Awards Follow Rewards for Dabanng

Chulbul Pandey aka Salmak Khan’s Dabanng took the country by a bang. It stood out to be the second biggest grosser of the year 2010 and stands third on the all time list as far as collections are concerned.

Now that all the rewards have been reaped, its time for the awards season now. At the first awards ceremony of this season “Big Star Entertainment Awards” held in Mumbai yesterday, the film walked away with five fearless awards.

The following are the categories-

Best Actor – Salman Khan

Best Director – Abhinav Singh Kashyap

Best Entertaining Song – Munni Badnaam Hui

Best Male Singer – Rahat Fateh Ali Khan (Tere Mast Mast Do Nain) and

Best Film.

Well, that’s a start!  With no huge competition this year from any other star, Salman seems to have one hand on the beautiful statuette of the Filmfare already.

P.S. The awards function is going to be aired on the New Year’s Eve.

1. Sanjay_malik

December 25, 2010 at 7:36 am

What’s so great about this movie….!!!! Indians are unpredictable…

2. Singh is King

December 23, 2010 at 8:31 am

Singh thinks this award show was run by that gay eunuch bitch subh N that is why he has disappeared to run this eunuch award show.all eunuchs must be masterabating while reading this .

3. Lizzy

December 23, 2010 at 5:57 am

Hello Aishwarya fans al of you people should know this old hag Kareena…….is that old dried up prune Zaara…………………..bitch

• SHINEKUMARPT

December 23, 2010 at 12:21 pm

EVEN I THOUGHT SO kareena COULD BE HER ALTER EGO!!!

4. Kitty

December 22, 2010 at 7:13 pm

LOL is this a joke? Anybody ever heard of this awards function before? Good title for the article, Neharika! “Awards Follow Rewards”… I wonder what “rewards” ($$$) Salman had to give so that they would create a whole new “awards” ceremony to honour Dabaanng! Too funny.

Now all the troll IDs who used to say “stars buy awards” (when talking about REAL awards ceremonies) will get all giddy with glee over this awards function that literally popped up overnight! Hilarious!

5. veer

December 22, 2010 at 5:57 pm

now i think shahrukhan fans ass getting of fire

• Singh is King

December 23, 2010 at 9:03 am

motherfucker kutti ur ass will be on fire when Singh beats ur ass.bhander gaandu,cocksucker

6. Nisha

December 22, 2010 at 5:50 pm

I think it is funny Neharika didn’t report that Ash won the female actress of the decade at the same awards function but it must of slipped her mind!

Did Salman win the award for best gay entertainer of the year?that makes sense that couldn’t possibly go to Hrithik or Shah Rukh.

7. SHINEKUMARPT

December 22, 2010 at 2:53 pm

HA HA HA …SALMAN COKK SUCKING BITCH AND SUBH IN DRAG IS POSTING GAY BASTAAD SALMANS

SHIT ASS NEWS!!!

“DABANG” IS ,THE BELIEVE IT OR FAINT, IS “””””2ND””””””””BIGGEST GROSSER OF 2010 AND HERE

THIS SALMAN SHIT EATING OLD HAG IS PRAISING THE RUNNER UP NOT THE “WINNER”!!

HELLO BITCH, (YOU ARE WORTH CALLING A BITCH AS YOU ARE BIASED, NOT NEUTRAL) PRAISE THE “1ST GROSSER” NOT THE 2ND!!!

AS FOR THE BEST ACTOR CATEGORY, ARE YOU BLIND OLD GRANNY, ARE YOU GOING TO DISTRIBUTE “AWRD” IN TRIBUTE TO YOUR GRANDMA’S NAME????HA!!HA11 HA!!! REALLY FUNNY!!!

8. SHINEKUMARPT

December 22, 2010 at 2:53 pm

SHIT ASS NEWS!!!

THIS SALMAN SHIT EATING OLD HAG IS PRAISING THE RUNNER UP NOT THE “WINNER”!!

• Lizzy

December 23, 2010 at 6:17 am

Hello you should know that old hag prune face Zaara is Kareena……………….Zaara and Bestyle are the two hags on here that make up names to talk crap about us and Aishwarya……………Zaara works at some call center so the old lady has nothing better to do…………………….I think that dishrag Bestyle works at some office too…………….see SHINEKUMAR I told you Zaara did not change

9. Kareena

December 22, 2010 at 1:58 pm

And it is just the beginning of the ‘awards’ season guys. Let wait and watch. Watch carefully and enjoy!

10. Kareena

December 22, 2010 at 1:58 pm

• Kitty

December 22, 2010 at 7:34 pm

The real awards season hasn’t begun yet (meaning awards that people have actually heard of) but by then your “Kareena” troll character will be retired and reborn, so sorry you won’t be around to watch!

11. Kareena

December 22, 2010 at 1:56 pm

Would like to see the face of the Nishas, Kitties and Lizzies
    Have they gone kite flying????

12. Kareena

December 22, 2010 at 1:56 pm

Would like to see the face of the Nishas, Kitties and Lizzies
    Have they gone kite flying????

• SHINEKUMARPT

December 22, 2010 at 2:55 pm

KAREENA BITCH HOW IS LIFE BEING A TRANNY SLUT AND HIDING IN SOME FAKE IDS?????

LEAVE ALONE ASH FANS!!!

• SHINEKUMARPT

December 22, 2010 at 2:55 pm

KAREENA BITCH HOW IS LIFE BEING A TRANNY SLUT AND HIDING IN SOME FAKE IDS?????

LEAVE ALONE ASH FANS!!!

• Nisha

December 22, 2010 at 5:44 pm

Kareena/Rashie no one’s going kite flying except you,you might want to sit down soon when all the major awards like IFFA,Film Fare and Star Screen awards roll around, you might just faint when they announce Hrithk as the winner for Guzaarish,but I see you care alot mine,Kitty and Lizzy’s opinions!but too bad for you Salman’s hands will be emptyed handed again lol!(Not going win the big awards)

• Nisha

December 22, 2010 at 5:45 pm

oh and when you see my face than it will have a smile or I will be laughing,I will send you a picture,lol!

• KAREENA

December 22, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Keep your picture for yourself. Don’t scare anyone. PLEASE.

• Nisha

December 23, 2010 at 3:41 am

sweetie lol, I was not talking about your picture!I know your pretty ugly but may be you can call Salman and he can reccommed a good plastic surgeon to help you out! good luck, and stop stalking me I am not interested ,I am not a lesbian !go try Iced Pink,she sounds kinda fruity

• Lizzy

December 23, 2010 at 6:19 am

grandma you scare your own reflection………………………………………diaper wearing prune face

• Nisha

December 22, 2010 at 5:56 pm

you better get your shoulders ready for all the crying,because when Salman doesn’t win Filmfare etc ,your not the only one who will be depressed your puppets bindaas,MyOpinion2010, and so on will be crying their eyes out,but it is a good thing their puppet master will be there to comfort the potty mouths.

• Mystic_River

December 22, 2010 at 7:01 pm

wow….it seems u already hit the bulls eye…..angry reaction all around …:P

• Kitty

December 22, 2010 at 7:26 pm

What are you babbling about now? Making a comeback to pick at Nisha? Again? Anyway I don’t think she’s angry, she seems quite amused, so why would you support that stalker hatchling “Kareena” in saying so?

• Mystic_River

December 22, 2010 at 7:41 pm

wow what a warm welcome…kitty….:P ..if i pick her name whats the big deal !! shez my friend and i lov little bit of teasing with my friends…if it is bad…let her reply…..DON’T BE OVER POSSESSIVE WID UR FRIENDZ

• Nisha

December 22, 2010 at 8:52 pm

oh there you go again,I think all you Salman fans are obsessed with me and my comments,well anyways what are you Kareena celebrating?Salman’s win for best gay entertainer of the year?hmm I guess you got take what you can get?poor mystic don’t cry your self a river ,I see your pain,I will try to get you some kleenex so you can wipe your tears,don’t worry it is ok with me you if boys cry.

P.S your heart has taking quite a beating ,first Ash got married,( still aching with bitterness right?)than Katrina tosses Salman,now what if Salman dosen’t win the Filmfare?will you survive?lollll

• Mystic_River

December 22, 2010 at 9:42 pm

hahaha….may be ur the easiest target …;) but if u feel uncomfortable i wont …

yea u see my pain…u see my heart ….what else !!! LMAO

• Nisha

December 23, 2010 at 3:50 am

Mystic _River now what are you upset about? a target no more like some cheesy Salman fan cough cough Kareena like stalking but I don’t blame her,I get alot attention in real life too so I am used to it,poor Kareena sitting their hoping and praying I would comment back to “it”,now I couldn’t crush her/he,anyways I am have been never offended by your comments, I told you I think it is funny,so comment when you feel the need but don’t get offended when I give you a fitting reply,you got to be able to take the heat too right?lol!

• Nisha

December 23, 2010 at 3:52 am

oops meant to say I have never been offended by your comments!

• Lizzy

December 23, 2010 at 6:05 am

shut up old man………….go find your own friends like that old prune faced Zaara and………………diaper wearing Bestyle……..where is that gay grandpa friend subh??

• Nisha

December 22, 2010 at 8:57 pm

Hi Kitty, your right, I find this puppet Kareena qiuite amusing,remember good old Rashi that went to India,I guess the flight never took off ,lol!maybe the plane couldn’t hold all her puppets all at once?

• Kitty

December 22, 2010 at 7:19 pm

I know you’ve been obsessed with me since the day your “Kareena” character hatched, and much before that.

• Lizzy

December 23, 2010 at 5:54 am

old lady……………………….why you ripping of my words you old strudel……………..you want see our faces????……………………what the hell for grandma??……..you want to see what youth looks like???……………….go kite flying you old bat Zaara

13. Sanapaco

December 22, 2010 at 10:31 am

dude its not nusrat fateh ali khan but rahat!!!!!

14. ayaan

December 22, 2010 at 10:27 am

wooooooow thats goods news……………..salman always rockkkkkkkks

15. Meha

December 22, 2010 at 10:18 am

It’s not Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, it’s Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.

16. Alkali

December 22, 2010 at 9:37 am

@neharika
    stop praising salman khan.be neutral.