Gorgeous Ash's first day at Cannes

One of the biggest and most awaited events of the year, the 64th edition of the Cannes Film Festival has taken off in French Riviera. And well, as usual The very gorgeous, very beautiful and the most stunning beauty of the world, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan grabbed millions of eyeballs on the very opening day of the festival.

The beautiful actress shashyed the red carpet all alone, in a dazzling white-coloured, one-shouldered Elie Saab outfit. The dress had the helmline sweeping the carpet. In her left hand, the actress held a Cylindrical Jimmy Choo silver cutch, perfectly matching her outfit. Her hair do and make up was kept minimal and just perfect.

It’s been a decade now, that Aishwarya has been a regular at Cannes. At the fest, she represents the international cosmetic brand Lo’real Paris. Her fashion sense on the carpet has always been criticised and has always been a hot topic of discussion. However, Ash has always done her own thing, giving a damn to the rest of the world.

1. Anonymous

May 14, 2011 at 5:51 am

i am the slutty who fake ids and suck maa hijda patii lund..i have no job.now i was a tranny hooker, but my vagina is wrinlked..so no body wants me.i am the slutty who fake ids and suck maa hijda patii lund..i have no job.now i was a tranny hooker, but my vagina is wrinlked..so no body wants me.

2. Anonymous

May 14, 2011 at 5:47 am

my bitch mother will sleep with even my friends my ass fukking friends, whoes lunds i suck, come home to fukk my maa and sister.. i watch them and masturbate….some times i drink their milk,my bitch mother will sleep with even my friends my ass fukking friends, whoes lunds i suck, come home to fukk my maa and sister.. i watch them and masturbate….some times i drink their milk,

• MARK'S TRANNY LESBO SISTER

May 14, 2011 at 1:36 pm

hi my hijda brother and napumsak father pimp me and my slutty maa to their friends and neighbours. they suck their lunds too

3. Anonymous

May 14, 2011 at 5:38 am

Yeh to meri patiii hai …..aaja meri chut lick leee

4. Anonymous

May 14, 2011 at 5:34 am

i am sexy than ash, look at my hijda lips…envy my lips..my hair is so sexy too.i am sexy than ash, look at my hijda lips…envy my lips..my hair is so sexy too.

• MARK'S FATTY SLUTTY MAA

May 14, 2011 at 1:38 pm

HEyy hijda bastard why my cumming photo you post hijda pimp? i told you to post my nude pictures to get clients

5. Anonymous

May 14, 2011 at 5:33 am

who wants to dig my elephantine hole ? it’s very wirnkled and tight…please. i am pregnant with my tranny (no sex) daughter/son’s boy  friendwho wants to dig my elephantine hole ? it’s very wirnkled and tight…please. i am pregnant with my tranny (no sex) daughter/son’s boy  friend

• maMARK'S FATTY RUNDI MAA

May 14, 2011 at 1:39 pm

Hijda post my sexy photo with nude men now. i will get more clients

6. Zavah

May 13, 2011 at 12:29 pm

Luvyna the more ruder u get the more happier i get…..come on if u hate me dnt reply just mind ur own buisnness…..i can tell that ur jelous that sooo many ppl hate ashtray soooo much that ur talking urself into believing one person did this…..well just to tell u millions ov ppl come on this website nd more than 75 % hate ur sex queen…..to sumurise even u think she looks ugly….sorry to say that but its the fact deal with it….or get lost

7. Tam

May 13, 2011 at 12:08 pm

Ash is aging gracefully. Her look and dress has been very age appropriate this time at cannes. It’s nice to see her dress according to her age and not struggle to look younger than she is. Aging gracefully is a positive aspect of life and accepting that is elegant!

8. Luvyna

May 13, 2011 at 7:20 am

Zavah RANDI QUEEN  kiss my a*s anf fu*k off. I’m not interested in your micro pen*s.

9. tina

May 13, 2011 at 7:06 am

diet doctor+talib+rsl_rasel+tanisha+guest+multan+kokesh patel+abc+churchgate+sonia +all other bad abusers of aishwarya on this blog=one person who is jobles….skillless…..witless…brainless..penniless..pauper named zavah..she makes many fake ids to abuse aishwarya but everybody knows it is her now…so zavah is a cad…she does all this and aishwarya still remains the most popular and beautiful bollywood actress…zavah struck out…zavah is a failure …zavah is a uneducated chamchi of the evil criminal salman

• indira

May 13, 2011 at 7:40 am

Impostor!!! You are a man !!!!! I do not hate Ash……But……ash is a fettyyy…. and ugly woman…….evil criminal……is Tino……..

• WHOREE MAA OF INDIRA

May 13, 2011 at 12:07 pm

May 14, 2011 at 5:31 am

This is my mother ..

• MARK'S TRANNY LESBO SISTER

May 14, 2011 at 1:40 pm

my hijda bastard brother posting my photos. why this hijda fokks my ass and that of my father hijda?

May 14, 2011 at 5:42 am

i am the slutty who fake ids and suck maa hijda papa’s lund..i have no job.now i was a tranny hooker, but my vagina is wrinlked..so no body wants me..i am the slutty who fake ids and suck maa hijda papa’s lund..i have no job.now i was a tranny hooker, but my vagina is wrinlked..so no body wants me..

• Zavah

May 14, 2011 at 10:05 am

I believe u…oh wait i cant…cuz u have no proof…..please only state facts cuz the world duz not go around reading ur shit….no need to get rile if asshole has no fans…not my fault….the truth will hurt but its always for the best…so stop contaminating this site with spreading ur contageous vagina…its not wrking….ur certainly welcomed to kick urself outta here….or….just deal with the truth… nd please use sme formality in ur words to look well something who ur not

10. Levis boy

May 13, 2011 at 5:41 am

aishwarya has enchanted the international journalists and her dress sense and beauty has won them over check out allvoices.com for more details.

11. Diet doctor

May 13, 2011 at 2:55 am

woman…you need to exercise and get rid of all that fat and flab

12. Talib

May 13, 2011 at 2:54 am

eeeks…she looks older than my mom who’s 54 years old

13. Maya

May 13, 2011 at 12:57 am

*aishwarya indian dariling*she is beautiful n poised*gorgeous dress*she is more beautiful than hollywood stars*

• Zavah

May 14, 2011 at 10:08 am

Sure whatever stops the tears ov jealousy..

14. Rsl_rasel

May 12, 2011 at 10:58 pm

EWWWH…wht is she wearing..plus there is flab comming out…0/10

15. Tanisha

May 12, 2011 at 10:13 pm

Old and bulky skin….people should dress according to their age! Ash u look horrible!

16. Guest

May 12, 2011 at 10:04 pm

Do yourself a favour. Turn down the invitation next year. Your flabby shoulder is looking kind of grossed.

17. Multan

May 12, 2011 at 9:05 pm

granny got divorced

abhi, the gay hubby leave her for karan johr’s butt boy

18. Vinod George

May 12, 2011 at 8:57 pm

aishwarya looks hot radiant so many adjectives for her beauty she just gets better with age like wine

19. abc

May 12, 2011 at 8:45 pm

wrong choice of dress for her figure….very unflattering. rest ok

20. Churchgate

May 12, 2011 at 7:54 pm

how old is she? 49?

21. Kokesh patel

May 12, 2011 at 7:53 pm

she sooo ugly

only that old father in law fuck her in her black asshole….ha ha ha

22. Nitin

May 12, 2011 at 7:52 pm

she looking sooo old….like amitabh’s wife

23. Sonam R.

May 12, 2011 at 7:40 pm

Aishwarya luks beautiful & I was luking forward to her visit & she did not disappoint ,wah! God gifted beauty she luks like a tulip in full bloom & the person saying means things about her please show me your miss world title or your invitation to Cannes or are you being called the top actress in bollywood ? if you not have accomplished any of this yourself why would you say such things to malign a actress who is blessed by God? I don’t know why people use different ids to malign aishwarya when they could be out there doing something to bless people. Aishwarya is not going anywhere so please stop being rude to her fans & enjoy your life having hatred towards another human being is not very productive & I pray you will change your ways. God bless

24. Sonia

May 12, 2011 at 5:44 pm

Well ,sorry to say that although she is a very beautiful woman (no question about that) but she is not the most beautiful woman of the world! I’m fed up of always reading the same thing about Aishwarya! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I know but she is definitely not the most beautiful .She is a great dancer but then again not the best actress of Bollywood .Just saw a film of her with somebody from Europe who has no idea about Aish and I convince this person to watch a Bollywood film together with me because I like Bollywood films and both my hubby and I ,we love going to the to the cinema(Hollywood films).To my embarrassment he was laughing his head off when he saw her acting! And I realised that ,yes,Indian actresses do have a long way to go till they can get as good as Hollywood actresses.Bollywood actresses are more entertainers than actresses the way that they act is absolutely unnatural and most of them have absolutely nothing to do with real Indian women or there way of living or behaving,sorry but it’s the truth.

• Sonia

May 13, 2011 at 12:11 pm

i forgot to add the person who accompanied me was my hijda father, he is a male sex worker in Europe. he laughed his head off, but when he saw Abhishek he was horny. he told me to suck his small cokk which i did..he cummed in my mouth..aaah …that’s the whole story . Thank you for listening. Nobody listen to this tranny bitch otherwise.

25. Zavah

May 12, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Btw luvyna just to tell u….no matter how many times u go on ppls ids writing wrong things…trust me it wont fade away ur jealousy nd wrath….but most importantly the burden ov embarrasment put on u

• Zavah's RUNDI MAA

May 13, 2011 at 12:16 pm

• Zavah

May 14, 2011 at 10:12 am

Hey luvyna i fink ur sex freak mum gave u an overdose ov condomn pills…..or wz it just u to make her happy…but nxt time if u wanna give her joy tell her that is there anyway i can advertise myself naked…thatlll make her extremely proud

• zavah's LUND EATING HIJDA PAPA

May 14, 2011 at 1:07 pm

Arreu hijda thing will you bend, so i can dig your ass with my hijda lund? i love to fokk asses all the time, i even love to dig your brother’s ass

26. Zavah

May 12, 2011 at 5:02 pm

L,OL!!!! Whenever i see this picture it gives me the cracks…THIS IS HILARIOUS…the funniest nd ugliest thing i have ever seen….i neva new she could get any uglier than her normal self….but she just did……lol…..dnt take it offensive u assfans but u shuld no the truth always hurts..whether u like it or not….sorry but it is ur fault for choosing the wrongest of wrong…..toooo funny…..the flab, the face, the dress, the hair, the makeup, the pose….just to ugly to stare at….what is she doing?…giving a name to loreal or puuting on a circus….either way me nd certainly the rest ov the world must b laughing the hell out ov her….i just cnt stop laughing….soon i will get a heartattack if i dnt close this page

• Zavah's RUNDI MAA

May 13, 2011 at 12:13 pm

arrey hijda son will you bring your sexy boy friend to fokk my slutty pussy you tranny?

27. Manoranjan

May 12, 2011 at 4:37 pm

old fat ugly woman…go & fuck ur ulgy FIL amitabh lyk u been doin since u marry his gay loser son

28. Lalit bhai

May 12, 2011 at 4:36 pm

only old grampa now wants to put his wrinkly lund in grandma ash black pussy

29. Prakash

May 12, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Miss Neharika,

Please clean up your site

30. Prakash

May 12, 2011 at 4:05 pm

Aishwarya looks like the goddess she is! she is the most beautiful lady I have seen.

• Zavah

May 12, 2011 at 5:05 pm

What usually u praise her to heavens wat happened today………embarrassed by y u chose the wrong….i no right… words cant put together how ugly she looks…i really fell sorry for u ash fans she let u down once again

• Zavah's RUNDI MAA

May 13, 2011 at 12:17 pm

tranny stop abusing him lick my hole, it is itchy ..hai, i will lick your tranny hole too

May 14, 2011 at 5:51 am

• MARK'S MAA SUCKING LUND

May 14, 2011 at 1:43 pm

I was raped by 1000 men but my chut is very hrony still. i want more lunds inside my chutt(vagyna)

31. Mark

May 12, 2011 at 3:29 pm

she is so hot.

32. Mark

May 12, 2011 at 3:29 pm

she is so hot.

33. Mark

May 12, 2011 at 3:28 pm

Papa , aaj mujje Ram Balram ki hijda father ko fukk karna hai, so i won’t suck your hijda lund,
    yours lovingly

HIJDA MARK

May 14, 2011 at 5:51 am

34. Mark

May 12, 2011 at 3:26 pm

arrey where is old tranny Indira?

May 14, 2011 at 5:34 am

This is my Hijda patiii

35. Mark

May 12, 2011 at 3:21 pm

i am sexy than ash, look at my hijda lips…my mother(below in pic.) envy my lips..my hair is so sexy too.

May 14, 2011 at 5:35 am

This is my Hijda patiiiThis is my Hijda patiii

• MARK'S MAA SUCK HIS LUND

May 14, 2011 at 1:44 pm

I love sucking my hijda son’s lund

36. Parvez

May 12, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Hit the gym grandma! your flabby back and arms are a disgusting sight

• Parvez

May 12, 2011 at 3:03 pm

i am talking about my pumkin ass maa

37. Vikas

May 12, 2011 at 2:43 pm

looks 50 years old now and so fat!

• Vikas

May 12, 2011 at 3:03 pm

same here. i am the same bitchy parvez… here i would like to add that my father ass fukk me everyday.

38. Rajesh

May 12, 2011 at 2:18 pm

y u got married ? broke my heart any other beautiful indian girl there for me ?

• Shine Kumar

May 12, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Heh bad breath idiot. What r u doing here. We have asked you to retreat,

• Shine Kumar

May 12, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Heh bad breath idiot. What r u doing here. We have asked you to retreat,

• Shine Kumar

May 12, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Heh bad breath idiot. What r u doing here. We have asked you to retreat,

39. sl1

May 12, 2011 at 1:16 pm

ill fitted- and clearly overweight. she needs to dress for her body- this not a summer dress- the canes is summer- she needs to take advise from uma thurmans stylist.

• sl1

May 12, 2011 at 2:43 pm

my mother is a bitch and father is her pimp a gay one too.. so i hate bootylicious AISWARYA RAI.

40. Harpreet

May 12, 2011 at 12:41 pm

she look like old grandma with old granny dress

• Harpreet

May 12, 2011 at 2:41 pm

a m the same ugly tranny bitch who also posted another coward bitchy post under the name of “””sl1″”” to be honest my mother is a rendi who works in a brothel. i am an ugly bitch without any look, so i envy this BEAUTIFUL AISWARYA.

41. Kerry

May 12, 2011 at 12:14 pm

There she goes again…as if last year was not bad enough; again she shows up looking overweight…with her hair mangled in a bunch wearing an ill-fitting, formless, horribly colored frock that adds to her excess weight. It’s a pity that such a beautiful woman has let herself go and is so poorly styled. If her fans really cared about her they’d be honest and admit that she needs to work out and she needs a new stylist stat! Mallika, Sonam, Freida and the rest are going to outshine her by miles…

• Kerry

May 12, 2011 at 2:38 pm

I am a fake slutty bitch,to add my speciality i am a coward too. have you ever heard this sucking name? eeee even my biitch father will piss on my pussee.

42. Cherie Cheire

May 12, 2011 at 11:47 am

I am cherie cheire sex worker

May 14, 2011 at 5:35 am

This is my randii Daughter Luvyna

43. Shine Kumar(RAM BALRAM HIJDA)

May 12, 2011 at 11:36 am

hello boys with big lunds who have lots of cash, call me now for hijda sex, i am a global male sex worker..today I am at London, but i will come to india or any place…i use hotie shinekumarpt’s id..

• Mark

May 12, 2011 at 3:23 pm

hi sweety how are you? will you tell me how to speak good english hijda baby..? you always teach others how to speak english and how to suck lunds..i loved your hijda picture.

May 14, 2011 at 5:36 am

This is my hijda patiii

May 14, 2011 at 5:36 am

This is my Hijda son

44. Zavah's BITCH MA IN BROTHEL

May 12, 2011 at 11:25 am

hi she is a bitch look at me how homely simple old woman am i?

May 14, 2011 at 5:36 am

This is my randii Daughter LuvynaThis is my randii Daughter Luvyna

45. Mark's sexy granny maa

May 12, 2011 at 10:44 am

haijii, kitni goobsoorat…hai ramm meri face mein dekho only black patches made by my possesive hijda husband..arrey my holes are stitched today so i will only suck lunds today big luds…aaja…my hijda husband will help me also my hijda Mark son

• Mark

May 12, 2011 at 3:24 pm

heyy who want to fukk my maa? i am her pimp…aao..only 50/- PAISE…. discount disconut for this old bitch

May 14, 2011 at 5:40 am

yeh toh mere hijda papa hai…

May 14, 2011 at 5:40 am

yeh to mere rundii maaa hai ..

May 14, 2011 at 5:41 am

hey saleee mere photo koun liya hai…

46. Mark's sexy granny maa

May 12, 2011 at 10:44 am

47. Palh

May 12, 2011 at 10:43 am

horrible.. disaster .. no doubt she is very beautiful.. but her fashion sense is horrible.. and looking old too..

48. Palh

May 12, 2011 at 10:43 am

• Palh

May 12, 2011 at 11:24 am

but i look beatiful don’t i?

49. Kiran