Dabangg Girl won't get cozy with her co-stars…. Say's NO to Kamal Hassan..

Getting intimate for a film is a big no for Dabangg girl Sonakshi Sinha. The actress recently signed a film opposite the south star Kamal Haasan. She was the only one whom the actor-director wanted for his next which is a thriller, and guess what, Kamal had tough time convincing Sonakshi for the film.

While Kamal Haasan got his actress of choice Sonakshi Sinha for his next, there will be no lovemaking scenes between the two.
According to a source, “The script did have a few intimate scenes between the two but when Sonakshi explained to Kamal that she doesn’t want to expose or do any suggestive scenes, Kamal understood her viewpoint. Moreover, he had no choice since he wanted only Sonakshi, and no other actress, for the film.”

The untitled film is supposedly a remake of Hollywood film Hannibal. The film begins its first schedule in a few weeks and will be shot in London.

Currently, Sonakshi is busy with Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder’s film Joker

1. Shinekumarpt

March 13, 2011 at 7:27 pm

my mother always walk nude, will someone fukk her? how much will you pay???

2. Shinekumarpt

March 13, 2011 at 7:27 pm

my wife always walk nude, will someone fukk her? how much will you pay???

3. Father of Mark

March 13, 2011 at 2:20 pm

my wife always walk nude, will someone fukk her? how much will you pay???

4. Aamir shahzad

March 13, 2011 at 10:42 am

“I was asshamed when i saw my shoes till i have seen another person having no feet”. A great thing.
    Everyone is interested in going to heaven, but till now I have found none who wants to die.
    Migi Mega Entertainment

• Anonymous

March 13, 2011 at 11:38 pm

u should always be prepared for death

5. SHINEKUMARPT

March 12, 2011 at 5:46 pm

6. Mark

March 12, 2011 at 5:44 pm

Good one shinekumarpt……Admin please block Shinekumarpt who is again trying to block the website with this abusive comments

7. Mark

March 12, 2011 at 2:51 pm

I pretend to be male but i am a tranny bitch who used to have another id,b ut i love blogging that’s only how i get noticed , otherwise people ran for their life when they see my tranny ugly face.

• Father of Mark