Minissha Lamba sizzles on the MW magazine…

Minissha Lamba on MW magazine…

Like the cover???

1. Kiran

April 14, 2011 at 3:47 pm

you people have some serious issues…go join some gay/stupid/retard chatroom where you can live in your own disgusting world….

2. Levis boy

April 14, 2011 at 4:35 am

she looks cute

3. SHINEKUMARPT

April 13, 2011 at 1:13 pm

i was born a naajayaz at the railway plat form …a hijda man looked after me. i am call him papa….his/her wife goes to work every night i call her maaaaaaaaaaa.

4. Uday

April 13, 2011 at 1:13 pm

mere maa ki choot maaro ….with your big lundsssssssss………… give it inside my mouth i will drink the shobra…my father will do the same he is a Lund choosu

5. Uday

April 13, 2011 at 1:11 pm

6. gay mark

April 13, 2011 at 1:02 pm

hello boys with huge lund i ‘m back with a bang. show you lunds……. the biggest 5 will be eaten by my chinaal mom, rundi siter, randhwa father and myself

7. uday

April 13, 2011 at 12:55 pm

the dress will looks better with my salli kutty sister. she has bigger choochii.and gaad…. boys whistle when they see my chodra sister walk around..

8. uday

April 13, 2011 at 12:53 pm

my lundu choosu maa walks around our home like this every night………..aaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa

9. Nisha

April 13, 2011 at 12:38 pm

i am the lund eating faggot. writing with this man’s name. my mother is a whore.somebody is making my life miserable using my id. but write truth
    i think uday is doing this.

10. ...Nisha

April 13, 2011 at 12:36 pm

my mother is a fat bitch……………

11. UDAY

April 13, 2011 at 12:34 pm

i want to tell people that my chinaal mom is not working tonight. she has bleeding. my bhandava father sold her to some african men with hude penises. they pusher their lunds so hard that her chut exploded.poor saali kutti maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…..

• Mark

April 13, 2011 at 1:00 pm

i, the lund eater did this but don’t yet know who is faking my id.

12. SHINEKUMARPT

April 13, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Aishwaryar is available online, who want to lick her black elephantine vagina?you have to pay Re.1/ to enter her black hole. Her Bhandava monkey Husband will collect the money and deliver saali kutti at your door step.

13. Tina

April 13, 2011 at 12:13 pm

my sister is a rundi. will you take her ? only Re.1/- gays will get her for 50 paise.

• Mark

April 13, 2011 at 1:00 pm

i, the lund eater did this but don’t yet know who is faking my id.

14. Uday

April 13, 2011 at 12:07 pm

gud…sallu fukkszzzzzzzz my mom

15. ....nisha

April 13, 2011 at 12:04 pm

• Mark

April 13, 2011 at 12:29 pm

i am the lund eating faggot. writing with this girl’s name. my mother is a whore.somebody is making my life miserable using my id. but write truth

16. Uday

April 13, 2011 at 12:03 pm

• Mark

April 13, 2011 at 12:29 pm

he is really making my life miserable.

17. Mark

April 13, 2011 at 11:39 am

• Mark

April 13, 2011 at 1:00 pm

i, the lund eater did this but don’t yet know who is faking my id.

18. Mark