Anushka Sharma purchases her first branded bag….

The Band Baaja actress, Anushka Sharma is strongly against endorsing expensive bags.

She says, “I don’t think actresses should flaunt their branded bags. It sets a wrong trend and misleads young girls who cannot afford them.

They get influenced and thus pressurise their parents to let them work in a call centre, so that they can earn enough money to afford such bags.”

Anushka candidly confesses, “In fact I bought my first branded bag recently while shooting for Patiala House in London. I went to a high end shop and fell in love with this expensive bag.

It took me three days to decide whether to buy it or not. I even harrowed my mom and called her many times in those three days to ask whether I should spend so much on a bag or not.”

1. Aiswaer

January 17, 2011 at 6:32 am

ur boobs and milk increasing day by day…….

2. SHINEKUMARPT

January 15, 2011 at 9:40 am

WHY THIS IS A “NEWS”??? FUNNY!!!! SHE SHOULD BUY WHATEVER CRAP SHE WANTS TO OR SHUT THE FUKK UP!!!!

3. Rizali

January 15, 2011 at 7:10 am

Arseholes, there is a msg, and it is good, at least she thinks about others who are less priviledged…what school did you go to arseholes…..grandmother ashwariya hasnt taught you anything?

• Kitty

January 17, 2011 at 7:21 pm

Troll… this story SUCKS… pointless. Who cares if she buys a bag or not? And what does Aishwarya have to do with it, mental case?

4. Maliha_kabul

January 14, 2011 at 6:53 pm

Doesn’t she contradect herhelf? She say “I don’t think actresses should flaunt their branded bags. It sets a wrong trend and misleads young girls who cannot afford them.
    Yet she goes and buys it herself? haha what a loser!

5. Nitin

January 14, 2011 at 4:35 pm

anuksha don’t get suckered into the materialistic, phoney world of bollywood. I know it’s gonna get hard but try to maintain your middle class values, self respect, and dignity.

6. Nitin

January 14, 2011 at 4:35 pm

January 14, 2011 at 8:35 am

That’s exactly how it starts but one you start you never go back….. ha ha a ha

She should’ve stuck to her principals cause now she won’t be able to resist. This is so funny and relatable!