Salman does it all for chillar…

Now that Salman Khan is turning a producer with the UTV Spotboy movie Chillar Party, he is going half way across the globe to Toronto, Canada for the film’s promotion. The film is co-directed by Vikas Bahl and Nitesh Tiwari.

Salman Khan has taken the entire headache of the film’s marketing on him. Not just that… W also hear that he has written an entire section of the promo. For those who don’t know, Salman Khan is also a writer and he penned the story of his film Veer.

Salman Khan felt that the trailer of ‘Chillar Party’ lacked a punch.

“That punch was a voice-over, introducing the characters in the film. So, he penned down the script impromptu and then dubbed it in his own voice and in his special style,” a source is quoted to have said.

The film will also see Ranbir Kapoor turn an item for a song. The flick is set to release on July 8.

1. meenu

May 29, 2011 at 2:14 pm

salman is the best

2. Being_subh

May 29, 2011 at 9:46 am

❀◦*☺•❀◦*☺•❀◦*☺•❀◦*☺•❀◦*☺•❀◦*☺•❀◦*☺•❀◦*☺•❀◦*☺•❀◦*☺•❀◦*☺• bhaiya ji smileeeeeeeeeeeee……………………

@BeingSalmanKhan ♥ * الله * ♥Showers blessings n♡ ♡ ♡Guardian Angels ☼Lvs protects u & urFamly♥ where evr u♡ stays♥bless ur all ways ♥om sai-Ram☼

• Uday

May 29, 2011 at 1:50 pm

who the f cares?

• Guest

May 30, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Piss off. Don’t you have anything else to write. Something factual?

May 30, 2011 at 2:17 pm

But Guest does care…….. about them heheeeeeeeee

• Guest

May 30, 2011 at 11:08 pm

On your bike fool. I only care for good factual writing. Not your fictitious made up stories. which carry no weight at all. So off you go.

May 30, 2011 at 2:16 pm

Yes who cares????????? Oh yes homos, lesbos and chhakkes like themselves

• Uday

May 29, 2011 at 1:50 pm

who the f cares?

3. tina

May 29, 2011 at 6:21 am

look at the evil look….in this vagabond’s eyes…evil man

4. tina

May 29, 2011 at 6:21 am

look at the evil look….in this vagabond’s eyes…evil man

May 29, 2011 at 8:39 am

I noticed that too tina weird indeed and scary………

• Guest

May 30, 2011 at 1:10 pm

Piss off. Don’t you have anything else to write. Something factual?

May 30, 2011 at 2:06 pm

Yeah my dog will pi*s in your mouth if you are so eager……

• Guest

May 30, 2011 at 11:11 pm

Heard that before. It’s kind of stale now. Do you mind if I turn my back on your pussy? Go and piss somewhere else, low caste peasant .

• Guest

May 30, 2011 at 1:10 pm

Piss off. Don’t you have anything else to write. Something factual?

5. Ram Balram

May 28, 2011 at 2:52 pm

Because of some individuals, this site has turned into a red light district. The language they use towards each other is beyond belief. They will never catch up with the west no matter how hard they try. Absolutely disgusting. Do you see these kind of writing in Europe, USA, Canada. NO. Problem is there are too many brothels in India and they are not discrete either. They are always there in every city you go. That’s why these lots here are so vulgar. They are surrounded by vulgarism and grow up with it. Shame on them. Apology to the few decent writers here.

• Guest

May 28, 2011 at 10:26 pm

Couldn’t agree more. They are putting Indians in a totally disgraceful limelight

May 30, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Agree your mama also work in that red light area brothel………

• Guest

May 30, 2011 at 11:15 pm

I though I told you to piss off. You are getting on my fucking nerve dirty bitch.

May 29, 2011 at 8:41 am

Bet you were born in one of these brothels. You seem to be very familiar to that area. The females in your family work there???????????

• Guest

May 30, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Piss off. Don’t you have anything else to write. Something factual?

May 30, 2011 at 2:07 pm

We are all pi*sed off of your presence dogface……….

• Guest

May 30, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Why don’t you fuck off then. You do have a choice, village girl.

• Being_subh

May 29, 2011 at 10:02 am

yes my big bro u r right…god bless u,,n wish u all the best 4 ur future…

: friends r like street lights along d road.dey don’t make d distance any shorter bt they light up d path make d walk comfortable…

”science” has proved that ”sugar” melts in water, so plz don`t walk in the rain, otherwise i may lose a sweet ”friend” like u!!! my big bro…lots of love 2 u..may god bless u………be happy n coollllllllllllllll

6. MARK'S WHORE MAA WITH BIG HOLE

May 28, 2011 at 1:15 pm

arrey my hijda bastard son,MARK,whose boss i fuckked to get him a job, is posting MY photo. This photo was taken when i suckked his boss’s big cockk at his office…wahh waahh ……it’s the best cock i have ever suckked… i  enjoyed it  and my hijda son got job too

May 29, 2011 at 11:19 am

arrey my hijda bastard  daughter lauvyna whose boss i fuckked to get her a whore job, is posting MY photo. This photo was taken when i suckked her boss’s big cock at his office…wahh waahh ……it’s the best cock i have ever sucked… i  enjoyed it  and my hijda Daughter Luvyna  got the same  sucking job too

May 29, 2011 at 11:19 am

May 30, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Looollllllllllllllllllll……………….. no comments……

May 30, 2011 at 2:18 pm

Hey you didn’t post mark’s pregnant pics …………….

7. Anonymous

May 28, 2011 at 1:00 pm

hai..mmmmm…i love to drink  cock juice…very sweet and hot…my hijda daughter  friends  are very big cock guys…they fuckk me everyday

• MARK'S WHORE MAA WITH BIG HOLE

May 28, 2011 at 1:15 pm

May 29, 2011 at 11:19 am

May 30, 2011 at 2:10 pm

You are in such a pityful state mark……….

May 29, 2011 at 11:19 am

May 30, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Hahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…………

May 29, 2011 at 8:41 am

That is pic mark’s maa with big hole looooollllllllllllllllllllll……………..

8. MARK'S SLUTTY MA WITH AIDS

May 28, 2011 at 11:31 am

Arrey iss AIDS slut ko bhi Market karde saalaa kutta. i want to be sold to men with bigg cockks. i will suck it like this……

• MARK'S HIJDA PAPA WITH AIDS

May 28, 2011 at 12:23 pm

Hanji, i want to be marketed too. i want to be sold to a brothel..where i can suck cocks,where  i will be fuckked in my hole

May 28, 2011 at 1:00 pm

• MARK'S WHORE MAA WITH BIG HOLE

May 28, 2011 at 1:14 pm

May 29, 2011 at 11:20 am

May 30, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Aren’t you pi*sed off writing same shit always idiot????????? But we are son of a bit*h mark

May 29, 2011 at 11:20 am

May 29, 2011 at 8:45 am

Poor mark you must control your randi maa

May 29, 2011 at 8:45 am

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll ……………… No comments

May 29, 2011 at 11:20 am

May 29, 2011 at 11:20 am

May 28, 2011 at 1:00 pm

• MARK'S WHORE MAA WITH BIG HOLE

May 28, 2011 at 1:14 pm

May 29, 2011 at 8:44 am

Yeah we all know that your son mark is a cute hijra bastard ………..

May 29, 2011 at 11:20 am

May 29, 2011 at 11:20 am

May 30, 2011 at 2:13 pm

Yes we all know what job your dear sonny boy has……. blow job .. lollllllllllllllll

May 29, 2011 at 8:43 am

Poor mark you went unnoticed……….

• MARK'S WHORE MAA WITH BIG HOLE

May 28, 2011 at 1:15 pm

May 29, 2011 at 11:20 am

May 29, 2011 at 11:20 am

May 29, 2011 at 8:42 am

Eehehehehehheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
      Whoever posted pic here; you do have imagination lolllll

May 29, 2011 at 11:19 am

May 30, 2011 at 2:12 pm

Consult your psy….. You badly need one mark………….

May 29, 2011 at 11:19 am