SRK lights up his smoke at Star Screen Awards…

Shahrukh Khan was spotted smoking in the front row at the 17th Annual Star Screen Awards.

King Khan can’t stay away from nicotine for long, it seems. For while sitting in the front row when the award function was underway at Mumbai’s Bandra-Kurla Complex on Thursday evening, the superstar lit up the cigarette and smoked, caring not a hoot for those sitting nearby and subjected to passive smoking.

Karan Johar, who sat next to SRK, did look a bit uptight when SRK lit up, but did not object.

SRK hosted the major segment of the show and also won an award for Best Actor Popular Choice (male) for his performance in My Name Is Khan.

Comments

comments

1. shawon, Rangpur, Bangladesh

January 19, 2011 at 8:22 am

SRK is real the king of bollywood & whenever he came to bangladesh its rally a great pleasure for us Inshallah u wiil be always king of the bollywood

2. ShahrukhThePOWER

January 16, 2011 at 11:47 am

SRK is soo Cute,,But smoking is bad for your health.
    My respects for Shahrukh Khan
    :XX: HE is THE BEST
    THE KING

3. Anjum

January 11, 2011 at 7:35 am

CONGRATS SRK U R JUST THE BEST HOP 2 C U SOON BETTER QUIT SMOKING

4. GUESS

January 9, 2011 at 4:22 pm

KEEP SMOKING SO WAT???

5. GUESS

January 9, 2011 at 4:22 pm

KEEP SMOKING SO WAT???

6. Rajs2111

January 9, 2011 at 1:29 pm

cigarette to joi j ne hai……………

7. usman

January 8, 2011 at 11:49 pm

srk n karan lok gay..

8. Mystic_River

January 8, 2011 at 7:51 pm

great example set by srk AGAIN…. !!!!

• subh

January 9, 2011 at 4:20 pm

great example set by srk AGAIN…. !!!!…………hehehe….huh….yoo….very funny bhai……..wat a p:………..awesome …u rock…..HW R U BHai ?

• Kitty

January 10, 2011 at 12:44 am

I guess you would prefer if he killed people by drunk driving like your selfish role model Salman? I hear he fled from the crime scene like a coward. “Dabannngg” indeed! Maybe he didn’t want to smoke in front of the witnesses of the killing? Or maybe he was late for an appointment to blast some endangered species from the face of the earth? Whattaguy. A real role model.

• subh

January 9, 2011 at 4:20 pm

9. Fgdfgdgdf

January 8, 2011 at 6:58 pm

hahaha look at face of karan dont worry nobody goon come to take ur award

10. reswan

January 8, 2011 at 6:56 pm

why srk look so jeoluse of salman bhai that why you try to avoid him with your fking cigrette

11. reswan

January 8, 2011 at 6:56 pm

• Bestylish

January 9, 2011 at 6:36 am

will u fuck my torn up pussy

12. Sonam R.

January 8, 2011 at 4:29 pm

smoking is a very bad habit.

13. subh

January 8, 2011 at 2:01 pm

S a M a N ‘ B h A i ‘ Rullz Everywhere……………

ReAdY’ FaN ClUb ………………… Be ReAdY’ FoR 27 MaY………………..

14. subh

January 8, 2011 at 1:54 pm

mind ur language n dnt try to be personal with me,,,,,,,,,,singh if u dnt believe on me then u can check out this link——http://bit.ly/hWklgu ”’ ——————actually sallu was the winner in popular category n best actor category,,,,,,,,,,,but as usual the” popular actor award” went 2 srk” kitty. coz he was the anchor of this event along with shahid,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i had also voted 4 sallu”bhai in both popular n best actor categories—————–till the award function night sallu”got around 40 lakhs votes n srk ”’got around 18,85,975 votes(19 lakhs)———————n even ranbir”’got around 28 lakhs votes————n the most funny thing was the award went 2 srk”kitty,,,,,,uuufffff guyssss we all sallu”fans were shocked that srk”’won this award,,,,,,,,,,,,,we all sallu”’fans were like what”s going on,,,,,heads of 2 u srk””i hvnt seen such a cheater like u,,,,,i mean according to votes sallu”should won ”popular actor award” but the organisers of this event gave that award 2 srk”to make him happy—————–now all the crediblity of awards flush out,,,,,,,,,

thats y sallu bhai”was so upset with the organisers—————now i hope” Hahp” u got ur answer———n ”Hahp” friend all the allegations u charged against sallu”’bhai is completely baseless…………………

i am not being personal with srk””’but srk”fans u hve to accept it that according to votes sallu”’was the winner in both popular n best actor categories————–but to make srk”happy they gave” popular actor award” 2 srk………….if srk”fans u dnt believe on me ,…….u can check out —– http://bit.ly/hWklgu——–

• Nisha

January 8, 2011 at 8:15 pm

hey subu you escaped out of the toy chest again, why don’t save yourself the trouble and not get in, lol! Well I don’t what your babbling on about but sorry Salman is nothing compared to Shah Rukh, Shah Rukh does not need to buy any awards like Salman, Shah Rukh wins most of the popularity contests remember the MSN poll, and go read the Apun Ka choice.com poll ,Shah Rukh won for best actor , though I was hoping Hrithik would win but Shah rocks as well, and btw Aishwarya won best actress (do I hear Kareena and co. crying into their soup) and the readers voted for this.
      p.s by you saying you voted for the most popular actor , did you mean you were trying to rig it?lol, sorry it didn’t work,hehe, a cartoon character acts better than Salman.

• subh

January 9, 2011 at 4:33 pm

yaa ..i Escaped…..hehehe……ohh hello let me tell u.. m talking about awards not polls ok…

Shah Rukh does not need to buy any awards like Salman, …….hahaha…..wat a funny joke…..for ur kind info, let me tell u that sallu’ never won any best actor award before this event….or u r telling that sallu ” always buys awards…….dnt tell a lie………a.cartoon character acts better than Salman……but tell me…whose cartoon acts better…ur….lol…hehe….

REAdY’ FAn CLUb @@@@@@@@@@@@ BE REAdy’ 4 ……27 MAy……..

• Nisha

January 10, 2011 at 4:58 am

Shah Rukh is a good actor , so a cartoon character like sponge bob square pants acts better than Salman! he hehe

• Nisha

January 10, 2011 at 5:14 am

hey subu why did you change all your commas,,,,,,,,, to periods now?

• subh

January 10, 2011 at 3:40 pm

u r mad..hahaha..lol…just kidding dnt mind….hehehe

• subh

January 9, 2011 at 4:38 pm

HEY Nisha”………who told u ??that my nickname is subu..plzz tell me…..right now m very confused coz i hvnt told anybody…..plzzz tell me….

• Nisha

January 10, 2011 at 4:56 am

subu (subie) I already told you I seen your comments on another site under this name! anyways what are getting ready for another boring gay musical starring Salman?, go get READY for Don 2 or Dhoom 3 or Krish 2 those will rock!

• subh

January 10, 2011 at 3:44 pm

Subie” hahaha…..for ur kind infor, i never commented on the other sites…..i know u r saying abt subhu”’ but thats not me.his name is also very similar to my name.but we both r different persons..lol…he”s also a sallu fan like me..mystic..saju dey..etc..etc…..we all know each others for a long time..ok…got it…

REady”is far better than ur srk”gay movie don-2

• Kitty

January 10, 2011 at 12:46 am

HAHA! Salman’s troll was caught cheating in the poll! Burned! SRK wins again!

Wonder how many thousands of times this “subh” character voted in the poll? Just to pretend that Salman is the most popular! LOL

15. Kaycee

January 8, 2011 at 12:03 pm

SMOKING is filthy and so are the people who smoke. Any person with an ounce of respect for themselves will not do this. The audacity to smoke is public area is disgusting. Passive smoking kills so many people around the world. It should be ban in public areas. SRK kill urself with ur smoking not people around you. Another reason y I cant stand this joker.

• SHINEKUMARPT

January 9, 2011 at 1:59 pm

KAYCEE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU FROM ??? I NEVER SAW A SLUT LIKE YOU AROUND???

WILL YOU CALL YOUR FUKKING DAD A FILTHY BASTAAD TOOO???

• Kaycee

January 9, 2011 at 7:32 pm

My dad doesnt smoke u filthy SOB!!!! Coz he has respect 4 himself and for his health. ALL smokers are filthy and disgusting, u guys stink from ur clothes, to hair, to ur breath. TRUTH HURTZ!!

January 8, 2011 at 11:30 am

I know that smoking is no biggie to a lot of people but it’s not a good habit especially when you are in a crowd. Not everyone is comfortable with smoke.

17. SHINEKUMARPT

January 8, 2011 at 11:17 am

NEHARIKA, YOUR ASS FUKKING SALMAN GAY FOOL DOES NOT SMOKE? TRUE HE DOES NOT “SMOKE” ABUT “SNORT” HEROIN, BROWN SUGAR ETC…………………………..

IT’S NOT A CRIME TO SMOKE CIGARETTES, EVEN I DO!!!

• Neal Patel

January 9, 2011 at 2:25 am

yo man i used 2 smoke .i gave it up whn my uncle got cancer from ths shit.nt a crime bt not worth ur life.i nd a pack a dy.shit im gld i gave ths shit up.

• Neal Patel

January 9, 2011 at 5:28 am

yo man i used to also shit from my anus. but i gave it up now that i’ve begun 2 shit 4rm mouth. i’m glad i gave up shitting from my back. yo man u know y coz I luvvvvvv da taste of my hookworm/ parasite infested stool.

• SHINEKUMARPT

January 9, 2011 at 2:00 pm

WHICH NAPUMSAK IS PLAYING WITH HOT BOYS’ NAMES AROUND???

• Nisha

January 10, 2011 at 4:50 am

why now this thing is after Neal? poor thing , aren’t you tired of these guys(SHINE and Neal) turing you down , have some sense of pride! they don’t like she males, so go try your luck with Kalu, he might like anything!

• Neal Patel

January 10, 2011 at 10:13 am

it seems you r after me Nisha,da scrawny skinny bird who fishes down the river.
            Da other day I saw your long stick like legs wading into da river nearby which I always catch flies and squat to “shit”. Little did I know dat u were fishing 4 my poo 2 make a meal out of it. If u r so fond of my hookworm/ parasite infected stool you can always come 2 me instead of stealing my stool 4rm where it lies in peace. Nisha feel free 2 open your long Kingfisher beak and I’ll squat n squat until I directly shit into your mouth and you will have this delicious taste of my warm stool, straight from my anus.

• SHINEKUMARPT

January 10, 2011 at 3:38 pm

ZAARA SLUT GET THE FUKK OUT OF HERE!!!!

• SHINEKUMARPT

January 9, 2011 at 1:59 pm

BRO, I AM NOT A CHAIN SMOKER OR A REGULAR!!!!!

• subh

January 9, 2011 at 4:36 pm

hey Shine” Last time u called me ….subu”……….plzzzz tell me who told u? that my nickname is subu…..plzzz …tell me…

• SHINEKUMARPT

January 10, 2011 at 3:40 pm

SUBHU I REPLIED IN THE SAME DAY!!! I FOUND THAT FROM YOUR “OTHER” FAVORITE SITE!!!! I VISITED THE SITE ONE DAY AND FOUND YOU AND YOUR “DEAR’ FRIEND THERE!!!!

• Bestylish@Adesai_08

January 9, 2011 at 6:40 am

will u blow smoke in my used torn up Bangladeshi rotted pussy ?i am a bangladeshi whore . bangladeshis r whores n i am the biggest 1

• SHINEKUMARPT

MY SHARP TEETH I CRUSH THESE CREATURES UNTIL THEY ARE DEAD
      HMMM I LOVE EATING NITS N LICE
      IT REALLY MAKES ME OLDER N WISE
      I FART IN A BOTTLE N CORK IT SHUT
      N DO U KNOW 4 WHAT???
      IT’S HOW A MAKE MY HOME-MADE PERFUME
      2 USE 2 ATTRACT MY BEAUS!!!