Asin missing from Salman's 'Ready' world premiere, in Dubai…

Salman Khan’s most awaited film ‘Ready’, is all set for its dhamaka world premiere in Dubai. But, the film’s leading lady Asin Thottumkal will be missing from action there.

The reason for her absence happens to be another man, a friend of Salman’s, Sajid Nadiadwala.

Asin who has been signed on as one of the 18 actors in Nadiadwala’s Housefull 2 had applied for UK visa since she would be needed in London for shooting a part of the said film. Her passport, as it happens, is still stuck there.

A source informed, “Asin has given her passport to Nadiadwala Grandsons, the production house for her next film, since she’ll be joining the crew in London immediately after Ready releases. She wants to go but now she can’t.”

Asin confirmed the news and added, “I was looking forward to the world premiere of Ready happening in Dubai. Both Salman and I were supposed to go but now I am stuck.

I have not given up hope though and I am ready to fly even at the last minute. I am just praying that I get my passport. I have even packed my bags. Let’s hope that the passport comes at the last minute and I get to attend.”

Comments

comments

1. Vanita

June 1, 2011 at 6:01 am

asin call it luck being on your side dat your not attending this homosexual bitch salman’s ready shit.

2. jo jo pops

May 31, 2011 at 7:49 pm

awww asin should be there, i hope she gets her passport, won’t be the same without her.

• Asha

June 1, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Agree – I too so hope she makes it – wudn’t want Zarine to steal the limelight (if she goes) …

3. Zavah

May 31, 2011 at 5:05 pm

The most hottest…..The most talented….The most successful……The most popular….. <3 <3 SALMAN….who can not admire him??????

4. Zavah

May 31, 2011 at 5:05 pm

• Vanita

June 1, 2011 at 5:58 am

ugly bitch no one admires you though other the worms in your as*