Aishwarya Rai goes the IVF way??

Actress Bhairavi Goswami has made a shocking disclosure about Aishwarya Rai. She claims that the actressi, who is four months pregnant, has undergone an IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) procedure at a Bangkok clinic that specializes in providing male babies.

Bhairavi particularly took on Abhishek Bachchan who earlier posted on his Twitter page that he hopes for a baby girl.

Bhairavi Goswami wrote on her Facebook page: “Nauseating 2 read superstars giving interviews abt wanting a girl baby whn she has gone 2 Bangkok to an IVF clinic which specializes in boy babies. Height of hypocrisy. They knw damn well its a boy, aftr all she has to produce a male heir at any cost – Typical UP mentality, no wonder that state has such high female foeticide.”

Bhairavi is so confident of her claim that she has refused to retract her statement even after a backlash from the fans of the Bachchans.

“Only people wth no balls retract statements, issue denials & clarifications. I hv never felt the need to do any of the above ever,” she tweeted.

There has been no reaction from the Bachchans yet.

Comments

comments

1. NRAMNARESH

July 17, 2011 at 11:19 pm

no one business what she does with her private life. god bless you ash and yournfamily.

2. NRAMNARESH

July 17, 2011 at 11:19 pm

3. Vsk

July 7, 2011 at 1:11 am

going for ivf is ok. but going for ivf clicnic which specialized for “baby boy” and then in media telling as if they want girl …..that is liar liar pants on fire for bachans…

they know it is baby boy already…
    i’m glad that truth always comes out

4. Ashmi Tiwari

July 4, 2011 at 8:16 am

Who is that lady anyway ? May be by doing this she will get some attention for a few days. Even if she did needed help to conceive what is her problem? Next time bhairavi will tweet ‘ I come from Mars’ ‘yeti is my father’ ‘big foot is my brother’ ‘ I saw lochness monster today’ or may be ‘ aishwarya comes from planet Venus’. Unemployement is causing her too much stress.

• Eugenie-Diya

July 4, 2011 at 11:59 am

lol!! she will also add she is married to santa claus

• Samia

July 4, 2011 at 2:02 pm

hahah she can also add she is preggars of an alien

• Samia

July 4, 2011 at 2:01 pm

lol.. some will do anything to get in the limelight

5. tina

July 4, 2011 at 6:23 am

why would the bachchans react to this weird lady’s comments…she is out for fame…bachchans have too much class to answer to her..

6. Simran

July 4, 2011 at 4:08 am

big deal if she uses  fertility treatments many do jennifer lopez any hoo good luck to aishwarya with her pregnancy it would nice to twins.

7. Hsgd

July 3, 2011 at 9:37 pm

Good for you to bring out truth. Its VERY TRUE. Ash has fertility problems. No big deal. If treatment is there then use it people. Good she is pregnant congrats bachans x

8. Vanita

July 3, 2011 at 6:10 am

who is dis lady her boobs look faker den zavahs tiny pen*s aishwarya is too busy with her life to give a shit about dis lady

9. Maya

July 3, 2011 at 3:36 am

*aishwarya don’t listen to this negative person* we support u* u are pregnant n should enjoy that*

10. Ram Balram

July 2, 2011 at 11:39 pm

Nothing wrong with IVF. If it helps someone, so be it.

11. Ram Balram

July 2, 2011 at 11:39 pm

Nothing wrong with IVF. If it helps someone, so be it.

12. reshma

July 2, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Bhairavi  Goswami looks some wannabe starlet who does not have the looks or talent to make in bollywood on her on merit so she is trying to link her name to a super star like Aishwarya happens all the time.

13. Prakash

July 2, 2011 at 3:59 pm

This lady Bhairavi is trying to earn mileage and fame using Aishwarya and the Bachchan names. What a cheap lady to use this very precious time for Aishwarya as a stepping stone for her career.

14. ZAVAH'S WHORE MOTHER

July 2, 2011 at 10:52 am

ajjana fuck my loose hole it’s all yours.. i can swallow cums. i will drink your cum like  vodka..aajjaa big cokers.. i will fuck you.. i will mount on your cock and ride and ride…aaaaahhh i am all horny

15. ZAVAH'S WHORE MOTHER

July 2, 2011 at 10:52 am

• AshmiTiwari

July 4, 2011 at 8:22 am

All this insanity is not necessary

• Eugenie-Diya

July 4, 2011 at 12:01 pm

whoever is doing that please stop it

• SHINE KUMAR PT

July 4, 2011 at 3:37 pm

HA!HA!HA! COOL!COOL!! GOOD RESPONSE!!!

16. ZAVAH WITH TRANNY MOTHER

July 2, 2011 at 10:49 am

who want to fuck my tranny daughter’s ass hole ? you can fuck my pussy tooo. aaja big cokers.. here i am ready to swallow your cock and cum..aaahaaa aajaanaaa
    i am a big cock craver…fuck my vagina hole it’s wide as a cricket ground and deep as a well..aajjaaa.. every old man next door want to hook my pussy.. i am too sexy…aajaa you can fuck my tranny slut daughter…

• SHINE KUMAR PT

July 4, 2011 at 3:37 pm

YEAH DEAR I GUESS YOUR BOOBS ARE BIGGER!!!

17. Zavah

July 2, 2011 at 10:43 am

Ughhhh…what is the problem with this skinned no-job idiot…ashtray needs to realise that her time to retire has come!!!!

18. Zavah

July 2, 2011 at 10:43 am

• ZAVAH'S WHORE MOTHER

July 2, 2011 at 11:12 am

who will fuck my daughter Tranny Zavah? Indira slut where is this multiple fake id frustrated tranny? did she suck Subh’s little cock?

• ZAVAH'S WHORE MOTHER

July 2, 2011 at 11:12 am

• ZAVAH'S WHORE MOTHER

July 2, 2011 at 11:12 am

• Vanita

July 3, 2011 at 6:12 am

skiined no job idiot that is you but dont forget your also a fat as* bitch that has pen*s surgery

• Ashmi Tiwari

July 4, 2011 at 8:21 am

May be it is time for you to realise you are unworthy on all scales and you are an unnecessary being. Grow up to woman first or are you a men’s leftover? Maybe that is why your are so bitter and always spewing venom.

• Samia

July 4, 2011 at 2:03 pm

a man’s leftover ? oh god lol..

• SHINE KUMAR PT

July 4, 2011 at 3:36 pm

YEAH I THINK SO DEAR!!! THIS ZAVAH I S ASLUT SHE-MALE!!! THE PHOTOS POSTED ARE OF HER OWN!!! SHE DOES THAT!!! WHAT SHE WANTS IS SYMPATHY!!!

19. ZAVAH'S PIMP FATHER

July 2, 2011 at 10:34 am

who want to fuck my tranny daughter?my tranny daughter with a penis got wide ass hole..you can fuck her without lube..come on guys with big cock i can suck your cocks tooo aaja…big cocks… i will let you fuck my tranny slutty Zavah bitch druther.
    i will suck cocks till it cum in my mouth.

• ZAVAH'S WHORE MOTHER

July 2, 2011 at 10:53 am

arrey ugly bastard find me a big cock you fucking useless.. you have no cocks..find some one to fuck me bitch

• SHINE KUMAR PT

July 4, 2011 at 3:36 pm

HA HA HAHA

• ZAVAH'S WHORE MOTHER

July 2, 2011 at 10:53 am

• SHINE KUMAR PT

July 4, 2011 at 3:36 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

20. KC

July 2, 2011 at 10:29 am

Bhairavi WHO?? Some NOBODY trying to get noticed. The only thing NAUSEATING is her bad boob job.

• Samia

July 4, 2011 at 2:04 pm

and it is very evident lol..