Arunoday Singh to romance the blue-eyed beauty, Aishwarya Rai..

Madhur Bhandarkar has finally zeroed down on the lead actor opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Heroine. He is none other than the Yeh Saali Zindagi charmer Arunoday Singh. to romance the blue-eyed beauty.

According to a trusted source said, “Madhur wanted to finish the casting of his film Heroine since the film was announced at Cannes sometime back. However, after much thought, Arunoday Singh has been roped in for the film. There were speculations in the media that Abhishek Bachchan might be paired opposite Aishwarya. This is his biggest break till date after Yeh Saali Zindagi, Aisha and Sikandar.”

Arunoday will play a cricketer in the film.

The source further said, “The character is of an ace cricketer who is going around with this top actress. The whole casting is kept hush-hush and the inspiration is not disclosed. Now it would be interesting to know from which controversial jodi the drama is inspired, Azhar-Sangeeta, Amrita Singh-Ravi Shastri or Yuvraj-Deepika romance.”

Arunoday expressed his excitement on his big break opposite Ms Rai, “Yes I am doing the film and I am over the moon. I can’t speak anything about the character but it feels great to be acting opposite Aishwarya Rai.

But I would approach it as any other film. Having said that, Madhur is a wonderful director and I don’t need to say that.”

Arunoday further said, “I haven’t known Madhur and have met him only a couple of times. I have been a great fan of his films Chandni Bar and Page 3. I can only say that God has been kind to me.”

Comments

comments

1. Zavah

June 3, 2011 at 10:44 am

Baby face???? Young????? Tooo old….romancing a younger man…..but shes already married to a younger man….first sex nd then sex with younger actors…i feel ashamed…..just look at how ugly she looks :(

• Vanita

June 4, 2011 at 4:59 am

dumb bitch you don’t wat a baby face is since your face is to ugly for anyone to look at

• Luvyna

June 6, 2011 at 8:06 am

Really look at yourself first a*sface

2. Zavah

June 3, 2011 at 9:55 am

The big question is: is ashtray ready for another sex-comeback with this young dude…….my prediction…..her crawl-under-feet hubby(btw three yrs younger)is gonna get raped by assface…nd shes gonna go to this dude…..produce a ugly premature baby…..nd then fake a threat tape against him….hahaha…just like she did to salman….now that shuld b titled’heroin’….cuz…welll…either way….her fans r gonna luv this whore film…btw u assfans need to remember she aint the main chracter in this movie….though i feel ashamed….four flops in a row nd shes already starring nxt to an unknown actor

• Luvyna

June 6, 2011 at 8:05 am

Say something intelligent or shut up

• Zavah

June 6, 2011 at 3:39 pm

Ohhhhh….iam sayin smefin intelligent….u see i can figure out wat ashtray goes up to….unlike u dumbasses….this is the fact

3. tina

June 3, 2011 at 5:52 am

all the older heroes of bollywood romance younger heroines …..so aishwarya will romance a younger man…i know other actresses have tried it but aishwarya will be the one to succeed… she will start a trend now many heroines will follow…aishwarya acting opposite a younger male is believable because of her baby face..

4. Vanita

June 3, 2011 at 4:29 am

heroine sounds superb  with all the new cast and aishwarya good job bhandarkar

5. Maya

June 3, 2011 at 3:00 am

*aishwarya looks young n arunoday will be a good addition to the movie* many people are fervently waiting for this movie i am one of them*

6. Maya

June 3, 2011 at 3:00 am

7. Nisha

June 3, 2011 at 12:40 am

I think Ash and this guy will make a fresh and HOT pair ,Ash is so beautiful and he looks cute from this picture,but what happend to Arjun ?

8. Nisha

June 3, 2011 at 12:40 am

• aka

June 3, 2011 at 1:29 am

Arjun is still the main male actor in Heroine, Arunoday is just young cricketer  who takes advantage of Aishwarya in the film…I can,t wait for it to finally be out !!!

• Maya

June 3, 2011 at 2:59 am

*me too*

9. Sonam R.

June 2, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Arunoday & Aishwarya will make a cute couple <3<3<3<3 I excited about this movie.

• Luvyna

June 2, 2011 at 7:48 pm

Hi Sonam agree with you dear…..

10. Prakash

June 2, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Lucky fellow getting to romance the dream girl Aishwarya I have a feeling this film might become Aishwarya’s best performance to date.

• Luvyna

June 2, 2011 at 7:49 pm

Oho Prakash ji you are the biggest Aishoo’s fan lollllllll………..

• Prakash

June 3, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Hi Miss Luvnya,
        your are right I am one of her biggest fans, can you blame me? one glance at the picture above and you will see what makes Aishwarya irresistible .

• Luvyna

June 6, 2011 at 8:04 am

Hey you might get your gf insecured lollllllllll

11. Asha

June 2, 2011 at 12:56 pm

There was so much hype abt Koko’s age in Wake Up Sid – even Bips in Bachna Ae Haseeno!  Isn’t this guy much, much younger too??

12. Asha

June 2, 2011 at 12:56 pm

13. Asha

June 2, 2011 at 12:56 pm

• Luvyna

June 2, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Yes he is much younger but Aish looks much younger than her age too…..
      She won’t look ridiculous like Madhuri Dixit with Akshay Khanna I’ve forgotten the movie’s title……..

• Zavah

June 2, 2011 at 11:14 pm

Lol….ash loking younger….hahaha….keep dreaming honey

• Vanita

June 3, 2011 at 4:30 am

hello fat as* bitch did the worm crawl up your wide ass again

• tina

June 3, 2011 at 5:53 am

u r  a douche bag…no one was talking to you go find shelter cad…

• Luvyna

June 6, 2011 at 8:03 am

Go to hell randi queen

14. aka

June 2, 2011 at 12:49 pm

Yay!! I really didn,t want Ranbir for this role…maybe Imran…if I were to pick from the rumored three it would,ve been Prateik. Glad to see Madhur picking someone totally different which I think would suit Aishwarya,s look better…aka <3

15. aka