Salman Khan is the undisputed entertainer of the Hindi film industry, says Shahid Kapoor!

According to Shahid Kapoor, the one and only entertainer of the Hindi film industry is Salman Khan and the fact cannot be changed. Salman Khan is Shahid’s all time favorite actor.

Salman Khan

“I don’t think anybody can be Salman Khan. And I don’t think anybody should try and be like him. There is only one Salman Khan and I am sure he is not trying to be like someone else,” Shahid Kapoor told reporters.

“I am a huge fan of him and enjoy his work. I am not trying to be someone else and I am trying to create an identity for myself,” the 31-year-old said.

Shahid Kapoor will soon be seen with Priyanka Chopra in director Kunal Kohli’s Teri Meri Kahaani.

1. Rahul

June 3, 2012 at 6:10 pm

salman you rock…..

2. rahul

June 3, 2012 at 6:08 pm

yes shahid is 100% right salman is the only supertstar with superheart..

3. True Speaker

May 21, 2012 at 11:00 pm

then why are u copying dance moves of shah rukh khan , hands waving towards the sky, typical srk move. Why faggot ? Why ? Is it because you want to s*ck salman, is it because your career is flop now ? Do you need salman to help you dwarf you ?

4. Drshafiqmalik90

May 20, 2012 at 11:33 am

yeah its 100% real.sallu is real king of bollywood. luv u sallu

5. sara

May 20, 2012 at 2:36 am

salman is the best

6. Sonam R.

May 19, 2012 at 7:31 pm

Salman is a wonderful actor <3

• _Kitty_

May 19, 2012 at 11:18 pm

Sonam dear, Salman himself has admitted that he is “the worst actor on planet earth”.  What has he acted well in according to you?  He only plays himself in every role.

• Sonam R.

May 22, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Hello yaar <3 I luved him in Phir Milenge , Tere Naam & Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam <3. I know you don't like him yaar so you will not agree. God bless you yaar & have a good night <3

• _Kitty

May 23, 2012 at 12:47 am

Yes we do agree because he played himself in those roles!  HDCCS (a dumb fart-joke guy who gets dumped and has Helen for a mother) Tere Naam (unoriginal & violent guy pretending to be 18, not to mention the cheesy fake hair- so true to life!)… Phir Milenge I don’t remember it’s hard to keep track of all Salman’s flops, he has so many.  But if you say he has acted well in it I will watch it if you suggest me to?  :)

7. Queen Aboubakar

May 19, 2012 at 2:11 am

u are so right,shahid!!!!SALMAN KHAN is  a hero,noone will never be like him,he is unique,that’s why we love him to death..we love his style

8. tina

May 18, 2012 at 6:15 am

neharika dear….that queen sara person….is still erasing ppl’s comments..

• Queen Aboubakar

May 19, 2012 at 2:12 am

what are u juggling around????poor tina…

• _Kitty_

May 19, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Hey Tina, what do you mean by that?  How can a user erase people’s comments?  Only a site moderator or administrator can do that as far as I know.

• tina

May 21, 2012 at 6:22 am

hi dear…ppl can ..they can flag the comment ..this site is not like other sites dear…they can click the flag button…it is supposed to be used when there is abusive comments …but the cad queen…sara person clicks it to delete others comments…the cad was banned …subh ..sara person does not want others to comment..the truth about the evil man salman…i  suspect neharika might erase certain comments…but all are not done by her dear…queen person n zavah is the cause of much mayhem on the site..

• _Kitty

May 21, 2012 at 7:23 pm

What flag button? I don’t see it!

• tina

May 22, 2012 at 4:52 am

where it states the time the person commented….example 9 hours ago…1 day ago… use u…r mouse and hover around that area will show a tiny flag..let me know dear if u found it…n if u click it it will let u flag that works similar to you tube…

• _Kitty

May 23, 2012 at 12:00 am

Oh OK yes now I saw it!

Thank you!  :)

Well it’s a good feature for comments that are dirty but if people are just flagging comments that they don’t agree with, that just shows their weakness I guess!  😉

9. tina

May 18, 2012 at 6:14 am

salman is a vulgar person…no one should praise a man like him…

• _Kitty_

May 19, 2012 at 11:23 pm

Shahid is just trying to be nice.  Probably the inteviewer asked him about Salman so he gave a diplomatic answer.  Like he said, nobody should try and be like Salman.  So basically he is telling us that Salman is no role model.

10. Kkss_bollywood_x

May 17, 2012 at 8:17 pm

11. Kkss_bollywood_x

May 17, 2012 at 8:17 pm

Awww. Shaid you are right

12. Celebden/inc.

May 17, 2012 at 1:18 pm

I would like to make it clear that, some visitors of my site namely, Queen Aboubakar,Zavah, Vanita and sara have been making some nasty comments which I find very improper and abusive. They have been banned earlier if they comment at all i will certainly complain with the Cyber Cell.            Thank You.

13. Tony

May 17, 2012 at 12:38 pm

what is he on about. He is trying to be like SRK and everyone knows this, and instead admiring salman khan and claiming he is the entertainer. Why doesnt he just admit that he is a SRK want to be. These actors are so arrogant.

• Zavah

May 17, 2012 at 7:29 pm

Are you his grandfather that you quite deeply know what his mind speaks?!?…I’d sure bet on it that you’re not…and if I may question, in which aspect does Salman convey a shahrukh khan personality?!?…because, with no reason to argue, Salman is way up the ladder in terms of acting, stardom and most certainly looks than shahrukh khan…if anyone is a want-to-be then it is surely only shahrukh!!

• PC

May 17, 2012 at 10:19 pm

I think, not sure, but I think Tony meant that Shahid is trying to be SRK not Salman. If that is the case, I can somewhat see what he means. He may not be ‘trying’ to be him but they definitely have a similar acting style.