Salman, Katrina are the most favoured partners for sex…

The once hottest couple of Bollywood, Salman and Katrina were voted the most preferred sex partners by a condom brand. The survey was conducted in 7 Indian cities and the respondents including both men and women ranging from the age of 18-45 were asked the question – If you have to engage in casual sex, who would you prefer as a partner?

A condom brand reportedly carried the survey in 7 Indian cities and asked the question to the people of both genders: “If you have to engage in casual sex, who would you prefer as a partner?”

Most Men, as expected, voted for the sexy Katrina while the females went with Salman.

People voted for a variety of celebrities and public figures ranging from film-stars to politicians. In the male category, following Salman was Ranbir Kapoor, followed by Shahrukh Khan , M.s Dhoni and Hrithik Roshan. And in the female category, Katrina Kaif left behind her Aishwarya Rai, followed by Bipasha Basu, Sania Mirza and Deepika Padukone.

Comments

comments

1. Smiah2009

February 18, 2011 at 4:08 am

nagaaa khan…salu bai, watch him he will take his top off…..whats dat all about some time i tink he is a shirt lifter…..i mean 40 plus and not cought yet katrina get him and do the shadi………… ok

2. Joe Blog

January 26, 2011 at 11:46 pm

Kitty/Lizzy/Nisha. Unfortunately I will not post anymore on this site. I just don’t like people stealing your ID and post nasty comments. I am from UK, have enjoyed talking to u people especially after finishing a hectic day of hard work here in London. Apologies if I have upset any of u. I honestly did not mean any harm. Take care

3. Mystic_River

January 26, 2011 at 8:15 pm

Salman won another poll again!……and as usual some people are again showing their true color by saying Salman khan is gay…u people better think about ur POWER COUPLE …..ask MR. Rai to show some POWER(Im really confused about him) because time is running out for babies!!! ….BTW there are a lot of sperm donor in this world….any ash fan wont mind to help their POWER COUPLE by donating spam to fill there empty nest with lots of kids…

• Nisha

January 26, 2011 at 9:22 pm

hmmm sounds like a cheap comment, isn’t Salman ‘s time running out for babies too? why don’t you play match maker for him instead of worrying about Ash and Abhishek so much, and their is no need for any guys to donate sperm, Abhishek seems man enough to me, that is why Ash married him, but maybe Salman might need help in that department don’t you think?

• AYAAN

January 27, 2011 at 6:17 am

I ADVICE YOU TO TAKE CLASS OF SCIENCE ESP BIOLOGY CLAS,,,,,,,,,,U R REALLY FUNNY….A MAN CAN HAVE CHILDREN AT ANY AGE,,,,,,,

• Hot2trot

January 27, 2011 at 6:50 am

u r a dumppy kutti salman she is trying to saya salman is gay

• AYAAN

January 27, 2011 at 12:53 pm

BUT I CANNOT BECAUSE I AM ASEXUAL,

January 28, 2011 at 6:35 pm

“AYAAN” the name-stealing troll, are you going to change your hijra sex to female to give birth to Salman’s child?

After all, stealing girl’s names to make dirty comments on Celebden is your specialty… but you better go back to biology class to see if hijras like you can be artificially inseminated? Good luck!

• Nisha

January 29, 2011 at 7:50 pm

hehe how lame AYAAN the name thief, unfortunately for you I am taking a Biology class,so your right a healthy can have children at any age, healthy be being a key word, there alot of studies showing men who are heavy smokers/heavy drinkers/druggies shows a big decline in their sperm count levels so bad news for Salman fans Salman is running out or has run of time for having kids, GREAT NEWS for the rest of us Indians that means no more jr. criminal Salman Khan running around doing hit and runs and etc. and we won’t have to see another flop actor coming out of the Khan family, lol!

• Nisha

January 26, 2011 at 9:32 pm

hmmm same poll has Ash a married actress as one of the winners ,so there goes your theories on Ash’s popularity right?

• Lizzy

January 27, 2011 at 4:55 am

old ugly grandpa……………..go kick rocks……stupid retarded man…….I hate you……..

January 28, 2011 at 6:27 pm

Thanks for your spam donation. By the way, your English is improving. Must be from hanging out here with all the Aishwarya fans. Congrats!

4. Mystic_River

January 26, 2011 at 8:01 pm

wow….great news……

5. Smartgirl

January 26, 2011 at 6:15 pm

To all salman haters, please for god’s sake don’t link salman with ash…they r history now they both don’t care for eachothers…but you people make them tog everytime eventhough they r long long back separted…so open your minds n don’t take ashwarya’s name with salman anymore…this poll is for sallu so post for him…reg poll sallu is/was/will be the most sexiest n handsome man in India n no1 can beat him….sallu rocks…

• Mystic_River

January 26, 2011 at 8:00 pm

u r soo right…..bt u know there are some honey bee’s in here… they always circle around salman khan…if they stop writing about salman i fear there will be nothing left in there small brain to write about…so..we cant stop them. ….IN HERE THERE LIFE TOTALLY DEPENDS ON THE NAME OF SALMAN KHAN……..:P

• AYAAN

January 27, 2011 at 6:28 am

true u rock girl,,,,,

January 28, 2011 at 6:49 pm

“AAYAN”… are you going to steal “Smartgirl”‘s ID to comment now, since that’s all you can do? Or have you already “been there, done that”…

6. subh

January 26, 2011 at 11:51 am

Happy republic day to all of u…………..INDIA ROck””””” i love my country alot….

• Mystic_River

January 26, 2011 at 8:23 pm

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY TO U 2…

7. Singh is king

January 26, 2011 at 10:16 am

will you please give your penis in my slut mother’s big pussy my dear boy, i will pay , i will suck it too. come to my brothel home at the RED STREET MUMBAI, all guys with huge penises are welcome.

• Singh is King

January 26, 2011 at 5:37 pm

come before Singh like a man N Singh will give u a good beating haramjada!!!!!!

8. bollyfan

January 26, 2011 at 10:15 am

9. bollyfan

January 26, 2011 at 10:15 am

beleive me i want to sell my slut mother to even to gay people. even my father is a gay . he suckkks penises and ass fukking is his hobby.

10. bollyfan

January 26, 2011 at 10:13 am

hijra is my father, fukk him without any money.

11. bollyfan

January 26, 2011 at 10:13 am

boys and girls my slut mother wants to fuckkk all the cool guys of this site. i will suck your cocks too. my father will drink your penis milk… all in a day… plese come to my home, it’s a brothel.

12. bollyfan

January 26, 2011 at 10:12 am

SRK says……by the way remember i love sucking penises too. if you want to be sukked call my mother slut or my slut mother’s pimp, my poor dear father

13. bollyfan

January 26, 2011 at 8:58 am

i operate a brothel with my mom, father, sisters.

14. bollyfan

January 26, 2011 at 7:37 am

yeah aishie masti masti hotz sexyz darlingz me loves aishie

15. Kitty

January 26, 2011 at 6:01 am

i hate women, ya know why? you might ask, because i am an ass fukker… i love sucking big penises, drinking the penis milk.etc. but my mother is opposite, she loves being fuckkked in her large as a well vagina with huge Negro penises.

• bollyfan

January 26, 2011 at 7:33 am

u bee-itch why u usingz kittyz names idiotz rascalz

January 28, 2011 at 6:49 pm

Thanks bollyfan

16. Lizzy

January 26, 2011 at 4:13 am

Aishwarya always……………still tops

17. Lizzy

January 26, 2011 at 4:13 am

Salman is a homosexual…………hot bed for gays…………..Salman sucks……..Salmans fans are old ugly homosexuals………Salman is ugly…….Katrina looks…..like a horse face……………Katrina is a tarty stupid bimbo…..call girl…

• lizzy

January 26, 2011 at 9:04 am

srk is a homosexual…………hot bed for gays…………..srk sucks……..srk fans are old ugly homosexuals………srk is ugly…….ASH looks…..like a horse face……………ASH is a tarty stupid bimbo…..call girl… she likes to be fucked by men…..

• SHINEKUMARPT

January 26, 2011 at 3:10 pm

SPINELESS SEXLESS THING AT WORK!! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SPINE TO COMMENT ON YOUR OWN ID, DON’T SAY ANYTHING, NAPUMSAK!!!

WHY DRAG MY NAME??? IF YOUR MOTHER GOT SO MANY HUBBIES YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO IS “YOUR FATHER”, SHOULDN’T THINK ALL GUYS AROUND HERE ARE YOUR FATHER AND ABUSE THEIR IDs/NAMES!!!

• Singh is King

January 26, 2011 at 5:45 pm

Hi SHINE bro how is everything?

• SHINEKUMARPT

January 27, 2011 at 6:06 am

I use only my mother to be sold here. but others are trying to rape my sisters and cousins. what can i do? but i lvoe watching them being fu***ked. i watvh with my napumsak father all that spectacle of our female family members being fuckkked by so many muscle men with huge cocks??
          do you have any brother? will you tell them to fuckkk my momma and sisters

• Singh is King

January 26, 2011 at 5:39 pm

son of bitch don use SHINE bro’s id gaandu kuti!!

18. Shiemran

January 26, 2011 at 3:03 am

are they a couple????ewww,, please kat, you can find someone else,, the yerk doesn’t deserve you!!! salmaan is a men who can’t respect woman!!!and never respect the king!! salmaan aap bhool gaye wo dien djap kkhh was releaseD>>>> you were finished, then sharukh and karan helps you with a special appearance… bhool gaye nahi??? djaa kar socho….

19. Kitty

January 26, 2011 at 12:54 am

This poll is a joke, obviously all the votes came from men, the straight ones voted for Kat/Aishwarya/Bips and the gay ones voted for Salman and Ranbir… Ranbir has also been a Gay Icon ever since his bare bum act in Saawariya, but sorry Ranbir, the gay men of India find Salman’s flabby waxed chest to be even hotter!

January 27, 2011 at 6:05 am

do you have any brother? will you tell them to fuckkk my momma and sisters

20. Justin b.

January 26, 2011 at 12:48 am

i would do aishwarya any day its just her husband might mind. aishwarya is the hottest babe in bollywood.

21. Joe Blog

January 26, 2011 at 12:33 am

And me…………..

• Hot2trot

January 26, 2011 at 1:02 am

fuck u

22. Camille

January 25, 2011 at 11:37 pm

I have never heard of the people on this thread other than the belle Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. men in France find her sensual and excotic, belle dame.

• Mystic_River

January 26, 2011 at 7:54 pm

another fake id …to imply dat ash is a mega star all over the world…..hahaha…so cheap…..

23. sara

January 25, 2011 at 10:52 pm

salman when will u marry katrina or u need to kick her like what u did to ash, salman we are so eager to see your joiner camon man be serious now

• Lizzy

January 26, 2011 at 4:09 am

stupid grandma……………………..aishwarya kicked that….old man…in his butt…….aishwarya…….left that old ugly dried up man Salman…..

• Singh is King

January 26, 2011 at 5:27 pm

don be stupid ur a stupid creature. Singh says Singh’s Kat has dropped kicked this bastard kuti Salman caz he was a impotent gaandu who don know how to ples ladies. Salman is a bondu bhander.

24. Nisha

January 25, 2011 at 8:32 pm

There no suprise about Ash, alot guys want her despite being married, she is the only married actress on the list and I can see why Katrina is on the list too , she is pretty.

But I disagree with Salman winning, I have to agree with the rest of the people it has to be gay people who voted for him, because Salman is not hot to us girls, I find him repulsive the poll does not make sense why would anyone want Salman a balding senior citizen science experiment gone haywire when there is much hotter guys like really hot Hrithik, John, Abhishek, Shahid or even Shah Rukh.eeew thinking about Salman is making me nauseous ok now I gotta throw up!

• sallumiah

January 25, 2011 at 9:59 pm

“because salman is NOT hot to US girls” dude thats complete jealousy right there, why dont u speak for urself? im a girl and i find him super hot so what? right now, ur in the minorities and u think abhi and srk are hot? thats disgusting!! ur just jealous that srk neven wins in this kind of surveys. few months ago when there was a survey on who is the sexiest indian man, guess who won by a huge margin? thats right, SALMAN KHAN with 44%. u may not like him but there are billions of ppl especially girls who LOVES him.

January 26, 2011 at 12:38 am

LOL you’re a girl now? Funny.

• Lizzy

January 26, 2011 at 4:11 am

billions of gay men……………………love salman even more………………salman is a homosexual…..

• subh

January 26, 2011 at 11:45 am

n wat abt u???

• Mystic_River

January 26, 2011 at 7:52 pm

yean and lesbians cant love him….coz they love ashtray bachchan…..:P

• Lizzy

January 27, 2011 at 4:58 am

your one of these homosexual men………old pig face rivers……..your door is a sliding door for your homosexual lovers……….joby…….subh……..reswen…….and grandpa Ayaan… kick rocks old man…..

• Mystic_River

January 27, 2011 at 12:50 pm

M slutty lesbian mom loves to lick Beautiful Ash’s pussy……………..

• subh

January 26, 2011 at 11:45 am

u r right frnd,,sallu rullzzzz

• Nisha

January 26, 2011 at 9:16 pm

why does your profile box say Dabangg 77? didn’t you tell me you were a guy? so make up your mind! anyways you and I both know Hrithik is the hottest guy in Bollywood. gorgeous eyes, sunkissed skin, nice body, touchable hair, are you denying that?

• bollyfan

January 26, 2011 at 10:20 am

Nisha this is not USA or any other gay country , its India my dear ..oh how will you know you are in a gay country u motherfucker

• Singh is King

January 26, 2011 at 5:30 pm

kuti manchod u don talk to gals that way bastard. motherfucker is term to be used for men u eunuch bitch .

• Singh is king

January 27, 2011 at 6:05 am

do you have any brother? will you tell them to fuckkk my momma and sisters

• Nisha

January 26, 2011 at 9:11 pm

how do know where I am from? stalkiIng me, I know what India is fruitcake , I am Indian, that does not mean gays don’t exist in Indian!

• bollyfan

January 27, 2011 at 12:51 pm

hijra using my id?? will you lick my ass too? how is your slut momma? i used to fukk her

25. Sonam R.

January 25, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Aishwarya is the most beautiful woman in bollywood so of course men want her.

26. Prakash

January 25, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Aishwarya is the perfect woman for me. she is beautiful with a sharp mind and nice body and she knows how to take care of her family that turns me on.

27. SHINEKUMARPT

January 25, 2011 at 12:39 pm

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR GOOD OL’ NEHARIKA GOT IT ALL WRONG!!!!

THE SURVEY WAS CONDUCTED BY THE “GAY BOMBAY” MAGAZINE AND WAS ASKED “GAY -MALE” RESPONDENTS!!!

ALL AGREED ON “SALMAN” BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY AVAILABLE GAY ON THE BLOCK!!!!

YOU COULD CHECK IT WITH THE INTERNET!!!

• SHINEKUMARPT

January 25, 2011 at 12:46 pm

U R THE GAY MOTHERFUCKER…….

• mona

January 25, 2011 at 3:58 pm

YUOR MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!! MORE RESPEKT BABY BOY

• Nisha

January 25, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Bestyled get lost, still chasing after SHINE? hmmmm learn to respect yourself, so your still here? I thought your were heavily sedated at some mental hospital? did you sneak out again?

• mona

January 26, 2011 at 12:05 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA OH BABY GIRL NOT CRAY ……….RESPECT YUORSELF? SO YOUR STILL HERE? HOSPITAL????
            did you sneak out again? YOUR RESPECT FOR SARA,OR ZAARA EC. ? NO…….. CIAO LOOOOSSSSEEEEERRRRR

January 26, 2011 at 12:46 am

You’re embarassing yourself. Do you really think anyone is fooled by your new character? I hope not.

• mona

January 26, 2011 at 7:23 am

HI BABY………………YOURE CHARACTER……………..NO COMMENT

• SHINEKUMARPT

January 26, 2011 at 3:05 pm

IS MONA THAT HIJRA BESTYLED?? I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!!! SHE IS MAD RUSHING AFTER ALL ASH FANS!!!

GET THIS MONA, IF YOUR FATHER USED TO FUKK YOU, WHY HATE ALL MEN??

GIRL GET OVER THE TRAUMA !!! THERE ARE MORE GOOD AND RESPECTABLE BOYS LIKE ME!!! KEEP TRYING!!!

• Nisha

January 26, 2011 at 9:13 pm

Hi SHINE , yes that is Bestyled, and she isn’t fooling anyone!

• bollyfan

January 26, 2011 at 7:36 am

u go suck salmanz tooth pick cockz u bitch sluttie greases monkey whorez

January 26, 2011 at 12:44 am

LOL

28. banu

January 25, 2011 at 10:55 am

SALMAN N KAT R MADE FOR EACH OTHER SUPERB HOT COUPLE OF BOLLYWD

29. banu

January 25, 2011 at 10:55 am

SALMAN N KAT R MADE FOR EACH OTHER SUPERB HOT COUPLE OF BOLLYWD

January 26, 2011 at 12:43 am

Sorry to break it to you, Salman was dumped by Katrina. It was actually really pathetic. He kept trying to tell the media that they were still together, and then finally she had enough and told the world that IT’S OVER! Poor Salman, if they don’t legalize gay marriage in India, he’ll die alone.

• bollyfan

January 26, 2011 at 10:17 am

30. Singh is King

January 25, 2011 at 10:05 am

Singh agrees wiz ppl saying Salman is lusted by gaandus N eunuchs . eunuchs r wanting to have anal sex with Salman that is why Salman walks around like he has a stick up his ass , his late nites wiz Bobby Darling N subh beta.@ subh beta u have these condoms at home??

31. Singh is King

January 25, 2011 at 10:05 am

• joby

January 25, 2011 at 11:59 am

And after everything is over Sing is King use to lick and clean his tool ……….

• joby

January 25, 2011 at 4:37 pm

• joby

January 25, 2011 at 4:38 pm

sing is king fuckkk my slut mother and slut sisters, but you won’t be liable for money but ass fukking to my gay father. lols.

• Sing is King

January 25, 2011 at 5:24 pm

who is using my id? i want to suck your penis too, get me big cokks… i love sukking penises of my friends and neihbours i am a gay…

• Sing is King

January 25, 2011 at 5:24 pm

• Singh is King

January 26, 2011 at 5:43 pm

manchod bastard ur the one sucking that eunuch bitch Salman’s penis. ur having anal sex wiz him. come before Singh beta N Singh will show who Singh is it will be lights out for joby kuti.

• Nisha

January 25, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Hi Singh is King

• Singh is King

January 26, 2011 at 5:48 pm

Hi Nisha how is everything?? Singh is still laughing at Salman’s boy toy saying.

• Nisha

January 26, 2011 at 9:36 pm

Hi Singh, thanks

January 26, 2011 at 12:48 am

Hi Singh! Agree with you 100% about Bobby Darling.

• Singh is King

January 26, 2011 at 5:47 pm

Hi Kitty how is everything??

• Singh is king

January 26, 2011 at 6:14 pm

do you have any brother? will you tell them to fuckkk my momma and sisters

January 28, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Hi Singh I’m good! Thanks!

32. Singh is King

January 25, 2011 at 9:59 am

Singh says Singh’s Kat is sexy N spicy most men lust after Kat including Singh.

• mona

January 25, 2011 at 3:56 pm

SINGH IS KING KING OF TOILETT………

• subh

January 26, 2011 at 11:50 am

heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,soooooooo funny mona” u rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

sallu rullzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Singh is king

January 27, 2011 at 6:03 am

January 25, 2011 at 9:28 am

ew

34. Neal Patel

January 25, 2011 at 9:22 am

funny my girl aishwarya hs been married for abt 4 yrs n she stiill wnted by men she would of won ovr katrina in ths poll hd she been single still bt she still placed 2 ovr othr single gals . aishwarya is fuckin hot bt u still cn tke her home 2 u r mum, th gay men mst of voted 4 tht faggot salman

• joby

January 25, 2011 at 11:58 am

And the gay man was fucking Aishwarya for four years …………………

• Joby

January 25, 2011 at 12:35 pm

My father used to fu**k me for days….you know my father is a gay whilst my mom is a slut

• Nean patel

January 25, 2011 at 12:59 pm

You Father was a Hijra , Then how did your born oops sorry ur mother was a country whore

• Joby

January 25, 2011 at 12:35 pm

• joby

January 25, 2011 at 4:35 pm

• Singh is King

January 26, 2011 at 5:33 pm

manchod ur using Singh’s name kuti?? come before Singh gaandu N Singh will introduce u to Singh’s fist N it will be lights out bastard.

• Lizzy

January 27, 2011 at 5:51 am

go kiteflying……..ugly…..grandpa…….prune face…..homosexual…..hijra….your a gay….face facts……admitting it is the first step…..

• Nisha

heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..sooo funny

• bollyfan

January 26, 2011 at 10:14 am

Ash says abhi is a hijra thats why i cannot be pregnant

• subh

January 26, 2011 at 11:46 am

gujrati laduuu keep quiet..come delhi m waiting for u..looser

35. mona

January 25, 2011 at 9:07 am

SALMAN KHAN IS ALWAYS THE BEST!!!!! SEXY…. COOL….WOW……….

36. mona

January 25, 2011 at 9:07 am

SALMAN KHAN IS ALWAYS THE BEST!!!!! SEXY…. COOL….WOW……….

37. Anonymous

January 25, 2011 at 8:57 am

All chhakkes and homos voted for the KING SALMAN KHAN; he must be very hot hot hot to them ewwwwwwwww..

• Neal Patel

January 25, 2011 at 9:13 am

right salman is very popular wth thm faggots.

• subh

January 26, 2011 at 11:48 am

gujrati laduu”keep quiet..u kutteh k pillay of srgay..heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• SHINEKUMARPT

January 26, 2011 at 3:06 pm

HEY SUBH WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM? WHY BARKING AND CALLING SRGAY? YOU LOVED HIM TOO BUT WAS REJECTED????

• joby

January 25, 2011 at 11:57 am

and you were one of them”””

• joby

January 25, 2011 at 12:36 pm

like my father? you know my father is a hijra…

• Luvyna

January 25, 2011 at 12:58 pm

• joby

January 25, 2011 at 4:34 pm

• joby

January 25, 2011 at 4:39 pm

hijra is my father, fukk him without any money.

• Nean patel

January 25, 2011 at 1:19 pm

like my father? you know my father is a hijra…

• joby

January 25, 2011 at 12:36 pm

like my father? you know my father is a hijra…

• Nean patel

January 25, 2011 at 1:23 pm

and you were one of them

• Nisha

January 25, 2011 at 8:33 pm

Hi Luvnya, you rock !

January 26, 2011 at 12:47 am

Hi Luvyna! :)

January 26, 2011 at 6:02 am

• Singh is KIng

January 26, 2011 at 5:35 pm

manchod don use galz id son of bitch!!

January 28, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Well Singh, what can we say about that bitter shemale? “It” can only act like a lowclass train platform dweller who was abandoned at birth when “its” parents saw its grotesque deformity…

Thanks though! :)