Salman Khan is my closest friend, says Preity Zinta…

Preity Zinta loves Salman Khan as a friend, calling him her closest buddy. Even if the world turns upside down, she is sure Salman will never leave her side. He has always stood by her through thick and thin. She calls Salman a straightforward guy with a very big heart.

Preity’s latest film, Ishkq In Paris will see Salman Khan shake a leg with the actress. Salman’s ‘Main Aur Mrs Khanna’ saw Priety make a guest appearance in a song. However, she says, just because she did it, Salman did not agree to be a part of her directorial debut. IN no way did he return a favor.

“There is no hard and fast rule that just because I did a song in his film he does for me. Out of all the actors, he has been closet and most supportive friend in whatever I have done. Not just for this song but for music as well,” said Preity.

“For me, my first film as a producer has been an uphill task because you have to work hard in whatever you do. But he being there has made a huge difference to me,” she added.

The song which will see Sallu gyrate to is titled “Kudiye Di Kurti”, composed by duo Sajid-Wajid. It is a part of a wedding sequence.

Salman and Preity’s friendship is very old and hey share a super strong bond.

Talking about their friendship, Preity said: “Our relation goes back ten years and he has always been supportive. He is, has been, a friend, who has always been there irrespective of what the media or people say, he has a big heart. He is honest straight forward guy. For me he is so awesome.”

“Ishkq In Paris” is directed by Prem Raj, also features Arjun Rampal, French actress Isabelle Adjani and Gaurav Chanana.

Follow Bollywood Celebden on Facebook and stay updated with bollywood news throughout the day!

1. improve your swing

September 20, 2012 at 7:34 pm

I am no longer positive the place you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or understanding more. Thank you for excellent information I was in search of this information for my mission.

2. Simran

September 9, 2012 at 2:54 pm

closest friend or closest lover !

3. Mohet

September 8, 2012 at 2:51 pm

these comments for aishwarya there is something wrong in the site

4. Naughty

September 6, 2012 at 5:03 pm

better go to hell with your daughter we don’t want you in india

5. Amnt05

September 6, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Maybe she can teach some “cultural sensitivity” lessons to Oprah.

• Knightrider2

September 8, 2012 at 7:36 am

Looks like the whole family is gathering at Chicago.  They must be secretly planning to make an appearance on Oprah’s show and introduce Aaradhya.

6. Isuraya91

September 6, 2012 at 10:13 am

She still look beautiful.

• Hasini52

September 8, 2012 at 7:39 am

Anybody with money can make themselves look beautiful.  They will willingly put their money into plastic surgeons’s pockets to make themselves look gorgeous.

7. Aa

September 6, 2012 at 9:37 am

i would advise her to try out some diet pills from GNC…maybe it will work for her finally…

• Naughty

September 6, 2012 at 5:04 pm

it will not work coz she keeps eating onion and etjho  at Abhishik