Kareena very excited about ‘Heroine’!

Kareena Kapoor’s film ‘Heroine’ which is stated to release on the 21st of this month, looks like it will be one hell of a film. Kareena who looks gorgeous in every scene of the promos is confident about the film. she said, “I am not over-confident but quite confident and excited about the film.”

Heroine revolves around the ups and downs and Jealousy in an actress’s life. When asked if she is Jealous of anyone in real life, Kareena said: “I am jealous of people who get to go on holidays, even though I go on many on my own. I love travelling. I am also jealous of people who get to eat whatever they want.”

And also from what we’ve heard the actress in nothing like her role in real life. “People think there are similarities, but I am not like that in real life. She is bold, manipulative, dark and edgy. I am not at all like that,” she added.

When asked about which of her looks she loves in the film, she said: “My favourite looks are in the title song of the film, which is yet to release.”

Kareena also mentioned that she would have loved to play Konkona Sen Sharma’s role in Bhandarkar’s Page 3.

Follow Bollywood Celebden on Facebook and stay updated with bollywood news throughout the day!

1. Simran

September 6, 2012 at 9:15 am

i think she look like Paris Hilton ….. she got the same shape of paris hilton face

2. Simran

September 6, 2012 at 9:14 am

hahaha yes her face is big but beautiful but sometimes she looks ugly becuase of her face bones

3. sid

September 3, 2012 at 7:25 pm

If there ever was a woman… with a man’s face… kareena would be it! She looks like a tranny!
    Lucky saif lol

4. kareena bebo

September 3, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Kareena is not over- confident she is just happy about her film and her new item song !

5. Suhail

September 3, 2012 at 4:19 pm

why you don’t just take out your breast and relax??? it’s almost out kareena is very horney woman she just lives for her sex desires

6. kareena BITCH

September 3, 2012 at 3:32 pm

ur movie willll be a FLOPPP!!!!!!!bitchhh u should take a breakkk forever…and marry that old man SAIFU of urs!!!!!!!

• Suhail