Katrina Kaif finally breaks her silence!!!

katrina kaif

During a promotional event for her upcoming flim, Katrina Kaif stressed on the fact that she is presently and that her relationship with Salman Khan is totally different from what it was earlier. She also says that exes do not necessarily have to be foes, they can be great friends too.

“I am single. Our equation is very different today and I believe that exes can be great friends,” she said.

Breaking her silence on the myth that she wouldn’t have been where she is now without Salman’s help, Katrina said, “He’s helped me as a person. His presence in my life was for guidance and, straightforward and simple views. He has immense knowledge of the industry and this is where he helped me from going astray.”

Adding, “Yes, I owe him gratitude, but it’s unfair to say I would have not got a break without Salman. In this industry, everyone has people in their lives to help them in the beginning. Salman was helped by Sooraj Barjatya. And Salman also helped Sneha Ullal and Zarine Khan.”

Katrina also owes a lot to Akshay Kumar, for helping her grow in her career.
The actress said, “I was young, impressionable and hardworking. In fact, Akshay Kumar is one of the few people who instilled confidence in me. I pick up things by watching people around me, and I picked up a lot of things from Akshay.” she said.

When asked if marriage was on cards anytime soon, the 28-year-old actress said,

“There’s absolutely no pressure from my mom or anyone else. In fact, my mom is the biggest example and backer of an independent career. When we were young, she’d sing Que Sera, Sera (whatever will, be will be) to all of us”.

Well, Katrina, we do agree with you. :)

Follow Bollywood Celebden on Facebook and stay updated with bollywood news throughout the day!

1. Saeeda Hamidi

January 5, 2013 at 7:06 am

kat has lost it if it wouldnt have been for salman her and her movie boom would have erased her being from bollywood she is a big user now god help ranbir hope he knows her motives well

2. prem

December 22, 2012 at 4:56 am

shes so full of herself. she really doesn’t care for salman. she used him for her success for all these years and now that she is popular she doesn’t appreciate his help.

3. TAIUBA KARO

August 10, 2012 at 6:18 pm

SHE IS UGLY SHE IS A HORSE BUT YES I DO AGREE SHE TRIES TO WORK HARD BUT SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE TALENT SIMPLE SHE CAN SCREW THE WHOLE OF BOLLYWOOD EVEN THEN SHE HAS NO TALENT TO ACT DANCE OR TALK THE DESI COMMUNITY LOVE WHITE SKIN THATS WHY THEY BLUSH OLIVIA AND A SILLY CREAM CALLED FAIR AND LOVELY BUT KATRINA KNEW DESI PEOPLE WILL ACCEPT HER EVENTUALLY BECAUSE SHE SHOWS HER BUNDH

4. Mirchi

August 8, 2012 at 4:15 am

She’s worked hard to be where she is today. you are my kids role model…because coming from different culture and surviving in bollywood is a big achievement. well done .

5. sara

August 8, 2012 at 1:57 am

i pray this is last movie salman has with stupid , proudy katrina…..i cant even listen to her voice , i hate har…….

6. Naz

August 7, 2012 at 10:37 pm

She’s worked hard to be where she is today and shes doing really well in her career – give credit where it is due and stop hating!

7. Venusflytrap2000

August 7, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Go to hell kat ,every body after taking help from saman refused, and so kat is she can never survive without his help.

8. Tabu

August 7, 2012 at 10:22 am

stop talking rubbish kat and go wash your vagina …its pickled stinking the whole city

9. hena

August 7, 2012 at 7:29 am

this is salman who gives kat chances to enter bollywood. but sad kat forgot