Sonam Kapoor's autobiography!

Did you know, actress Sonam Kapoor, besides being a fashionista,is also a voracious reader?? Well, yes! The actress is keen on penning down her autobiography some day.

Sonam Kapoor was at a book launch event, where she launched Khalid Mohamed’s “Two Mothers And Other Stories”.

“You know I think I am too young and inexperienced and I don’t know if I have the talent to write, but you know everybody is narcissistic. I would like to write about my life one day or the other. I am an actor after all, but I don’t know if right now I will be able to,” the 26-year-old said.

So what would Sonam want to include in her book? Clothes, fashion???
Well, NO..

The actress said, “Clothes and style is just my personal choice. It is not something I am obsessed with. May be romance,”

Reading has always been a part in Sonam’s life, right from her childhood days. “I was being read to at a very young age by my mother. She would always read fables that had a meaning. She would always ask me what was the point behind the story,” said Sonam.

“In the meantime, I was little annoyed with my mom… then she tried to make me more of a voracious reader… she would not finish the story and I used to get anxious to know the rest of it. So, I had no choice but to read it myself. So that’s how I started reading so much,” she added.

Sonam Kapoor next flick is Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ opposite Farhan Akhtar.

1. PoliPocket

April 14, 2012 at 1:24 am

An autobiography ? To tell us what exactly ? What do you feel when you’re exploiting daddy’s name to make yourself a place in Bollywood, in spite of the fact you’re note talented ???

Sonam is an Indian Kim Kardashian: useless

2. Rango

April 9, 2012 at 8:00 pm

aheemm! MONKEY ALERT look at her ears erghhhh so bigg

3. Kkss_bollywood_x

April 7, 2012 at 9:22 pm

Riya, Kareena  & Mr. s your so rude to Sonam. What did she do to you.? So fuck off

• MR.SUNSHINE

April 8, 2012 at 11:57 am

I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER OR SISTER BUT NOT YOU TRANNY

4. RIYA

April 7, 2012 at 7:48 pm

nobody is more narcissistic than this bitch ! me, me , me , i me, myself and i !!!SHE’S HORRENDOUS !!!!! SO FULL OF HERSELF !

• Kkss_bollywood_x

April 7, 2012 at 9:23 pm

read my comment

5. Kareena

April 7, 2012 at 6:01 pm

First of all, stop calling her a fashionista. She makes horrible choices as far as her make up/clothes/hair style are concerned. Look at the definition of fashionista before calling her that.

Then…writing an autobiography? About her life? What a joke! What has she accomplished so far other than spending papa’s money to act in movies and wearing her mama’s jewellery???

• Kkss_bollywood_x

April 7, 2012 at 9:23 pm

read my comment

6. MR.SUNSHINE

April 7, 2012 at 11:48 am

WHAT WILL SHE WRITE?

“MOMMY FED ME BUFFALO  MILK,DADDY BROUGHT ME LOLLIPOP!!! I WENT TO  ARYA VIDYA MANDIR  SCHOOL WHERE THEY TAUGHT HOW TO SING BLAH BLAH BLACK SHEEP??? BLAH …BLAH.. BLAH.. WHO WANTS THIS FLOP QUEEN!!!

• Kkss_bollywood_x

April 7, 2012 at 9:23 pm

read my comment

7. Kkss_bollywood_x

April 7, 2012 at 11:31 am

Same I like reading aswell!!!!!!!