Bigg Boss forces Salman Khan to be punctual… Sallu signed a contract of punctuality..

He is late on the sets, events and even interviews. Be it the producers or the directors, reporters or may be event organizers, everyone waits for Salman Khan with great anticipation but Salman is not the one to reach an event on time. Just like his body and ‘dolle sholle’, Salman has maintained his record of always being late at events. But this attitude of his did not work while shooting for a TV reality show, ‘Bigg Boss’. It seems the late lateef Salman Khan had to sign a contract for the reality show, and according to sources, within the contract, there was a clause stating ‘Salman must report on the sets 12 hours early’. This clause is one of its kinds, and never did any Bollywood star sign a punctuality contract.

Well even Salman Khan is aware of the fact that most directors and producers have no other choice other than tolerate his tantrums. Now that Bigg Boss is over, we hope to see a change in his attitude.

Comments

comments

1. Qaisarali

April 3, 2011 at 2:42 am

He is very proudy person..

MustLog.net

2. Lizzy

January 25, 2011 at 6:48 am

Hello to all gays………………….that love salman……………Salman is so stupid he can not read time…………..what a dishrag……Salman is a …………..idiot………gay…….retard……ugly…..grandpa…

• mona*

January 25, 2011 at 7:02 am

YES LIZZY ,YUO IS A REALI BITCH!!!!!! SALMAN KHAN IS ALWAYS THE BEST!!!!! YUO IS A ……….IDIOT……..UGLI…….RETARD……..
      COROUPT……..CRIMINAL………….STUPID………… grandma……….

3. tina

January 25, 2011 at 5:14 am

why salman does have two mothers? very bad evil corrupt family. i heard they have under world gang connections.

4. Kitty

January 25, 2011 at 3:46 am

I agree with everyone who said that Salman is unprofessional, and I will also add that he is a very bad actor and an even worse human being.

• joby

January 25, 2011 at 8:40 am

You know him personally ……

• joby

January 25, 2011 at 8:40 am

You know him personally ……

• @kitty

January 28, 2011 at 9:42 am

mORAL POLICE!!!!!!!! Do you know him so personally? How are you as a person? Saint or something? or like your bollywood stars – Ash, SRK. ET ALL who resort to all bad things under covers and behind closed doors. and then come out in the open like saints and savitris. Atleast Salman does not have double standards like your idols. go take a crap and come, constipated chick.

• @kitty

January 28, 2011 at 9:42 am

5. hahp

January 25, 2011 at 1:18 am

Salman is so arrogant! He has demonstrated that he has no morals and now he shows us that he has no work ethics either. His disrespect is an example how come movies are getting so expensive. Zaara is right. Time is money and if you have to pay people to stand and around wait for him, who do you think that cost gets passed on to? Us. Sick of Salman!

6. Joe Blog

January 24, 2011 at 8:49 pm

I am horribly surprised not to see Kitty/Lizzy and Nisha on this thread. May be I spoke too soon

7. Joe Blog

January 24, 2011 at 8:49 pm

• Lizzy

January 25, 2011 at 6:44 am

ugly old prune grandma Zaara ……………………..or ugly pig face Mystic river……………………..I know it is one of you……………….go fix your diaper……………you ugly old dried up prunes……………..I am not Kitty or Nisha………..idiot………my name is Lizzy……..remember my name……….because I am.. going to send you packing………….my name is not Lisa……………Liz or sweetheart……It is Lizzy ……you old pruneface bitch………

• mona*

January 25, 2011 at 7:25 am

YUO NAME IS REALY BITCH…………..PIG FACE MISS PIGGY……SHADAB ……..STUPID BABY GIRL…….

8. Sonam R.

January 24, 2011 at 4:33 pm

I think everyone has days where they run late even I am running late most of the time, no big deal.

9. SHINEKUMARPT

January 24, 2011 at 4:03 pm

ATTA GIRL NEHARIKA!!! TODAY WHILE I WAS WORKING I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU!!! HOW GOOD YOUR SITE IS!!! STILL I KEEP FIGHTING WITH YOU!!!

SWEETY I MUST CONFESS YOU HAVE THE BEST SITES ON BOLLYWOOD FILM, I AM NOT FAKING, YOU CAN CHECK IT YOUR SELF!!!

I FEEL INCOMPLETE WITHOUT BLOGGING ON YOUR SITE FOR A DAY!!!

SWEETEST NEHARIKA, I FELT REALLY SORRY FOR YOU TODAY, BUT THIS ARTICLE WAS ICING ON THE CAKE!!!! YOU ROCK GIRL!!! HOW WE KNOW THAT HE IS UNPROFESSIONAL!! EVEN AAMIR SWORN OFF NEVER TO WORK WITH HIM AFTER ANDAZ APAN APNA COZ OF HIS LATE COMINGS!!!

• rahim

January 24, 2011 at 4:57 pm

i think you have a big problem in ur fking ass motherfucker

• Kitty

January 25, 2011 at 3:41 am

Troll, why don’t you go meet up with “reswan”? I think you guys would really get along, and you could compare your collections of topless Salman pictures maybe? I don’t think SHINE is into the same stuff “rahim” and “reswan” are into.

• Lizzy

January 25, 2011 at 6:45 am

ugly old man………………………go break mirrors with your ugly face………

• Kitty

January 25, 2011 at 3:36 am

Hahaha

• @shine

January 28, 2011 at 9:43 am

Hurray!!!!!!!! hijra has won the battle against salman.

• @shine

January 28, 2011 at 9:43 am

Hurray!!!!!!!! hijra has won the battle against salman.

10. MaVie

January 24, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Wow, he should really know where his place is and better start improving his work!

11. joby

January 24, 2011 at 12:52 pm

where is nisha and kitty

• Joe Blog

January 24, 2011 at 10:29 pm

That’s exactly my point. I did asked them both to seek medical advice. May be they have done just that. They might come back all reformed. Won’t that be nice. I am a genius………………..

• Lizzy

January 25, 2011 at 6:38 am

kick rocks old man ugly prune…………………..are you their care taker???

• joby

January 25, 2011 at 8:38 am

Do u only know this line ..go study and type something else

• joby

January 25, 2011 at 8:38 am

Do u only know this line ..go study and type something else

• mona

January 25, 2011 at 6:57 am

2 bitch

• Neal Patel

January 25, 2011 at 9:38 am

u r th bitch u r sounding lke ths fat ass cow tht was afta my ass Bestylish fuckin bitch ws alwys changing hr dumb ass name.

• Kitty

January 26, 2011 at 1:37 am

“mona”, don’t you have anything better to do than creep around like a psycho troll with your fake IDs? Are you still pretending to be German? Do you know that you’re making a fool of yourself?

Very sad that Salman Khan has very few fans (who aren’t imaginary), but not a surprise after his FLOP decade.

12. AYAAN

January 24, 2011 at 11:20 am

I LIKE THE PHOTO,,,,,,,,,,,HE LOOKS SUPERB..SALMAN ROCKSSSSSS

• Kitty

January 25, 2011 at 3:44 am

Yeah, wasn’t it funny when he had to wear shades to hide his bloody eye from his botched plastic surgery? LOL

January 24, 2011 at 10:00 am

I agree. People should go to work on time. I hate it when people take their sweet time to come to work. That’s just annoying. You either come to work or just stay home and find a job that works with your time. Other people are on time. What make you so special? Star or no Star Time is money.

• Zaara

January 24, 2011 at 10:02 am

I mean I agree with the person who made him sign that contract. Just to be clear.

• mona*

January 24, 2011 at 5:19 pm

ZAARA YUO IS COOL :-)

14. meenu

January 24, 2011 at 9:37 am

hahahahahahaha…………salman is lovely , let him wake up late , its no problem at all

• Kitty