Salman’s stuntman in Ek Tha Tiger, revealed!

A major part of Salman Khan’s stunts in the film Ek Tha Tiger has been performed by stuntman Jawed El Berni, a French boy.

Well, this guys has performed most of Salman’s stunts, serving as the actors body double.

Jawed El Berni is into martial arts for the last 20 years and has even learnt parkour. In the past too, Jawed has done Salman’s stunts.

Jawed El Berni facebook page shows a picture of him with Salman Khan.

1. Zavah

June 16, 2012 at 8:53 am

The looks so much in love together. I am pretty sure they suck each other’s penis and fuck each other’s ass!! they look so much like fuck buddies

2. Aysha

June 14, 2012 at 10:57 pm

salman looks so HIGH in this pic see his eyes(and no im not a salman hater before you guys start abusing)who agrees?

• Naveed

June 14, 2012 at 11:10 pm

Apparently it’s the side effect of the painful illness he has been nursing recently.

3. hello

June 13, 2012 at 10:41 pm

lol, look at the guy in the back, look at his face expression

4. Kkss_bollywood_x

June 13, 2012 at 5:36 pm

Bonjour EL Berni!!!!!

5. Prakash

June 13, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Dear Miss.Neharika,

Several of my comments have been deleted? I don’t know why and it appears you don’t want anyone visiting this site? I understand you don’t want comments like the several ones that some misguided people visiting have posted but what about the clean and respectful comments? If at all possible you have my email so email me and let me know if comments are allowed on your site. Otherwise I don’t have time to waste. Time is a precious commedity yours and mine.

6. Prakash

June 13, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Stunts are a art form, I have heard good things about this stuntman.

7. IAm

June 13, 2012 at 2:14 pm

All I’m looking is the guy in the back, lol!!

8. sara

June 13, 2012 at 1:20 pm

salman love u , miss u and ur movies……..