Sohail Khan or Arbaaz Khan.. Who will Salman choose???

Salman Khan is confused. He is currently stuck between two projects to be made by Sohail Khan and Arbaaz Khan.

Now, in the industry, the Khan brothers are known for their brotherly bond. But now, the question is, who is Salman Khan going to choose??? Arbaaz Khan’s production Dabangg 2 or Sohail Khan’s proposed 3D jungle adventure Sher Khan.

Salman has to now make a choice. Buzz is that Sallu has chosen Sohail Khan over Arbaaz. This means, Dabangg 2, which was earlier slated to go on floors in January 2012, will now roll six months late.

Currently, Salman is filming Kabir Khan’s next film Ek Tha Tiger with Katrina Kaif. It’s Salman’s maiden film for Yashraj Films as a solo hero.

Comments

comments

1. Anonymous

May 14, 2011 at 5:50 am

i am the slutty who fake ids and suck maa hijda patii lund..i have no job.now i was a tranny hooker, but my vagina is wrinlked..so no body wants me..i am the slutty who fake ids and suck maa hijda patii lund..i have no job.now i was a tranny hooker, but my vagina is wrinlked..so no body wants me..

2. Anonymous

May 14, 2011 at 5:47 am

m… dying to SUCK the lund of sallu my sexy maan,,hai,, hai,,, i love to suck my papa’s lund tooom… dying to SUCK the lund of sallu my sexy maan,,hai,, hai,,, i love to suck my papa’s lund tooo

3. Anonymous

May 14, 2011 at 5:46 am

my bitch mother will sleep with even my friends my ass fukking friends, whoes lunds i suck, come home to fukk my maa and sister.. i watch them and masturbate….some times i drink their milk,my bitch mother will sleep with even my friends my ass fukking friends, whoes lunds i suck, come home to fukk my maa and sister.. i watch them and masturbate….some times i drink their milk,

4. Luvyna

May 13, 2011 at 7:49 am

How come you don’t understand hindi Rajesh?

5. Luvyna

May 13, 2011 at 7:35 am

To Rajesh; hijrah means gays with micro pen*s like zavah and mark lollllllllllllll……….

6. Luvyna

May 13, 2011 at 7:35 am

7. Uday

May 12, 2011 at 7:14 am

salman is a fag who gives a shit about him other than fags!!

May 12, 2011 at 7:29 am

shut up dude

• Indira

May 12, 2011 at 3:01 pm

shut up and fukk my hijda father

May 12, 2011 at 4:42 pm

Impostor!!!!! mad……..ash fan

May 14, 2011 at 5:45 am

i am the slutty who fake ids and suck maa hijda papa’s lund..i have no job.now i was a tranny hooker, but my vagina is wrinlked..so no body wants me..i am the slutty who fake ids and suck maa hijda papa’s lund..i have no job.now i was a tranny hooker, but my vagina is wrinlked..so no body wants me..

May 14, 2011 at 5:52 am

i am the slutty who fake ids and suck maa hijda patii lund..i have no job.now i was a tranny hooker, but my vagina is wrinlked..so no body wants me.i am the slutty who fake ids and suck maa hijda patii lund..i have no job.now i was a tranny hooker, but my vagina is wrinlked..so no body wants me.

• Guest

May 12, 2011 at 10:50 pm

Uday, youday whatever the name is, he is an irritating sod.

• tina

May 13, 2011 at 7:10 am

indira=zavah…ash hater…uday is right indira is zavah the lady making…all these fake ids to abuse aishwarya..douche bag…

May 13, 2011 at 7:26 am

Tino…….always …….you ……talking ……about ……you!!!!!HERMAPHRODITE….

May 13, 2011 at 7:26 am

Tino…….always …….you ……talking ……about ……you!!!!!HERMAPHRODITE….

• mark...

May 12, 2011 at 7:43 am

Then why are you barking here ..you are one of those fags

• Guest

May 12, 2011 at 10:48 pm

What on earth are you on. Go and get yourself sorted.

8. tina

May 12, 2011 at 6:02 am

khans brothers are all douche bags…they are from a evil family…they should all be put in maximum lock up …they can be all together…vagabond cads n their miserable movies..

May 12, 2011 at 7:28 am

Hey boy, i always notice….the mor you talk about your family…..conditions……if you`d decency…..you would not always ….harassing us……so….get…….out

• mark...

May 12, 2011 at 7:45 am

again copy and paste …some one pls teach this ugly troll to write something new …

• Guest

May 12, 2011 at 10:51 pm

You are another fucking bitch who keeps emerging and making a fool of yourself

9. Shine Kumar

May 11, 2011 at 9:37 pm

There is a compromise. All there of you should get together in the remake of Amar Akbar Antony.

• Guest

May 12, 2011 at 10:44 pm

Or the three musketeers. Anything will be a crowd puller

10. Shine Kumar

May 11, 2011 at 9:20 pm

Breaking news !!!!!!!!! and it’s official !!! The clue is (Verdict = Flop). DVD version will be out very soon. Read on………

• tina

May 13, 2011 at 7:12 am

naveed…u cad u also make many of fake ids…douche bag find a job…

May 13, 2011 at 7:28 am

and you???? have ……a job????? BIG LOSER

• INDIRA'S HIJDA PA

May 13, 2011 at 12:25 pm

who will hook ass? we are poor street dwellers . i want big lunds to peirece my ass  who will hook ass? we are poor street dwellers . i want big lunds to peirece my ass

May 14, 2011 at 5:45 am

May 14, 2011 at 5:52 am

May 14, 2011 at 5:52 am

11. Prakash

May 11, 2011 at 3:37 pm

How can you choose between brothers?

12. Prakash

May 11, 2011 at 3:37 pm

How can you choose between brothers?

13. Prakash

May 11, 2011 at 3:37 pm

How can you choose between brothers?

14. Luvyna

May 11, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Who cares apart from hijrah gangs ?????? ………

• mark...

May 11, 2011 at 2:32 pm

your father

• Prakash

May 11, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Mr.mark ,

You should not make such rude comments to a lady.

• mark...

May 11, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Mr. Prakash..

If luvyna was a lady i wouldnt have made these kinds of comments , For your proof just visit salman posts and you will see all kinds of vulgar comments from luvyna which even a guy cannot make …for your info

• tina

May 12, 2011 at 6:04 am

mark is no man…he is some evil cad..taking his angry out on girls..because he is unemployed n hungry..

• ASH HATER

May 12, 2011 at 7:14 am

SHUT UP U LESBIAN I HATE THIS COZ OF U IDIOT TINA/KITTY

• Uday

May 12, 2011 at 7:26 am

your indira now i believe the girls i just made a comment to you on another blog get lost bitch!!

May 12, 2011 at 7:39 am

Sorry….i was not!!! But…are you doing today…..no pictures???? loser???

May 12, 2011 at 7:44 am

incidentally, i do not hate ash

• Indira

May 12, 2011 at 2:56 pm

but see my bitchy maa picture attached with this

May 12, 2011 at 4:45 pm

impostor!!!! mad…..ash fan

May 14, 2011 at 5:53 am

• INDIRA

May 12, 2011 at 2:58 pm

i am indira the bitch, who also hates ASH

May 12, 2011 at 4:45 pm

impostor!!!! mad….. ash fan

• INDIRA'S HIJDA PAA

May 13, 2011 at 12:27 pm

hello beti will you suck my hijda penis? it’ll cum within 10 seconds. come on baby..aahhello beti will you suck my hijda penis? it’ll cum within 10 seconds. come on baby..aah

May 14, 2011 at 5:53 am

May 14, 2011 at 5:52 am

• mark...

May 12, 2011 at 7:50 am

Girls and who?…I haven’t seen a girl in this site except Indira, Meenu, Nisha , Sonam and Maya Rest all are guys ….

• Mark

May 12, 2011 at 3:06 pm

i am sexless

• tina

May 13, 2011 at 7:14 am

u r a educated vagabond…u r no man…u coward criminal

May 13, 2011 at 7:30 am

u r a educated vagabond u r is a man……u coward criminal……

• mark...

May 11, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Mr. Prakash..

• Rajesh

May 11, 2011 at 7:48 pm

ohh yes marky yes yes omg pump me hard ahhh drink my milk

• mark...

May 12, 2011 at 7:47 am

Thats what i did to your mother ..now go and ask your mother maybe she will give you my milk stored between her legs

• Mark@hijda mark

May 12, 2011 at 2:54 pm

May 12, 2011 at 4:44 pm

impostor !!!! mad…..ash fan

• Shilpa

May 13, 2011 at 12:30 pm

w ill you bring me any man to fukk my ass today baby? i will lick your pussyill you bring me any man to fukk my ass today baby? i will lick your pussy

May 14, 2011 at 5:52 am

May 14, 2011 at 5:46 am

May 14, 2011 at 5:52 am

• Uday

May 12, 2011 at 7:15 am

you are used to see men’s asses aren’t fag? u do more down there dumb fag bitch!

• Mark...

May 12, 2011 at 7:48 am

No i only see your mothers and sisters asses and fuck them hard whenever they need me…go and ask your mother and she will tell you the truth

• Mark@hijda mark

May 12, 2011 at 2:52 pm

sorry i forgot to add that that’s what i dream but what happens that real men with big lunds fokk my bitch slutty maa and sister even my father loves to suck lund of muscle men…

May 12, 2011 at 4:43 pm

wat does hirah means?

• Uday

May 12, 2011 at 7:16 am

ask mark he is a active member of that gang

• mark...

May 12, 2011 at 7:45 am

Better choice wud you yourself ..as you are the president of the gay association

• Mark @ HIjda Mark

May 12, 2011 at 2:59 pm

better ask my hijda father he loves to answer men’s questions mmmm he will suck your cock hotie Uday

May 12, 2011 at 4:42 pm

impostor !!!! mad……ash fan

• Indira's hijda pa

May 13, 2011 at 12:29 pm

will you bring me any man to fukk my ass today baby? i will lick your pussy

May 14, 2011 at 5:45 am

May 14, 2011 at 5:52 am

May 14, 2011 at 5:45 am

May 14, 2011 at 5:52 am

• Uday

May 12, 2011 at 7:16 am

ask mark he is a active member of that gang

• Guest

May 12, 2011 at 10:46 pm

You don’t need to know Shinekumar, old rag

15. Smile

May 11, 2011 at 9:53 am

itz up to u salman sohail or abraaz .let the mystery be broken

16. Being_subh

May 11, 2011 at 9:25 am

wow ,,,,,m dying 2 see Sher khan”………

• tina

May 12, 2011 at 6:04 am

cad…

May 12, 2011 at 7:30 am

shut up dude…..

• Being _ HIJDA SUBH

May 12, 2011 at 2:49 pm

May 12, 2011 at 4:46 pm

impostor!!!! mad ………ash fan !!!!

May 14, 2011 at 5:48 am

mere hijda pappaaa…aaja i will suck your lund…

May 14, 2011 at 5:53 am