Romance is in the air!!

The king of romance Shahrukh Khan is all set to romance Bollywood’s most beautiful woman, Katrina Kaif in Yash Chopra’s untitled flick, which also has Anushka Sharma, playing a pivotal role. Yashji is back to direction after seven long years.

The pictures from the sets of the film is enough to guess the amount of romance in the film. The fact that it’s a Yash Chopra film, and SRK, the romantic king playing the lead, says it all.

Yash ji proudly says, “Everyone knows that when I make a movie, Shahrukh will be involved with it. He is like family to YRF and I have always regarded him as one of my own.”

Yash ji also has an important thing to say about the film, “This is a film which is classic in its look but contemporary in its language. A film which I’m making on one simple faith… the love that my audiences have given to me over the years. They have tolerated my indulgences for the past 50 years, I’m sure they will indulge me one more time.”

The movie is scheduled for a Diwali 2012 release.

Comments

comments

1. Banu

March 15, 2012 at 10:36 am

SRK N KAT ROCKS THE FILM WILL OBSOLUTELY B A BLOCKBUSTER CANT WAIT SUPER HIT FILM THEY LOOK SO ROMANTIC TOGETHER LOVELY COUPLE

2. Laly

March 9, 2012 at 10:41 pm

sharukh looks old here,he look like katrina’s uncle…

• kingkhan

March 11, 2012 at 9:47 pm

hahhah u gotta be kidding me… sharukhan looks like katarine’s uncle u got that wrong he looks like her man who wants to go down some bussiness wid her….

3. Hazura

March 9, 2012 at 6:41 am

Can’t wait to watch their movie together

4. Singh is King

March 9, 2012 at 5:55 am

King Khan N sexy Kat together!! King Khan is a lucky man to romance angelic Kat!! good jodi!!

5. kingkhan

March 9, 2012 at 5:44 am

damn the king of ramance is back

6. Wtf

March 9, 2012 at 2:20 am

2 can play the game LMFAO

7. Wtf

March 9, 2012 at 12:32 am

OHHH AND HAPPY HOLI TO EVERYONE!!! INCLUDING THE IDIOTS!! HOPE you guys have a great time and enjoy the colors!

8. Wtf

March 9, 2012 at 12:28 am

You people are soooo disgusting what minds!?? Makes me sick to know there are people out there like you guys! ughh! Esp indian people! hahaha! damn! I’m not indian! yes i say fuck alot…but these things that u people say makes me wanna throw up! Yuck! Please Don’t reply to me..I cant stand nasty filthy sickening guts like u guys..why does everything need to be about sex..Geez! where were u people raised…?? In the jungle by apes…or a caveman and cavewoman…..Go ahead people take my name…i dont give a damn..its probably the only things u guys do socially..this is probably the only way u talk to people…cuz u dont have any lives..

Bye
    Adios
    Ta Ta

• Wtf

March 9, 2012 at 12:31 am

Wow i did a good job with this yay me! Hope u guys get help! you need it badly! be ashamed of yourselves…

• Wtf

March 9, 2012 at 12:31 am

9. Natasha

March 8, 2012 at 11:04 pm

Srk playing teen age romance again. Can’t they get any young actor gosh he is 50.

• Missworld

March 9, 2012 at 12:27 am

because he has the charm and  talent that your young actors don`t have …..

• Wtf

March 9, 2012 at 12:43 am

Ok? Please…there is alot of young actors with charm sooo what ur tryna say is when he is 80 yrs old he will be with 20 yr old girls…she looks way to young for him…

• Wtf

March 9, 2012 at 12:29 am

i agree with u 100%

• Wtf

March 9, 2012 at 12:29 am

i agree with u 100%

• Missworld

March 9, 2012 at 10:43 pm

haha….its not his age,but the way he look,very old and ugly…salman look more younger and fit,he doesnt look 46,but srk look 55..

• Missworld

March 10, 2012 at 9:41 pm

you psycho go to hell with your fat ass Salman .

10. Porfirio Vilcabana

March 8, 2012 at 6:52 pm

shahrukh the best in the world again with a movie full of love

11. Wtf

March 8, 2012 at 4:25 pm

i am that old wrinkle pussy INDIRA  bitch, i again changed my id. i am a frustrated pussy hole after my cum drinking homo father died of AIDS!!!

now i roam streets to get fukked in the ass

• Me

March 8, 2012 at 11:21 pm

let me help u and tell u whose that person who mes up with your name..
      this is mr sunshine,who doing this,in case if u dont know,i think he doesnt like u…i dont like him ,and i dont like u either ,but i just wanna do  u a favor…

• Wtf

March 9, 2012 at 12:14 am

Um okie i really don’t care..u guys have no lives repeating the same things over and over and over…Sad really sad..where do u people live INDIA?

• Missworld

March 9, 2012 at 12:29 am

oh your stinky queen id is the best stop changing them!

• Missworld

March 9, 2012 at 12:29 am

oh your stinky queen id is the best stop changing them!

12. SLUTTY MAA OF ZAVAH

March 8, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Zavah, hey bitch beti, did you know your she-male father took away my sarees and ran with his gay boy friend??? oh bother!!! who will pimp our rotten pussy ???

13. SLUTTY MAA OF ZAVAH

March 8, 2012 at 4:13 pm

• Zavah's She-male papa

March 8, 2012 at 4:18 pm

hey slutty whore, i didn’t take your all sarees,. i took only red and orange sarees!!! hey rotten pussy, listen nobody wanted to fukk your rotten vagina or your tranny daughter’s ass i brought men to suck therr cokks!!! now look slutty i am sukking my boy friend’s kokk!!!

• Wtf

March 8, 2012 at 4:26 pm

hey old bitch will you pimp my hole now??? i will give the cash to you

• Wtf

March 8, 2012 at 4:26 pm

by the  way i am that wretched INDIRA tranny!!!

14. SLUTTY MAA OF ZAVAH

March 8, 2012 at 4:03 pm

my tranny slut daughter has brought a lesbian to my house to lick her puss hole which is rotten and her ass is very stinky!!! but my son cock sucking bitch licks her hole!!!! oh baby!!! i cum when my children fuckk eachother!!! i wish i had a husband who had real cokks!!! so we can all fuck together

15. SLUTTY MAA OF ZAVAH

March 8, 2012 at 3:59 pm

oh any one with big dikk please fukk me hard!!!! i am feeling very horny my cockless husband has runaway with his boy friend taking all my sarees and lipsticks!!! now how can i get a cock inside my rotten puss without that pimp bastard???

• Wtf

March 8, 2012 at 4:26 pm

my hole feeling very tired

16. MR.SUNSHINE

March 8, 2012 at 3:37 pm

YASH CHOPRA MOVIES ALWAYS HAVE BEST LOCALES, MUSICS, AND ROMANCE!!!!! NOBODY COULD MATCH HIS SKILLS WHEN IT COMES TO CANDYFLOSS ROMANCE!!!!  HIS LIAISON WITH SRK, THE KING OF BOLLYWOOD AND ROMANCE ALWAYS MADE THE MOVIE HALLS A CARNIVAL!!!!!
     I MISS HIS MOVIES!!!

• Missworld

March 8, 2012 at 10:18 pm

yes me too!

17. Darcko

March 8, 2012 at 10:45 am

I’m curious to see which couple will be better Shahrukh-Uatrina or Salman-Katrina?