John Abraham to marry Priya Runchal, this year.

All the John Abraham fans… We have some awesom news for you people. John has confirmed his wedding with girlfriend Priya Runchal this year. What’s ore interesting is that, we don’t have to wait till end of the year fo his wedding. The D day is just round the corner. You can expect a surprise anytime.

“Priya and I have decided to get married this year,” John Abraham confirms in an interview with TOI.

The actor is very sure about his wedding this year. Hoever, he is not sure of the date. Who know’s, it could be next week also. The actor himself doesn’t know.

“I know it (marriage) will be this year, but I don’t know when. It could be in a few months or a few weeks. I am a very impulsive guy. So I might decide to get married next week!” John added.

The marriage will be a registered one, without any religious ceremony.

One more wicket down! 😉

1. Mary

April 29, 2012 at 2:58 pm

wtf she’s ugly bips is miles better,john your a heart breaker,10 years with bips

2. Luvyna

April 28, 2012 at 5:41 pm

sniff sniff…. why you breaking my heart john ????????

3. Smilezz

April 28, 2012 at 6:05 am

err i dont think its a good pair , Much as i like John abraham , I dont think they look good together . Anyways good luck for the future john Abraham

4. Kitty

April 28, 2012 at 1:54 am

I like Bips better but it’s his choice so…

5. Qqqqq

April 27, 2012 at 4:27 pm

poor pibasha hahaha … she changed her because of her body it’s like man boly hahaha

6. IAm

April 27, 2012 at 3:19 pm

I didn’t like him with Bipasha. It was clear that she’s too pushy and domineering over him. She also didn’t want him to work with quite a few actresses because of John’s chemistry with ’em. Way to go John!

7. Rani24

April 27, 2012 at 3:02 pm

I used to be a huge JA fan. But after what I read about how him and Priya met, I lost respect for him. I don’t condone what Bips did when she had a fling with some guy back a few years ago but JA shouldn’t do the same back to her. I was never a Bips fan. I always thought he could do better than her but it is not right to string someone along for so long (~10 years?) and end their relationship by finding someone else. That is not right. And btw, he can do better than Priya. Its a step down for him. I would’ve liked to see him with Asin..But again, don’t know these people so my perception of who they is limited and I am just presenting my view of what I’ve read about them.

• elvira r

May 1, 2012 at 6:00 pm

i agree with you i have lost all respect for him and i really hope he gets his heart broke like hes down many

April 27, 2012 at 12:58 pm

• Kitty

April 28, 2012 at 1:54 am

Hi Shine  :)

April 28, 2012 at 6:53 am

HI SWEET HEART!!!

• elvira r

May 1, 2012 at 6:01 pm

shes not very pretty

9. guest

April 27, 2012 at 12:34 pm

thats gonna hurt bipasha lol

10. Gmkaavya

April 27, 2012 at 8:10 am

What????I think bipasha basu much better than priya.