Amitabh-Ash makes Abhishek feel better!!

We recently reported that Abhishek Bachchan was unwell following a mishap on the sets of Bol, where he had to undergo a few stitches on his face below his eye. Well, Abhi’s dearest wife and daddy dear are trying their best to make him feel better by shoing him the positive side of the scars on his face.

Abhishek Bachchan tweeted: “The father and mrs. In an attempt to make me feel better told me that a scar on the face adds character and apparently even looks sexy!!!”

However, Abhishek is in no mood to agree with them. He wrote, “Not too sure about that. The airhostess on my flight to Jaipur refused to serve me and when I disembarked from the plane had the look….Of sheer horror on her face.”

Now, things are getting better with Abhishek and the actor is all set to resume the shooting of Bol.

“Let’s see how it goes down with the female co-stars tomorrow…”

Dear Abhishek, we hope you get well soon and hope the scars on your face vanishes as soon as possible.. :)

1. bhavesh

September 29, 2011 at 6:07 pm

trashwhoreya looks like an ugly african with big negro lips, shit colour skin with 2 ugly monkeys by her side fucking her all day

• Cleopatra

September 30, 2011 at 4:24 pm

African women are beautiful, you ugly heart moroon.

2. Pravin

September 26, 2011 at 3:49 pm

she looks like negro woman

• Duke

September 30, 2011 at 4:21 pm

Racist, are you saying that negro women are ugly.  Latest Ms World is from African continent & she has beaten many white skinned beauties to take the crown.  Shame on you.

3. Vanita

September 26, 2011 at 7:12 am

dis is zavah after she prostituted herself all on night hooking asses of trannies and flowering homos she made 1 rupee for entire nite all da customers are chasing her to get dere money back normal people plz turn her in if you see her dis is her picture

4. Kalpesh

September 26, 2011 at 3:00 am

Cock sucking ugly NEGRO bitch…suck every nasty penis in bollywood

• Prissila

September 30, 2011 at 4:27 pm

go and see a psychiatrist.  Better still go for a brain transplant.

5. Darinder

September 26, 2011 at 2:57 am

these 2 ugly losers make a sandwhich out of her everyday, one fucks her in her dark pussy…while the man fucks her in her black ass.

September 26, 2011 at 5:56 am

yur father nd mother make a fucking sandwich out of yu bloody bitch!!!!!!!fuck off s.o.b!!!!!

6. Ahmed

September 26, 2011 at 2:55 am

Look how brown she is in this photo without bright camera lights to make her look fair.  she looks like a typical south indian with big negro lips, afro hair which she straightens and dyes orange.  woman hates her south indian roots and wants to be a white woman but she’ll always look like a nigger to white Europeans.

7. MR.SUNSHINE

September 25, 2011 at 11:41 am

HELLOOOOOOO FRIENDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS……

UNFORTUNATELY OUR NEHARIKA HASN’T POSTED ANYTHING NEW OR ANYTHING WORTH  ABOUT OUR GAY CLOWN(SALLU) BUT I DON’T WANT TO DISAPPOINT ANY OF HIS RECEDING FANS,,, SO HERE I AM WITH  LATEST UPDATE ON SALMAN  AND HIS HOTTEST PHOTO  (ATTACHED)……………………

YES DEARS IT’S OUR GAY ICON IN HIS NEW AVATAR……NOTHING PHOTO SHOPPED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MOVIE IS MADE AFTER HE CHANGED HIS SEX, YOU KNOW HIS  U.S. TRIP SAYING SOME KIND OF “SURGERY”???? DEAR FRIENDS AS I TOLD YOU  BEFORE , THE  OPERATION WAS INDEED ON HIS “NON-EXISTENT” SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW  SAL”MAN” WILL BE RENAMED AFTER HIS BODYGUARD SCREEN NAME “LOVELY KHAN”””!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOT , NO?

SEEING HIM AFTER HIS SURGERY HIS “MATE”  AND “PRODUCER” SAJID NADIADWALLA IN HIS EXCITEMENT(coz he used to hook in his bottom  now he can hook between his legs)PROSMISED A MOVIE WITH SALMAN …..OOPSS….. LOVELEY KHAN IN THE LEAD.

LOVELEY WILL PLAY THE LOVE INTEREST OF AKSHAY KUMAR!!! GREAT JODI, I AM SURE!!!!,,,,

THE MOVIE  IS NAMED AS  “KHILADIYON KA SHIKANDI”””!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH………………… SEEING THE “SEXITEMENT”  OF HIS GAY FANS AND FRUSTRATED TRANNY FANS , I CAN ALREADY ASSURE THE SUCCESS OF THIS FILM!!!!!!

,,,SO GUYS SEE YOU TOMORROW WITH MORE UPDATESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. MR.SUNSHINE

September 25, 2011 at 11:41 am

HELLOOOOOOO FRIENDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS……

THE MOVIE  IS NAMED AS  “KHILADIYON KA SHIKANDI”””!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,,,SO GUYS SEE YOU TOMORROW WITH MORE UPDATESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 25, 2011 at 11:44 am

“KHIALADIYON KA SHIKANDI ”

POSTER

September 25, 2011 at 11:44 am

“KHIALADIYON KA SHIKANDI ”

POSTER

September 25, 2011 at 11:46 am

I WAS REPLIYING TO TRANNY OLD BITCH ZAVAH WITH HER NAME, THAT’S WHY MY NAME IS SHOWN AS “ZAVAH”!!!

THE ERROR IS “”NOT AT ALL”” REGRETTED!!!!

September 26, 2011 at 6:25 am

yo bro is ths zavah bitch our old whore bestyled???

September 27, 2011 at 2:40 pm

I GUESS SO DEAR THE OLD TRANNY KEPT CHANGING HER SEXLESS NAME!!!OLD  BI****H

September 27, 2011 at 2:40 pm

I GUESS SO DEAR THE OLD TRANNY KEPT CHANGING HER SEXLESS NAME!!!OLD  BI****H

September 25, 2011 at 11:46 am

THE ERROR IS “”NOT AT ALL”” REGRETTED!!!!

September 25, 2011 at 2:07 pm

hi dear u…

September 26, 2011 at 2:27 pm

HHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII             TINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

September 26, 2011 at 5:58 am

yo bro yur funny man!!!!!!!!!! hw u?

September 26, 2011 at 2:26 pm

I AM FINE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Zavah

September 25, 2011 at 8:33 am

You know you ash fans are big fools…aishwarya only targets seniors…over the age of 65…no wonder why her father-in-law AND Neal are so attracted to her…ever explored the world Neal???…or do you just stressfully lie down in your closed homo cage???

September 25, 2011 at 10:38 am

you know what my father and mother are big hookers, they hook their friends, to get the clear picture, father hooks his boy friends in their ass, while my mother hook my father’s friend’s dicks..lol.. i lvoe them hooking my ass…..

September 26, 2011 at 6:13 am

yo bitch nobdy is attracted yur hairy loose vagina dnt try to jock me whore!!!!!! fuck yurself bitch nd look at yu bitch changing yur name to ahmed nd kalpesh fucking bloody ass transgender!!!!!!

10. Vanita

September 25, 2011 at 5:40 am

da trannie bitch zavah after her ass hooking prostituting

11. Vanita

September 25, 2011 at 5:40 am

da trannie bitch zavah after her ass hooking prostituting

September 25, 2011 at 10:43 am

hi beti Vanita, you should know i am older than your mom. look baby i have this wrinkled pussy which needs some movement, i would like somebody other than my old father to get it fukked, baby let me do this business of my parents,i.e. prostituting, do not disturb my job.  i want to hook Neal Patel, Singh is king, Shine, …the hot and naughty boys of CELEBDEN…please let me be…

12. Vanita

September 25, 2011 at 5:39 am

nilesh patel feeding gatam a bannana penis jiggling homos

13. nilesh patel

September 25, 2011 at 1:26 am

she so dark skinned like colour of poop….amitabh fuck her in her black butthole

14. nilesh patel

September 25, 2011 at 1:26 am

she so dark skinned like colour of poop….amitabh fuck her in her black butthole

September 25, 2011 at 6:30 am

mother fucking bastard don’t dare fucking try to copy my name down bitch!!!!!bloody ass fucker fuck yur whore mother!!!!!!

September 25, 2011 at 9:58 pm

How could you do this to your mum who kept and fed you for nine months before realising what a dreadful mistake on seeing you for the first time? Dear, Dear, Dear it’s shocking but not surprising.

September 26, 2011 at 6:14 am

fuck yu s.o.b !!!!!!! is yur father raping yu bastard??

September 27, 2011 at 2:30 pm

Come on, you can do better than that. Cut the crap out, at least try and match my intelligence level. Buy the way are u able to look at mum in the eyes?. Y and your mother f…

September 27, 2011 at 2:40 pm

HEY OLD BITCH PRETENDING TO BE A MAN GO AND TRY LICKING YOUR MOTHER’S PUSS

September 27, 2011 at 2:40 pm

HEY OLD BITCH PRETENDING TO BE A MAN GO AND TRY LICKING YOUR MOTHER’S PUSS

September 27, 2011 at 2:40 pm

HEY OLD BITCH PRETENDING TO BE A MAN GO AND TRY LICKING YOUR MOTHER’S PUSS

September 27, 2011 at 2:30 pm

September 27, 2011 at 2:30 pm

15. Neal Patel

September 24, 2011 at 4:44 am

dam abhishek is one lucky fucker to be married to that hot babe!!!!!! i would love to take his place!!!

16. Tina

September 23, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Big B fuck trash rai…so she got pregnanat with old man cuz Abhi the flop is big time HOMO and suck dicks

September 24, 2011 at 4:41 am

fake id asshole Lol nd Gautam who the fuck yu think yur fooling asshole !!!!!

September 25, 2011 at 12:52 am

Hi Neal , your right!

September 25, 2011 at 6:27 am

hi doll thnks hw u? work is keeping me busy long hrs nd all.  yu all been having fun here??? where is shine? he is busy wth work too???..hw is school life i miss those days..so much easier

September 24, 2011 at 6:06 am

go prostitute yourself to da cows they will hook your ass

September 24, 2011 at 6:06 am

go prostitute yourself to da cows they will hook your ass

• Tina

September 24, 2011 at 7:47 am

I am a slutty bitch my mother forced me into prostitution because she found me sucking my father’s dick

• Tina

September 24, 2011 at 7:47 am

17. Lol

September 23, 2011 at 5:17 pm

ashtray sucks amitabh’s wrinkley black penis white abhi watches and jaya sucks her black pussy…

September 24, 2011 at 4:40 am

does yur mother suck yur penis asshole or yur bloody father?? fuck off!!!!

September 24, 2011 at 11:48 pm

Who do you thinking your fooling ? take your puppets and run back to your toy chest or should I say the gay closet you been hiding in?

September 24, 2011 at 11:48 pm

18. Zavah

September 23, 2011 at 12:05 pm

She’s truly very unattractive….her face is too small and those bags are soo deep…and does she even take care of her skin????…she’s only 37…how is she ageing so quickly…i guess something to do with drugs eh….drugs and sex!!!!

September 23, 2011 at 3:46 pm

her face is the perfect symmetrical size …unlike long faced katrina whose face is too long that is why many say she looks like a horse and has deep frown lines and wrinkles at only 27….and kareena her face looks like a man…neither will ever be as beautiful as aishwarya cad…no matter how much they pay u…or pay a surgeon to fix….drugs and sex must be a integral part of u..r filthy third world country so don’t assume that for us indians..cad…

• Gautam

September 23, 2011 at 5:16 pm

go lick trash rai’s black pussy cause no matter how much white paint she puts on her face…her pussy is still black not pink

September 24, 2011 at 4:34 am

motherfucker who the hell wants yur mother’s beat up loose  pink vagina asshole that has been pounded some many times!!fuck off asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gautam

September 24, 2011 at 7:55 am

nobody fucks my ass hot boy, would you please fuck me? I will pay you so much money, i have so many cash, because my mother is a hooker and my father a sucker in the street. I am a sexless bitch so i keep changing my name from male to female, depending my mood, today i am Gautam, yesterday I was Indira, now i might change it to ZAvah,,,,

September 25, 2011 at 6:32 am

who wrote this??? lmfao the shit is funny!!!!!!

• Gautam

September 24, 2011 at 7:55 am

September 25, 2011 at 9:57 pm

Obsessional  behaviour with mum. OMG you are dangerous

September 26, 2011 at 6:17 am

go crawl in yur mum’s pussy asshole s.o.b!!!!

September 27, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Keep your own personal experience to yourself please. I do not have any intention to commit any sins. I have the utmost respect to every body’s mum. However, I do feel sorry for yours.

September 26, 2011 at 6:27 am

fuck yurself bloody motherfucker!!!!

• Naveed Who

September 27, 2011 at 2:37 pm

I know you are. No need to divulge in public. I do feel sorry to whoever gave birth to such a rude, unrespectful and disgusting individual like you.

• Naveed Who

September 27, 2011 at 2:37 pm

• Naveed Who

September 27, 2011 at 2:37 pm

• Naveed Who

September 27, 2011 at 2:37 pm

• Guess Who

September 27, 2011 at 2:44 pm

LOL. This is what I call intelligence. NP, hope u r learning.

• Guess Who

September 27, 2011 at 2:44 pm

LOL. This is what I call intelligence. NP, hope u r learning.

• Gatham

September 24, 2011 at 7:51 am

I a sexless slut who suck’s papa’s cock you know i have so many fake ids likeTina(with capital “T”,) Gutam, Zavah, Indira, etc…. i want some kind of “relief” from my sexual frustrations, because only my old dying father licks my cunt

September 25, 2011 at 8:19 am

Omg….this is so obvious towards the person who wrote…Tina get a brain….if you were smart, Tina….then you wouldn’t have added brackets after your slutty name…and this, by any means, Shows that you have used other fake id’s on this site…such a bitch!!!!

September 25, 2011 at 11:47 am

GO OLD SLUT

September 25, 2011 at 2:22 pm

u disgusting cad…u have faked ids not me..u r..gatham …nilesh..lol..u faked my name n prakash’s name…u ..vagabond if anyone agreed with u…u would not need to create fake ids…u r..a.dysfunctional…impoverished street rogue

• Gatham

September 24, 2011 at 7:51 am

September 25, 2011 at 5:43 am

did da farmer hook and pitch fork  accidentally and kiill your tiny penis

September 24, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Actually I believe that India IS a third world country…not because of money or health or industry…because of people like you!!!!!…fix yourself Tina…you’re not gonna get far in life…and where from is aishwarya’s face symmetrical, you can clearly see those deep lines and ughhh…that rusted skin…and stop going on about I hating on India, India is a great country…just like every other country!!!..but I do believe that you should get your eyes checked…and every other part of your body which is systematically wrong!!!!

September 25, 2011 at 5:41 am

trannie hooker cow bitch

September 25, 2011 at 5:41 am

trannie hooker cow bitch

September 25, 2011 at 2:16 pm

cad…what nationality r u vagabond…n don’t tell me what country u live in now..where is u…r parents from …u ..r from a filthy country odds are that is bitter about indians…n what aishwarya has done for india…u..r a morally bankrupt cad…who has ran with criminals n street rogues because u..r parents could not afford food or shelter…my family will give hand outs to u..so u can find employment…douche bag.

September 25, 2011 at 2:48 pm

Hahaha…funny isn’t it…I’m the one praising your country and you’re the one going against it…poor Tina…it is quite sad that even though we live in such a developed world, we still have to deal with developing creatures…for example…you!!!…go take a nap baby…maybe that would give a little rest to all those crazy hormones whizzing across your head…and shut up yeah…don’t you ever ask about my nationality again…this is a worldwide site…why would I tell my personal info to a nutjob I hardly know???…all I can tell you is that I’m not Indian and neither am I Asian…but if you had a brain you would have already discovered that!!!

September 24, 2011 at 3:38 pm

September 24, 2011 at 4:39 am

yo ugly bitch you no yu hatin on aishwarya because nobdy wants to dip into yur torn up loose hairy 300 pound vagina!!!!!!!!!!!hire a escort or pay tht s.o.b subh to take care of yur need so yur sexual frustrations dnt show stupid whore!!!!!!!!

September 24, 2011 at 7:48 am

my mother licks my cunt and i lick her ass, we both enjoy my papa’s small penis, my slut mother and myself suck my papa’s cock

September 24, 2011 at 7:48 am

September 24, 2011 at 10:09 pm

Poor Zavah! just because you were born with a puke face you hate everyone and hurl insults at Ash, hehehe not her fault your born hideous! It is called genetics !

September 25, 2011 at 8:28 am

No nisha, it’s called you being an idiot…since when did I hate ashtray???…I’m just stating what I can see on her slutty face…it’s just that you have problems denying it…and from where I stand…I think your feel of insecurity and loss towards your trashy ash has also given you something to go on about…and if genetics was really concerned…don’t you think you would get away with every rape on the streets???…afterall it wouldn’t have been your fault;(…and yet…you get whipped by your parents…HOW DID they raise you?!?!?!?

September 25, 2011 at 11:46 am

GO SLUTTY BITCH

September 26, 2011 at 6:15 am

fuck off bitch stick a dildo up yur vagina to feel sme pleasure if tht wht yu need to release yur tension!!!!!!

19. Zavah

September 23, 2011 at 12:02 pm

If you look very closely…you could see ashtray and her father-in-law’s hand slightly touching….ewwww…any clue!!! 😉

September 23, 2011 at 3:40 pm

take u…r filthy comments somewhere else cad…just because u and your relatives kiss or something else does not mean we indians do…vagabond naveed..ram balram person..stop douching up the site u..r not wanted her..u need to find employment donkey lady..my family will give u handouts so u do not have to beg for food anymore..

• Prakash

September 23, 2011 at 4:41 pm

Miss Zavah,

Hello young lady I have never said anything to you in regards to your opinion  of Aishwarya, I don’t understand how you can hate anyone as beautiful and soft spoken like Aishwarya , i chalk it up to your opinion but if you would be kind enough not to drag family members into your arguments .Mr.Amitabh sir is a respected father figure type of person to me .

September 24, 2011 at 7:56 am

young lady? who?me?? hee heee, you idiot, i am an old sexless slut..

September 24, 2011 at 7:56 am

young lady? who?me?? hee heee, you idiot, i am an old sexless slut..

September 24, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Soft spoken???…she is an arrogant pig, has had sexual relations with over fifty men…even after getting married!!!…and she brainwashes people( i.e vivik oberoi)….uses her demeaning ways to plot others on the wrong path and loss…hmmm…looks like karma just fought back at your ashy trash!!!!

September 24, 2011 at 3:43 pm

20. Vanita

September 22, 2011 at 6:06 am

dis is dat trannie karrena

21. Vanita

September 22, 2011 at 6:05 am

dis is dat flowering homo naveed

22. Vanita

September 22, 2011 at 6:05 am

dis is dat flowering homo naveed

September 22, 2011 at 9:47 pm

lol!

September 22, 2011 at 9:47 pm

lol!

September 22, 2011 at 9:47 pm

lol!

• Prakash

September 23, 2011 at 5:20 pm

go lick ashtray’s black butthole
      go suck jay’s black pussy
      go suck abhisehek homo bachan’s black lund

September 24, 2011 at 6:09 am

flowering homo your mother da cow shitted out of her huge ass now you can hook others in da ass with your floppy penis homo

September 24, 2011 at 6:09 am

• Prakash

September 24, 2011 at 3:36 pm

very immature to use my name, try to show some decency.

• Prakash

September 24, 2011 at 3:36 pm

very immature to use my name, try to show some decency.

23. Vanita

September 22, 2011 at 6:05 am

dis is dat flowering homo naveed

24. Vanita

September 22, 2011 at 6:04 am

dis is trannie kareena

25. Vanita

September 22, 2011 at 6:04 am

dis is trannie kareena

26. Vanita

September 22, 2011 at 6:04 am

dis is trannie kareena

27. Vanita

September 22, 2011 at 5:58 am

dey are a gorgeous family dey should be proud

28. Maya

September 22, 2011 at 4:43 am

*best couple*darlings of india aishwarya n abhishek*

29. Maya

September 22, 2011 at 4:43 am

*best couple*darlings of india aishwarya n abhishek*

30. Maya

September 22, 2011 at 4:43 am

*best couple*darlings of india aishwarya n abhishek*

31. Naveed

September 21, 2011 at 10:53 pm

How can you make someone better when he is always at his worst.

32. Naveed

September 21, 2011 at 10:53 pm

How can you make someone better when he is always at his worst.

September 22, 2011 at 5:59 am

ask your trannie father dat flowering homo your girly panties are cutting of your circulation.

September 22, 2011 at 5:59 am

September 22, 2011 at 4:10 pm

stop douching up the site cad…

September 22, 2011 at 4:10 pm

stop douching up the site cad…

September 22, 2011 at 6:34 pm

Tina/Vanita, Got you going didn’t I. Love it.

September 23, 2011 at 5:41 am

you love it wen u hook the flowering homo subh in his ass go jiggle his watnots

September 25, 2011 at 2:23 pm

sirf tina cad…i am not vanita cad..

September 22, 2011 at 6:34 pm

Tina/Vanita, Got you going didn’t I. Love it.

September 22, 2011 at 6:34 pm

Tina/Vanita, Got you going didn’t I. Love it.

September 22, 2011 at 9:42 pm

true I am guessing your talking about that clown Salman!

September 22, 2011 at 9:55 pm

Whatever. You know what the score is don’t you!

September 22, 2011 at 9:55 pm

Whatever. You know what the score is don’t you!

September 22, 2011 at 9:42 pm

true I am guessing your talking about that clown Salman!

September 22, 2011 at 9:42 pm

true I am guessing your talking about that clown Salman!

September 22, 2011 at 9:42 pm

true I am guessing your talking about that clown Salman!

September 22, 2011 at 9:42 pm

true I am guessing your talking about that clown Salman!

33. Naveed

September 21, 2011 at 10:53 pm

How can you make someone better when he is always at his worst.

34. Sonam R.

September 21, 2011 at 8:14 pm

Abhishek will be a handsome man even if he has a minor scar, very nice of Aishwarya and Big B. to comfort him & God bless all their family <3<3

35. Sonam R.

September 21, 2011 at 8:14 pm

36. Sonam R.

September 21, 2011 at 8:14 pm

37. Joshna

September 21, 2011 at 7:38 pm

they did their best to comfort him

38. Joshna

September 21, 2011 at 7:38 pm

they did their best to comfort him

39. Prakash

September 21, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Indeed jr.Bachchan is a lucky man to have Aishwarya comfort him .

40. Prakash

September 21, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Indeed jr.Bachchan is a lucky man to have Aishwarya comfort him .

41. Prakash

September 21, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Indeed jr.Bachchan is a lucky man to have Aishwarya comfort him .

September 22, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Hi Prakash

• Prakash

September 24, 2011 at 3:34 pm

Hi Miss Nisha,

How are you this fine evening young lady?

• Prakash

September 24, 2011 at 3:34 pm

Hi Miss Nisha,

How are you this fine evening young lady?

September 24, 2011 at 11:50 pm

I am good and yourself but it is afternoon lol!

• Prakash

September 26, 2011 at 3:57 pm

Hello Miss Nisha,

I am fine as I can be and thank you for asking and i apologize about the crossed wires I said evening because where I live it was evening time.

September 24, 2011 at 11:50 pm

I am good and yourself but it is afternoon lol!

September 22, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Hi Prakash

42. MR.SUNSHINE

September 21, 2011 at 1:30 pm

MAY BE THE AIR HOSTESS WAS SPELL BOUND SEEING THIS HOT MALE STAR!!!

43. MR.SUNSHINE

September 21, 2011 at 1:30 pm

MAY BE THE AIR HOSTESS WAS SPELL BOUND SEEING THIS HOT MALE STAR!!!

• Sonam R.

September 21, 2011 at 8:16 pm

Hi yaar I agree 100% I would be nervous if I meet him <3<3

• Sonam R.

September 21, 2011 at 8:16 pm

Hi yaar I agree 100% I would be nervous if I meet him <3<3

September 22, 2011 at 2:49 pm

HI DEAR, I HOPE YOU MEET HIM SO SOON, AND I HOPE I “BUMP” INTO ASH

September 22, 2011 at 2:49 pm

HI DEAR, I HOPE YOU MEET HIM SO SOON, AND I HOPE I “BUMP” INTO ASH

September 22, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Hi SONAM, hehehe I guess he would make any girl nervous since he is so hot!

September 22, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Hi SONAM, hehehe I guess he would make any girl nervous since he is so hot!

September 22, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Hi SONAM, hehehe I guess he would make any girl nervous since he is so hot!

September 22, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Hi SONAM, hehehe I guess he would make any girl nervous since he is so hot!

September 22, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Not so cool then.

September 22, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Not so cool then.

September 22, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Not so cool then.

September 22, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Not so cool then.

September 22, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Not so cool then.

• Guest Who

September 23, 2011 at 8:41 pm

You are funny or should I say witty. You hit the nail right on the head man. Keep on the good work. I like your style, No vulgarism but yet short and powerful wordings.

• STAICH

September 25, 2011 at 11:47 am

BITCH

• Sonam R.

September 21, 2011 at 8:16 pm

Hi yaar I agree 100% I would be nervous if I meet him <3<3

44. MR.SUNSHINE

September 21, 2011 at 1:30 pm

MAY BE THE AIR HOSTESS WAS SPELL BOUND SEEING THIS HOT MALE STAR!!!

45. tina

September 21, 2011 at 7:12 am

great family…they are a perfect family picture..they uphold the traditional indian values..

46. tina

September 21, 2011 at 7:12 am

• Kareena

September 21, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Read again what you have written and you will have a good laugh … as many of us.
      No… are you really serious when you write things like this? ‘Traditional Indian Values’??? Wher? How????

• Kareena

September 21, 2011 at 12:25 pm

• Kareena

September 21, 2011 at 12:25 pm

September 21, 2011 at 1:29 pm

THINK AGAIN, WHO YOU ARE? YOU ARE THE TRANNY WHO KEEPS CHANGING NAMES EVERY SUNDAY AND PRETEND TO BE A GIRL!!!! HERMOPHRODITE!!!

September 22, 2011 at 6:02 am

hi huny she changes names because she changed her penises

September 22, 2011 at 2:48 pm

HA, HA, HA, DEAR THAT(YOUR REPLY) IS ONE BIG “OUCH” FOR OUR TRANNY COWARD COW!!!

September 22, 2011 at 2:48 pm

September 22, 2011 at 2:48 pm

September 21, 2011 at 1:29 pm

September 22, 2011 at 6:01 am

i have a good laugh wen i saw your small attached penis trannie cow

September 22, 2011 at 6:01 am

i have a good laugh wen i saw your small attached penis trannie cow

September 22, 2011 at 6:01 am

i have a good laugh wen i saw your small attached penis trannie cow

September 22, 2011 at 4:00 pm

yes cad i am serious…they have traditional indian values…they are wonderful family unit there for each other through thick n thin…do u understand that or are busy praising dysfunctional 2 mommy families like salman khan’s?

September 22, 2011 at 4:00 pm

September 22, 2011 at 4:00 pm

September 22, 2011 at 9:39 pm

HUH? shouldn’t this flop puppet Kareena retired by now?

September 22, 2011 at 9:39 pm

HUH? shouldn’t this flop puppet Kareena retired by now?

September 22, 2011 at 9:39 pm

HUH? shouldn’t this flop puppet Kareena retired by now?

September 22, 2011 at 9:39 pm

HUH? shouldn’t this flop puppet Kareena retired by now?

September 22, 2011 at 9:39 pm

HUH? shouldn’t this flop puppet Kareena retired by now?

September 21, 2011 at 1:28 pm

YEAH TINU I AGREE!!! THE GIRL HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL INDIAN WOMAN WITH GREAT VALUES!!!!

September 21, 2011 at 1:36 pm

SHE DID NOT GO FOR LIVING -IN -RELATION SHIP, NEVER CHANGED BFS LIKE HER SAREES  OR “ADOPTED”  CHILDREN TO STAY IN NEWS!!! SHE LIVES LIKE A TRUE INDIAN WOMAN!! SHE MARRIED ABHI TAKING THE SAATH PHERAS AND STILL DEVOTES HER TIME ON HER HUSBAND AND FAMILY!!!!

September 21, 2011 at 1:36 pm

September 22, 2011 at 9:44 pm

Hi SHINEEEEEEEEEEEE I agree with you and tina Ash is super classy!

September 23, 2011 at 3:50 pm

thanks dear….

September 22, 2011 at 9:44 pm

Hi SHINEEEEEEEEEEEE I agree with you and tina Ash is super classy!

September 22, 2011 at 9:44 pm

Hi SHINEEEEEEEEEEEE I agree with you and tina Ash is super classy!

September 21, 2011 at 1:36 pm