 17, 2013 at 9:38 am

Aww i’m sorry I pissed you off:( all I know in Bollywood is Aishwarya, Amitabh, Hrithik and shahrukh not very familiar with other actors and actress and I’m glad that i’m not:)

14. RajaPandit

March 15, 2013 at 7:11 pm

wow, did she really say that! Why all actresses are so arrogant? The only two actresses who never said such a thing about themselves are Vidya Balan and Aishwarya. These two should take a bow, thats why most people are crazy about them! I feel much love for these two. Btw Kareena tops the arrogant list, did not know Kajol is like her :( I don’t know about Katrina, she always looks so jealous when she hears others name??

15. james

March 15, 2013 at 6:18 pm

arrogant!!!!!!!!!!!!! priyanka is better than u!!!!

16. Vikram

March 15, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Now Everyone will know how much EGO she has

17. Salman Khan

March 15, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Just as arrogant as SRK

• Balu

March 16, 2013 at 3:23 am

hahahahahahah shut up “salman khan” you jealous little prick