Katrina kaif looking forward to ‘Raajneeti’ sequel!

Katrina kaif

Katrina Kaif, who won critical acclaim for her role in ‘Rajneeti’ is now excited that she may be a part of the sequel. She has a hint of the script and said that the idea of the film is brilliant and that she is looking forward to work with Prakash Jha once again.

“There are very few scripts that are genuinely entertaining. ‘Raajneeti’ is a script which has been worked on for years. I did hear the idea, I think it’s a genius and brilliant idea. I really hope everything falls in place. The only thing is most of the characters have been killed in the first part,” said Katrina in a recent interview.

‘Raajneeti’ was a political thriller which had a great star cast that included Ajay Devgan, Ranbir Kapoor, Nana Patekar, Arjun Rampal, Manoj Bajpayee and Naseeruddin Shah in important roles.

“It is genuinely a good idea. I find it exciting and I really like the character. Right now, he (Jha) is working on another film called ‘Satyagraha’ with Amitji (Amitabh Bachchan), but I would love to work with him again. With Prakash we had many discussions on the scripts. He has told me the basic story of the film, but not the entire script, so we have time for that,” she added.

As of now Katrina is busy promoting her upcoming flick ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ in which she’ll be seen with Salman Khan.

Follow Bollywood Celebden on Facebook and stay updated with bollywood news throughout the day!

Comments

comments

1. Khuramyousaf

August 14, 2012 at 9:08 pm

HORSE FACED SLUT!!! LONG USING HORSE FACE SH IS

2. TAIUBA KARO

August 13, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Katrinas looks were not that bad when she first came into the industry in welcome partner and singh is king she looked good but plastic surgery has messed her up she has become a horse looks have gone as she is growing and aging

3. lLl

August 11, 2012 at 12:10 am

rubbish

4. nina

August 10, 2012 at 4:19 pm

i dont like rajneeti , ranbir and kat.

5. Naz

August 10, 2012 at 2:05 pm

I loved Rajneeti it was a fab film! Looking forward to the sequel – good luck to her!

6. TAIUBA KARO

August 10, 2012 at 12:53 pm

I MUST ADD KATRINA ONLY HAD A 15 MIN ROLE IN RAAJNEETI THEN SHE WOFFLED IN ENGLISH WHEN SHE WORE  A SHALWAR KAMEEZ DRESS AND SAID THAT SHE HAS FOUND HER HAPPINESS SHE DID NOT SUIT ANY OF THE CLOTHES SHE WORE SHE DOESNT HAVE THE FEATURES FOR DESI CLOTHES THAT WHY SHE IS VULGAR IN ITEMS….THEN AGAIN SHE HAS FOUND HER HAPPINESS BY DELUDING AUDIENCES

7. TAIUBA KARO

August 10, 2012 at 12:49 pm

NOW NOW HERES A FACE THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY STUNNING FEATURES I GUESS THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT STARE THEIR TV WITH WHITE MILKY BARS LIKE KATRINA WHO CANT EVEN CARRY DESI CLOTHES LET ALONE A MOVIE ALONE