Aishwarya's 10th consecutive year at Cannes….

Less than a month to go and the world’s most beautiful lady, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be seen walking the red carpet at the Cannes film festival. This will be her 10th consecutive year at the French Riviera.

“I didn’t realise I was so close to completing a decade till someone pointed out to me last year, that I’d been coming to the fest for nine years. Abhishek wondered if any other celebrity had enjoyed such a long, straight run at Cannes,” said the lovely actress.

In the year 2003, Ash not only became the first Indian actor to be on the Cannes jury, She also became the global brand ambassador of L’Oreal, alongside Andie Macdowell, Eva Longoria and Penelope Cruz.

“People remember the Miss World title even after 17 years. Among my films, the most-watched are Devdas (2002) and Bride & Prejudice (2003),” says Aishwarya, who is all set to make her appearance in Cannes as the L’Oreal’s international face, despite rumours of being replaced.

“It’s been almost a decade-long association with L’Oreal, and a 12-year tenure with Longines. There’s a lot of love there, and when the time comes, I know the parting will be good. For now, the tenure continues,”
said Ash.

This year, while Ash is on a break for whatever reasons, Abhishek is busy with shoots. However, Abhi is trying to work out his dates so they can make one more “together” appearance at Cannes.

Comments

comments

1. Kareena

April 12, 2011 at 10:59 pm

She doesn’t go to Cannes for any achievement in Cinema but as the model of L’Oreal. L’Oreal is one of the sponsors of this event … they pay to be ‘visible’ in Cannes. Ash is paid to represent the brand in Cannes. It has nothing to do with Cinema.

• Style

April 13, 2011 at 6:47 am

well said

2. Ram Balram

April 12, 2011 at 10:10 pm

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Can’t be bothered. Cashing in on his wife popularity. Try and earn it parasite.

• Cherie Cherie

April 12, 2011 at 10:13 pm

Another solid punch line Bhai Ram. By the way do you like the way we ignore ignorant people on this trend? Good one isn’t?

3. tina

April 12, 2011 at 4:04 pm

did i forgot to tell the news? my saali kutty maa delivered a hijda baby today. this baby had uncanny resemblance to sallu… my shinaal mom was doing the closet washing jobs at sallu’s home. coud that be reason for the baby?

4. Rohan

April 12, 2011 at 3:26 pm

buddi aunty…time to retire….you need to make babies or your ugly husband will divorce you and marry someone else to get kids…then nobody will want marry you’re ugliness..

5. Leesha

April 12, 2011 at 1:42 pm

she looks much older than him…….. his mom… hehe

6. uday

April 12, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Aishwaryar is available online, who want to lick her elephantine vagina?you have to pay Re.1/ to enter her hole. Her Bhandava Husband will collect the money and deliver saali kutti at your door step.

7. Uday

April 12, 2011 at 7:06 am

of course people will remember !!!!how can you forget someone with that kind of beautiful face that aishwarya has?she is unforgettable and now attainable since she is taken well at least i get to see her shine at functions and on the celluloid .

8. Justin b.

April 12, 2011 at 5:56 am

i hope she wears something sexy, i am always up for a sighting of the hot diva aishwarya.

9. ...Nisha

April 12, 2011 at 3:56 am

Where are you Kitty,SHINE and Luvnya?

• ..nisha

April 12, 2011 at 1:18 pm

my mother is available online, who want to lick her elephantine vagina?you have to pay Re.1/ to enter her hole. my Bhandava father will collect the money and deliver my saali kutti maa at your door step.

10. ...Nisha

April 12, 2011 at 3:55 am

WOW! The ‘puppet making clown” must of really foamed at the mouth over this here it is again in black and white Ash the most beautiful actress in the world,hehe! I think Ash and Abhishek will rock at Cannes and as usual look gorgeous.

• ..Nisha

April 12, 2011 at 1:18 pm

11. Maya

April 12, 2011 at 2:38 am

*aishwarya is the epitome of beauty n grace*loved by classes n masses alike*i am excited about her being at the cannes for the 10 th year* she is india’s crown jewel*i am very keen on seeing abhishek walking along side her*very cute couple*

12. Harpreet

April 12, 2011 at 1:24 am

old aunty no films so she goes to cannes to peddle a drugstore brand

• ...Nisha

April 12, 2011 at 3:52 am

Rani and Karishma, yup I agree but I am sure even cheap make up brands at the drug stores like the 99 cents kind won’t hire them as models.

• tina

April 12, 2011 at 8:37 am

silly uneducated person…lO’real is a cosmetic giant across the world…

13. Shine

April 12, 2011 at 1:23 am

i fucked her big black asshole and all her shit come out

• ...Nisha

April 12, 2011 at 3:49 am

Yawn! yawn same old stuff under different names, everyone knows who you are really pathetic!

14. Kareena

April 11, 2011 at 10:28 pm

Watch for another fashion faux-pas from her side.
    Abhi is just there to help his wife walk. In Cannes, he has no ‘other role’ than that of a translator (he speaks French … nothing special as he studied in Swizerland) or a walking stick.

• tina

April 12, 2011 at 8:38 am

she will look beautiful..u watch

15. Tam

April 11, 2011 at 6:01 pm

Aishwarya always shines at Cannes, but to be honest, Abhishek is beginning to look like an add-on! He has no standing in the acting world (neither domestic nor international) and he is simply getting visibility by his father’s and wife’s achievements.

• tina

April 12, 2011 at 8:41 am

so u have a problem if the lady is the more popular one??..it is okay there r many ladies who r bigger than their husbands..jlopez..abhishek is successful in his own way..

16. Sonam R.

April 11, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Aishwarya & Abhishek my favorite couple luv you so much<3<3, God bless & good luck at the Cannes film festival ,you guys always make us proud!

whomever is using mark's name please stop so there won' t be another battle on the site.

17. ..gay mark

April 11, 2011 at 4:05 pm

world’s most beatiful lady?arrey hamaare admin is using the language of the ash fans. very goodd, but how will you call my saali kutti maa? world’s worst kutti?? ha aaahaaaaaaaa.. love it.

• Uday

April 12, 2011 at 7:10 am

so u admit it? i know u were a fag

• tina...

April 12, 2011 at 1:17 pm

Hi all celebden macho mens, yesterday there was 1000 men from this site to fu***k my Ghassti mother and Saali kutty behen and my dear slut wife. all their vaginas explodes like time bombs at the end of the 1000 men “marathon Foukk FEst”.
        My Bhandava father and myself are happy and rich now. thank you all for the Push

• tina...

April 12, 2011 at 1:17 pm

• tina

April 12, 2011 at 4:04 pm

18. Prakash

April 11, 2011 at 3:09 pm

Aishwarya is the gold standard for Indian actresses,her beauty and talent are unmatched. I will look forward to viewing pictures of her from Cannes.