Abhishek Bachchan is Abhi's favorite actor…

Junior AB, thinks himself to be a ‘terribly overrated’ actor in the industry and feels the need for a lot of improvement. Though Abhishek Bachchan has made a place for himself in the industry, he’s still not unaware of the fact that he has a long way to go.

Abhishek Bachchan today described himself as a “terribly overated actor” in the industry and said he has to improve a lot.

“I think I am terribly overrated as an actor. They have given me more due than I deserve. I have a very very long way to go. I have lot of improvement to do”
said the Bunty and Babli actor…

Recently, Abhi was in Banglore promoting his upcoming film Game. He was in a very ‘happy-go-lucky’ mood and hence very candidly admitted that he’s an over-rated actor.

Jr Bachchan has been in the film industry for over a decade now. He say, he does not see the new crop of actors as a threat nor is he insecure about anything. Not just that. According to him, he, himself is his favorite actor in Bollywood.

Says the 35-year young actor, “They are so talented, so prepared they are doing great work”. I am not the insecure type. I am very secure about who I am and what I do. So I am happy we got new blood coming to the film fraternity and getting more talent I think they are wonderful”,
He adds, “Me myself” is my favorite actor and jokingly continues, “apart from me I think my father has some potential”.

In Game, Abhishek plays the character of a casino owner who finds himself sucked into a wicked game of deceit, murder and suspense orchestrated by a cunning billionaire (Anupam Kher). The film also introduces newcomer Sarah Jane Dias.

1. tina

March 25, 2011 at 6:01 am

abhishek is right in the speed he is going in bollywood..slow n steady wins the race..abhishek will get where he needs to go..he has the right ingredients to make it as a top hero.

• mark...

March 26, 2011 at 7:12 am

Slow and steady you are right after 17 flops and still counting ….when is going to win……maybe in his dreams

2. Sonam R.

March 25, 2011 at 3:38 am

I luv Abhishek , he is so humble & him and Aishwarya make a beautiful couple, I am praying to God they will be blessed with a child very soon.<3<3<3

3. Maya

March 25, 2011 at 1:17 am

*abhishek is gorgeous n he has humility n grace*

4. Hr

March 24, 2011 at 10:07 pm

” I am terribly overrated” is an inaccurate English phrase Mr. Bachchan. You should have said ” I am immensely overrated”. Fix you English because you are neither good in Hindi nor Bengali.

5. Ram Balram

March 24, 2011 at 9:51 pm

At least you are being honest. Hang on, are u after sympathy vote to rescue your failing career. I think it’s best that you move on to something different.

• Cherie Cherie

March 24, 2011 at 10:14 pm

Way you go Bhai Ram. One day he will come to his senses. I hope, for the sake of the industry.

• tina

March 25, 2011 at 5:48 am

dude seriously i suspect u r on something???..u are sleep talking because u r comments r rather stupid or ignorant..r u indian??abhishek does not need sympathy n his career is going at the right speed with a current lot of up coming movies..every hero has hits n its best if u give him some space..can’t tell what u r beef is with him?is real name Naveed per chance??

• tina

March 25, 2011 at 5:54 am

there i have gone n did a typo u r comments put me to sleep the last part should read is u r real name Naveed??.before u ask my real name is tina..u need to stop snoring there are other heroes besides u r corrupt evil hero Salman!! educate u r self on the other goings on of bollywood..

• Ram Balram

March 25, 2011 at 11:07 pm

Now I am well and truly confused. Never mind, the reality is he is a financial disaster and should take a side walk allowing the industry to recover. Remove the Bachchan name and he is the guy next door. And the pathetic look on this picture is not helping either. Even an ace fellow like Karan Johar has failed to resurrect his career and of course failed miserably. Mind you to be fair he is not alone in the industry. If you care to reply, can you be more explicit so that we can have an intellectual conversation tuned to an elevated wavelength, otherwise, I will call it a day. I will let you have an educated guess to formulate my identity.

• Cherie Cherie

March 25, 2011 at 11:27 pm

What can I say Bhai Ram. Can I ask what’s your tonic. I would like some of that. I tried to make some sense from Tina’s comments and gave up half way. Must admit, you are very patient. Please AB jnr, do something else.

6. anonymus

March 24, 2011 at 8:39 pm

7. mark...

March 24, 2011 at 8:07 pm

He is really trying his luck testing the patience of the audience pls stop acting and do some business…

• Cherie Cherie

March 25, 2011 at 11:32 pm

Well, someday he will listen. Don’t forget to read Bhai Ram’s diplomatic writing above.

8. Prakash

March 24, 2011 at 4:12 pm

he is a very down to earth man. his father has taught him well and the reason for him
    being in a good mood might be because he is married to the most beautiful lady in the world Aishwarya I would wake with a smile on my face too if I was married to the heavenly beauty!

9. Prakash