You can now chat with Aishwarya Rai…

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is all set to to re-launch her official website after almost four years. We guess she has finally realized the importance of being connected to her fans.

Unlike most celebrities, Ash has always stayed away from networking sites. The Bachchan bahu says, “My former ( Hollywood) manager had created a website (aishwaryaworldforever) for me way back, much before these sites became popular. It had many great tools, and my favourite was one where you could just chat. It was great. I thoroughly enjoyed that… But the year I got married, I actually shut it.”

Ash adds, “I wanted to change many things on the website because initially I was too lazy/busy and I didn’t sit on the design. It’s three-and-a-half-years now that I have put it off. I put it on the backburner while adjusting to the changes — career, marriage, etc. Now, I have started work on it and will re-launch it soon.”

News has it that when Ash’s site was shut down, it used to garner nearly three million hits per day, a record by any Indian actor.

Till her site is not functional, she will use her husband and pa-in-law’s profile to clear the air about any rumours and controversies. “I can always go on there and say what I have to.” What about the trend of actors hiring managers to blog/tweet on their behalf, will she resort to that when busy? “You hear about a lot of colleagues having actually employed people to tweet. Is it honest anymore? You think people can’t see it? If they don’t, great for them but I can’t be doing that,” she concludes.

1. amjid

March 27, 2014 at 4:29 pm

hi aish ho

2. peter

August 6, 2012 at 12:10 pm

special hello and kiss for the most beautiful women in the world.I hope you and your family haves wonderful days, love you,you are all of my heart

3. Www Harish

May 8, 2012 at 1:08 pm

hai aishwarya i love u too much can you reply me

4. Rahanepravin111

October 1, 2011 at 12:55 pm

hi ash love u

5. mythraiyee

July 13, 2011 at 1:44 pm

hai aish

6. Aishu Mythraiyee

July 13, 2011 at 1:43 pm

hai aish i love you so much

7. tina...

April 9, 2011 at 1:29 pm

my mommy is a gasti hai. she loves salman’s ass hole. she eats his sperm.

8. SHINEKUMARPT

April 9, 2011 at 1:20 pm

my mother is available online, who want to lick her elephantine vagina?you have to pay Re.1/ to enter her hole. my Bhandava father will collect the money and deliver my saali kutti maa at your door step.

9. nisha...

April 9, 2011 at 1:19 pm

10. ..Tina

April 9, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Ash looks like a kuttiya.

11. mark...

April 9, 2011 at 7:00 am

Aishwarya Rai is online now ….Any one can bargain …..This shows how desperate she is …Like bachchan’s she needs publicity through blogs …

• Being_subh

April 9, 2011 at 7:14 am

hii mark wassup bro??

12. guest

April 9, 2011 at 5:19 am

Now that her career is almost done, she is trying to attract the media by making her own website! lolzz.. seriously if she was so famous then she won’t need any site like her father-in law to attract the media. The media has always been attracted about salman khan’s life even uptil now. Everyy single day, there is a news about salman.. and the great thing about him is that he like doesn’t even try all these stupid tricks to attract media!!

• tina

April 9, 2011 at 6:21 am

u r really silly..aishwarya is in the news for important reasons like the awards she received or the praise she gets from her fans..n the evil man salman is in the news for his bad behavior, dysfunctional family or his vagabond life style..

• Being_subh

April 9, 2011 at 7:10 am

m feeing sorry 4 u….

13. LOL

April 9, 2011 at 5:10 am

KITTY.. YOU KNOW WAT I HAVE ALREADY NICK NAMED YOUR FAVOURITE ASHTRAY AS JENNIFER ANNISTON. YOU KNOW WHY? COZ SHE ONLY CARES ABOUT HER CAREER AND NO ONE ELSE NOT EVEN HER FLOP HUSBAND OR IN-LAWS. IF I WAS ABHI I WOULD TOTALLY DIVORCE HER AND LET’S SEE WHO IS GONNA BE THE NEXT PERSON SHE USES FOR HER OWN CAREER.

14. LOL

April 9, 2011 at 2:22 am

Also, kitty aish needs to look exactly like the picture you have posted. lolzz. It’s not hard because we will have put no make-up at all, with just mustache.

15. star

April 9, 2011 at 1:09 am

LOL.. I THINK MJ’S THRILLER SHOULD BE THE NEW ADVENTUROUS PROJECT FOR AISH SINCE YOU KNOW SHE HAS NEVER DONE THRILLER!! HER ROLE WOULD BE TO ACT LIKE MJ HIMSELF!

• Kitty_

April 9, 2011 at 2:54 am

You won’t impress me by using my jokes as your own, sorry. And neither will your other fake ID, “LOL”. Must be hard for you two to share a brain. No wonder you got confused.

• Being_subh

April 9, 2011 at 7:11 am

welcome kitty…..after long time i hve seen u here…everything is f9?hope so…..

16. LOL

April 8, 2011 at 1:00 pm

I THINK EVEN NOW, KAREENA IS VERY MUCH TALENTED THAN AISH BECAUSE KAREENA HAS DONE ALMOST ALL GENRES OF FILM UNLIKE AISH. KAREENA HAS DONE ROMANTIC, HISTORIC, COMEDY, THRILLER, AND SO ON.. MEANWHILE, AISH HAS JUST DONE ROMANTIC AND HISTORY AND HER COMEDY MOVIE ” ACTION REPLAY ” FLOPPED DRASTICALLY. MEANWHILE, SHE HAS NEVER DARED TO DO THRILLER.

• Kitty_

April 8, 2011 at 10:20 pm

All Kareena’s roles are the same and she almost always plays an overacting temper tantrum bee-otch (herself). Maybe you need to turn on the subtitles or something so you can properly understand what you are watching. BTW what “historic” has Kareena done? Borrowing her sister’s outdated fashions, or sleeping with old man Saif does not mean that she is doing historic.

• Kitty_

April 8, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Good point, Kareena should remake MJ’s Thriller, I know she’s not much of a dancer, but that could actually work out in her favour if she’s playing a zombie. And she’s really good at making horrifying faces. Actually she doesn’t need to try that hard, it comes naturally for her.

• tina

April 9, 2011 at 6:18 am

nice comment..only don’t u think m.j looks more like a girl than kareena..i don’t think she acted in any movies i watched of hers..she only gets movies because of major p.r she does to the khans n kumars..btw call m.j what u want he still can act better than douche bag kareena ..

• Kitty_

April 8, 2011 at 10:30 pm

17. Simran

April 8, 2011 at 7:02 am

i used to visit aishwarya world,indeed it was the most popular site at the time,i am glad she is going to bring it back because the kareenas or katrinas are not half as popular or talented as aishwarya.

18. tina

April 8, 2011 at 6:47 am

she is the most popular actress we have..her site will garner many fans..numero uno..no actress dare compete with this dame..

19. Glamour.Raafatrola

April 8, 2011 at 6:27 am

She is really gorgeous

20. Uday

April 8, 2011 at 6:25 am

if she was not married i woud ask aishwarya to marry me if i ever got to chat with this babe.

• Euphoria

April 8, 2011 at 7:02 am

Oh lalalaaaa you want some maar from her hubby ? lollllllllll

21. ...Nisha

April 8, 2011 at 4:26 am

Hi all Ash fans !

• Prakash

April 8, 2011 at 3:02 pm

Hi Miss Nisha

• ...Nisha

April 9, 2011 at 11:38 pm

Hi

22. ...Nisha

April 8, 2011 at 4:25 am

Wow! can’t wait and three million hits, that is a record for any Indian star the “troll” must of been steamed when “it” heard this!

East or West Ash is the best!

23. ...Nisha

April 8, 2011 at 4:25 am

East or West Ash is the best!

• mark...

April 9, 2011 at 6:56 am

Hey troll ash clone the site is not yet open and you are telling three million hits Bloody liar ….By the way east or west Plastic is and was never the best ..Cos she neither had a successful career in Hollywood nor Bollywood

• ..gay mark

April 9, 2011 at 12:54 pm

heyy i love to mother’s pussy .

• ...Nisha

April 9, 2011 at 11:30 pm

You should learn to read weirdo! look at the article it says prior to her shutting down the site previously she used to get 3 million hits on the site,now she is re launching it so like I said before she is most popular star .

24. Maya

April 8, 2011 at 1:12 am

.*aishwarya*always dazzles*can’t wait*

25. Kitty_

April 8, 2011 at 12:22 am

Hi to all Aishwarya fans, where are all the regular members? Still around? Anyways I just thought of stopping in to say “hi” and now I read this great news about Aishwarya going online! That’s too cool, hope this news is for real and then we can all meet over there! And I just know that Aishwarya will not allow any trolling so Salman’s troll puppet won’t be able to clone itself over there, LOL… hope to see you guys there, luv ya!

• Maya

April 8, 2011 at 1:15 am

*hi* welcome back*great news about the site*

• Kitty_

April 8, 2011 at 10:08 pm

* Hi Maya * you’re a sweetie, thanks! * :)

• ...Nisha

April 8, 2011 at 4:16 am

WOW! Kitty is that really you? What happened to you,anyways I am glad your back I hope for good! missed you! Yeah isn’t it great that Ash is re launching her site,you need to visit more often to help fight the “celebden troll” it is going beserk again lol!

• ...Nisha

April 8, 2011 at 4:23 am

Hope to see you there too, and meanwhile I visited another site RECENTLY tina talked about on here,Pink villa,there seems to be alot of Ash fans there as well so maybe i will see you there if you can’t visit here,but from what tina said the “troll” visits there too!

• Kitty_

April 8, 2011 at 10:06 pm

Helloooo Nisha! :) I missed you too! Yeah, I used to visit PV but there is a huge troll infestation over there (95% of the comments are left by the spineless name “Anonymous”) and it’s soo annoying that it takes like 8 hours sometimes for a comment to appear! Ugh! Anyway, I left a comment over there today just for you! :) Go to PV, and look in the search engine for “How can you still like Salman?”… you will see my comment there under the name “Kitty”… you know me, I will NEVER be an Anon, I am an original and I stand by all of my comments!

• ...Nisha

April 9, 2011 at 11:37 pm

Hi Kitty, I will check that out! It looks like the “troll” is gone on a bender today must of forget its meds!lol!

• mark...

April 9, 2011 at 6:57 am

Nisha and kitty both are same……Multiple ID Clone disorder

• ..gay mark

April 9, 2011 at 12:54 pm

my father and mother both are hookers.

26. GUEST

April 7, 2011 at 8:11 pm

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ADMIN “LOL”. WHY IS THE BACHAN FAMILY SO DESPERATE FOR FAME THAT THEY WILL EVEN SPREAD THEIR OWN PERSONAL INFO TO THE MEDIA!!!

27. GUEST

April 7, 2011 at 8:11 pm

28. lol

April 7, 2011 at 8:09 pm

LOL.. I WAS JUST GUESSING YESTERDAY THAT JUST LIKE AMITABH, SHE IS CHASING THE MEDIA TO WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT HER. THIS IS WHAT I HATE ABOUT HER.. SHE IS SO EXPOSIVE AND DESPERATE FOR FAME!! I BELIEVE SHE MUST BE EVEN PAYING MEDIA JUST LIKE AMITABH TO WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT HER ALL THE TIME SO THAT SHE WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE NEWS!

• tina

April 8, 2011 at 6:49 am

douche bag…aishwarya ‘s popularity is so huge..even vagabonds like u come to read the scoop on her everyday..

29. Sonam R.

April 7, 2011 at 5:53 pm

I am very ecstatic about this,my favorite actress is relaunching her site,I hope I get to chat with Aishwarya ,luv her very much.God bless her site & I hope everything goes well.

• Lesbian tina...

April 7, 2011 at 6:24 pm

Even i am very ecstatic …atleat i will get to know whts her rate per day

• Kitty_

April 8, 2011 at 12:25 am

Hi Sonam :)

• Sonam R.

April 9, 2011 at 7:31 pm

Hi Kitty_
        you have been gone a long time.I am sorry I did not see your comment till now yaar so don’t think I did not want to say hi back during the week it is busy for me since I work, It is good to see your comments once again & God Bless.

30. Dharini Vishwanathan

April 7, 2011 at 4:58 pm

oh god its just like a dream…wow i am very happy that she is re-launching her official site oh god very happy

31. Prakash

April 7, 2011 at 3:46 pm

That is a wonderful thing,I would love to have a chance to chat with my dream girl.This is another thing I love about aishwarya that she wants to be connected to her fans!

• Kitty_

April 8, 2011 at 12:28 am

Hi Prakash, isn’t it great news? Hope it’s true! :)

Can you imagine how busy she’d be reading and answering all her mail?

• Prakash

April 8, 2011 at 3:01 pm

Hi Miss Kitty,
        I hope the news is true too.I am sure that Aishwarya will try to read as many mails as she can but reading all the mails might be impossible since she has so many countless fans.

32. Abc

April 7, 2011 at 9:43 am

anjkl opu jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj kkkkkkkkkkkkk gdfdddddddddddd rrrrrrrrrrrr hhhhhhhhhhhhh

33. Abc

April 7, 2011 at 9:43 am

34. Lesbian tina...

April 7, 2011 at 9:41 am

Hello Aishwarya Rai …whats your price for a full night

• Prakash

April 7, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Why is these kind of comments allowed on here?

35. Abc

April 7, 2011 at 9:40 am

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

36. Ganesh Kate29

April 7, 2011 at 9:13 am

hello … ash how are you …

• Ganesh

April 7, 2011 at 9:15 am

you are online this time….

• amjid