Bollywood Style Check…

Sonakshi Sinha at the Star Screen Awards 2011. She looks simply stunning…

Celebden congratulates the newbie for her first star award of Best Debut (Female). :)

Comments

comments

1. Sbrunetta

January 29, 2011 at 10:30 pm

She is a very sexy and stunning looking girl. hope to see her in more movies. A great actress

2. Sharon

January 11, 2011 at 9:25 pm

looks fabulous..i wudnt mind wearin that myself :)

3. Bhadrika

January 9, 2011 at 6:48 pm

She looks stunning but I’m not sure about the dress :-S
    Xox

4. Kareena

January 9, 2011 at 1:46 am

Sonakshi is pretty. Her eyes are gorgeous. A true Indian beauty.

January 10, 2011 at 12:33 am

Her eyes are OK. Too bad about the rest of her.

5. Nisha

January 8, 2011 at 8:18 pm

Sonakshi looks fat and unattractive, real plain jane

6. Singh is King

January 8, 2011 at 7:48 am

she male khoosura .Singh says this lady is Saif Ali Khan in drag N that is why eunuchs r liking her so much

7. AYAAN

January 8, 2011 at 7:11 am

what can u do about urself,for comm bad things about other pple………ans thng at all….so get a life troll as u call others,,,,,,feeeeeeeewwww

January 10, 2011 at 12:22 am

You talking to me, stalking troll? Why don’t you answer my question… why did you use my name a few days ago to say dirty things?

January 10, 2011 at 12:22 am

January 10, 2011 at 12:22 am

8. Neil Ram

January 8, 2011 at 3:39 am

I love her..she looks great….good jobs…

9. Kitty

January 7, 2011 at 10:14 pm

Best Debut Female? Please. They could have used a cardboard cutout of her in the movie, she had no scenes or lines.

Look at Sonam or Deepika, or even Kangna when they were in the running as newcomers. They were central to their films. Sonakshi’s role could have been played by one of Salman’s dogs. Boo!

About the dress, it’s too blah. Was that the best she could do?

• Nisha

January 8, 2011 at 8:20 pm

Hi Kitty, why are you comparing poor doggies to Sonakshi, even if they belong to Salman they are sure cuter than Sonakshi.

January 10, 2011 at 12:20 am

OK Nisha, I guess Salman’s dog is pretty smart after all one “allegedly” scratched him in the eye!

January 10, 2011 at 12:20 am

January 10, 2011 at 12:20 am

• Kareena

January 9, 2011 at 1:45 am

Unlike some actresses, Sonakshi doesn’t need to make 4-5 films a year to get noticed. Her 10 minutes role was enough to showcase her talent. This girl will be a star. You watch!

January 10, 2011 at 12:18 am

No, troll, “Sonakshi ” does not have to act in 4-5 films to receive an award for acting. But she does need to act, in at least one. Which she didn’t do. As I said, they could have used a cardboard cutout in her place as she had no scenes or lines. Understand, “Kareena” the troll?

I have no doubt that she is a star, despite her tranny looks and whether she has talent or not.

January 10, 2011 at 12:18 am

January 10, 2011 at 12:18 am

10. bindaas

January 7, 2011 at 8:50 pm

she has got very unique face love her othr than kareena katrin priyaka dont see beauty in them but sona is very beautifuull

January 10, 2011 at 12:23 am

Hijra troll “Bindass” finds hijras attractive

January 10, 2011 at 12:23 am

Hijra troll “Bindass” finds hijras attractive

January 10, 2011 at 12:23 am

Hijra troll “Bindass” finds hijras attractive

11. panch

January 7, 2011 at 7:52 pm

ugly fatty!!!

January 7, 2011 at 5:44 pm

She looks great. Just perfect!

13. Rooksana

January 7, 2011 at 12:24 pm

She does look good but I feel she shud hv been dressed more “glamourously” considering this is her first award ceremony attendance as a nominee.