Preity Zinta – The Entrepreneur

When was the last time we got see the bubbly, oops, sorry, I take the word back, the vivacious Preity Zinta on the big screen? If my memory serves me right, it was in a special song in the movie Main aur Mrs Khanna in 2009.

More than an year has gone by since the last appearance, and Priety seems to be in no mood to do films at the moment. Well, how can she be after all the fuss about her franchise (Kings XI Punjab) in the IPL.

Priety had a respite though, with the Mumbai HC ruling the judgement in her franchise’s favour saying they could take part in the IPL-4. And now she’s got busier with the player auctions.

There was one film (Har Pal) scheduled for 2011 and its lead actor is Shiney Ahuja, enough said I suppose.  So, I see her not coming back into films any more as she has not signed any more films and now that she is already 35 years old, I guess she is silently stepping away from Cinema.

Any way, good luck with your franchise for the next season Preity. Hope they fare well at least in 2011.

1. Ambalaldarji3

February 2, 2011 at 4:49 pm

Well pretty zinta is earning very handsome money from IPL franchissee. so i don’t think that she will come back in film industry.

2. GUEST

January 14, 2011 at 1:34 am

I LOVE PREITY ZINTA!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ACTRESSES!!! :-) I WANT HER TO COME IN MORE MOVIES!! I MISS HER!!

3. Ashi_bhaga

December 24, 2010 at 7:42 am

PREITY WHO “WAS” MY FAVOURITE ACTRESS, NOW IS MAKING ME SO ANGRY, PREITY ! HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID , AN ACTRESS OF YOUR LEVEL RUNS BEHING AUCTIONS.
    WHY PREITY? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOUR FANS?
    CAN’T YOU SEE HOW YOUR FANS MISS YOUR LOVELY MOVIES?

4. Ashi_bhaga

December 24, 2010 at 7:42 am

WHY PREITY? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOUR FANS?
    CAN’T YOU SEE HOW YOUR FANS MISS YOUR LOVELY MOVIES?

5. kk

December 24, 2010 at 6:12 am

i miss the kal Ho na Ho, KANK, and salaam Namaste days!!

6. kk

December 24, 2010 at 6:12 am

i miss the kal Ho na Ho, KANK, and salaam Namaste days!!

7. SHINEKUMARPT'S BASHER

December 23, 2010 at 10:07 pm

Have u noticed something people, dis Kitty n Nisha alwaz come @ da same time 2 comment. Now hw is dat possible unless they r da SAME person!!!!! Nisha/ Kitty alwaz pint-point fingers @ other people about them using fake IDs…now look who’s caught red-handed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bestyled

December 24, 2010 at 12:52 am

I HATE PRETTY GALS LIKE NISHA N KITTY SO I WANT TO THINK THEY SAME CS ME A HIJRA N I AM UGLY

• SHINEKUMARPT'S BASHER

December 24, 2010 at 7:31 am

Nisha n Kitty pretty my foot!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yucckkkkkk!!!!

• bollyfan

December 24, 2010 at 8:13 am

me telling me notz nisha nor kittyz n if fuck wth me i know u live in bang…i will cme hunt ur ass

• Nisha

December 24, 2010 at 2:58 pm

yep your mom is yuckkkkk!

• bollyfan

December 24, 2010 at 1:17 am

u uglyz fattie bestyledz bee-itch they noz same ppls.u leave aishie fanz alone u leave shine alone too

• Nisha

December 24, 2010 at 2:59 pm

Thanks bollyfan you rockkkkk!

• Kitty

December 24, 2010 at 1:28 am

Hmmm… detective work coming from a troll? You look really funny pointing fingers at others when you’re using a really OBVIOUSLY FAKE name. Hey I was commenting yesterday same time as “mystic.river” does that mean that I’m playing that character too? Nice logic, troll. Now grow a spine before accusing people.

• SHINEKUMARPT'S BASHER

December 24, 2010 at 7:30 am

Who do u think u r???? Monkey faced IDIOT!!! It’s u who’s been harping on n on about FAKE IDS all da time soooooo dat means u r an expert in switching 2 n fro 2 lotsa fake IDs, Queenie FATSO!!! Apart 4rm da damn nerdy word TROLL what else can u use when u have been caught red- handed in da act??? N 4 yr information I can also c thru dat u r “Bollywood fan” personified as well. Coz no 1 would spent time following my comments on SILLY U 2 say dat I’ve wronged against “ASHIE” fan(s). U grow a spine 1st 2 own up dat u’v been using fake IDS, Missie Kitty. As 4 me using fake IDs…well there is none! I use my original name 2 comment on da news n I only use my other original IDs to BASH gawky loons like u who think they own dis site!!! Since I’m BASHING little gal lost in da woods SHINEKUMARPT” now so lo behold I’m SHINEKUMARPT BASHER!! Looks like I’ve 2 become kitty basher soon lolzz!!

• Kitty

December 29, 2010 at 6:36 pm

“I use my original name 2 comment on da news n I only use my other original IDs to BASH gawky loons like u who think they own dis site!!!”
          ***************************************************

Oh that’s interesting troll. Why don’t you just use the same name whether you’re talking about the news, or whether you’re disagreeing with someone’s opinion? Lose your spine? Coward.

• Lizzy

December 24, 2010 at 6:07 am

old lady…………………………you flippin out again???…………….you old hags and your memory problems…………ugly hag you also said I was Nisha and Kitty……………..your such a old bat Bestyle………….next you will say your Nisha and Kitty ……………..go take you alzheimer’s meds…..kick rocks grandma

• Nisha

December 24, 2010 at 3:11 pm

are you a total dummy?how many times do I have to tell you I am NOT Kitty,you sound like a real mental case,I come on the site when I have the chance sometimes it is the same time as you,sometimes same time as Kitty or SHINE,I don’t sit home on the computer all day like you! anyways you say your not Bestyled,like we supposed take your word for it,either your one of two people,bestyled or mystic_river,and both people have disappeared at the same time hmmmmm strange.I know your competely confused to who you really are now after all the flop characters you played like Dabangg77,Bolly Fan,Anil,Good Boy,your best of piece of work was the character subh, you earn rave reviews for that one!so even though Salman will never win a award ,you earned one.

• Nisha's Basher

December 24, 2010 at 8:14 pm

You r da biggest DUMMY I’ve ever come across Queenie coz U n your “personified” figures: Kitty/ Lizzy etc etc r da ones who r pin-pointing fingers @ others who comment on dis site dat they r using fake IDs. N wen sb does da same 2 U den it tastes BITTER! LOLZZZZ. No matter how much u snoop / sniff around wid ya doggy nose or pin pint your “UGLY” fingers, you CAN’T work out who I AM!!!

“Dabangg77,Bolly Fan,Anil,Good Boy, Subh” U seriously THINK, I am THEM???? U must b hallucinating gal!!! Go 2 a psychiatrist 4 DEMENTIA symptoms. I’ve said b4 billions of people use NET everyday. ANYONE can just come n comment here. It’s not just dat u n other Ash OBSESSED freaks can come here!

U r verry bad @ sleuthing. Go take a rest DUMBO!!

• Nisha

December 25, 2010 at 5:57 am

wow nice love poem lol!anyways I told you your the one halluciniting if you think I am Kitty or Lizzy but I guess were at crossroads there.I am not impressed with the love poems you wrote me ,you reclyled comments you did for SHINE for me, now how is a girl supposed feel special than?you want impress me come up with orignal material tailor made for me.

and you really think I don’t know who you are,I think you want me to tell you because you forgot who you are with all your fake ids well here somes clues.
          1.dis,den,wen,wat
          2.b4 millions-you need me to spell it out ?
          btw next come with original material not reruns,see you next time that is if you can get lose out of you straightjacket again!!!!!!!get well soon doctor might need up your meds.heeheeeee

• Nisha

December 25, 2010 at 6:46 am

you like alot math huh? well don’t forget your medicine,get well soon!come again with new material.

8. Kitty

December 23, 2010 at 7:27 pm

I want to see Har Pal… is it EVER coming out?

9. Nisha

December 23, 2010 at 7:15 pm

That is too bad I liked watching her movies .