Has Aamir Spotted Something That Salman Hasn't?

It is a well known fact that when it comes to choosing the right script-no one in the industry can beat Aamir Khan. His track record is enough to justify this statement.

So, recently film maker Reema Katgi, the director of Honeymoon travels Pvt. Ltd. approached Salman with a script about paranormal activities. Salman felt that the story was way too complex and showed the least bit of interest in the idea and declined the script.

Guess what! Reema took the same script to Aamir who was quick to say a yes to the thriller. Looks like Salman was unable to spot something that Aamir very easily could. Just goes to show the difference between their success rates.

This untitled project is being produced by Farhan Akhtar who also produced Reema’s first film with his friend Ritesh Sidhwani.

1. Fashionista

December 22, 2010 at 3:21 pm

I am a lonely bitch nobody loves me! I hit on smart guys like Shine, Neal Patel and Singh is King in vain!

2. bollyfan

December 22, 2010 at 7:01 am

salman is a fag n grease monkey wt nothingz betweenz his legz aaahaa aaahaaa

3. Smartmnn

December 22, 2010 at 4:44 am

aamir’s films do well cos he chooses ones with a good story line but we can’t say he is the biggest star cos that is judged by a film’s box office opening in which salman’s dabangg over took aamir’s 3 idiots

4. Lizzy

December 22, 2010 at 4:27 am

Salman is a gay ……………………………..no one care about this old fart

5. Kitty

December 21, 2010 at 8:48 pm

LOL why would she approach Salman for the film? Sounds like another tall tale. Isn’t this movie supposed to be a supernatural thriller? Waaay out of Salman’s limited acting range.

6. Sonam R.

December 21, 2010 at 7:41 pm

I don’t how Aamir does it? but he knows how to pick good scripts.

7. Nisha

December 21, 2010 at 4:54 pm

First of all Aamir will see alot of things Salman doesn’t see because Aamir is a good actor and very smart unlike Salman who is too busy getting drunk and abusing others and there alot other things Salman doesn’t see like most of his movies are flops but he keeps doing the same lame movies again and Aamir is respected by people unlike Salman.

8. SHINEKUMARPT

December 21, 2010 at 3:48 pm

WHERE IS THAT SUBH BASTAAD AND TRANNY SLUT FASHIONISTA HIDING??? SI THESE SEXLESS HIJRAS GOT MARRIED??? SEEMS LIKE THIS HIJRA FAHIONISTA IS USING THAT HIJRA’S NAME THESE DAYS!!!

• Fashionista

December 22, 2010 at 1:08 am

WHERE IS THAT SHINE BASTAARD HIDING??? SEEEMS LIKE THIS HIJRA SHINE IS USING A NEW NAME THESE DAYS! CHANGING NAME WONT CHANGE UR REAL IDENTITY U HIJRA ASSSSSSSHSOLE JERK! WHEN U GETTING MARRIED WITH UR LOVER SINGH IS KING? G@Y MARRIAGE IS ALLOWED NOW! DONT FORGET TO INVITE ALL THE UR G@Y FREINDS! CHEERS!

IF U WANA GET MORE ABUSED U CAN ALWAYS FIND ME HERE….I’M NOT HIDING FROM U….SPECIALLLLY U CUZ I LOVE TO ABUSE U N UR ENTIRE G@Y COMMUNITY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

• Lizzy

December 22, 2010 at 4:25 am

old grandma you know the gay community really well don’t you??is it tough for you to find another homosexual?………………..go kite flying…………….prune juice drinking dried up hag!

• SHINEKUMARPT

December 22, 2010 at 5:08 am

HI LIZZY THAT’S COOL !!

• SHINEKUMARPT

December 22, 2010 at 5:03 am

HA HA HA!!!HOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! LOOK WHO IS TALKING NOW??

HOW CORRECT I WAS THIS SPINELESS SLUT WAS USING HER HIJRA HUSBAND SUBH’S NAME TO ABUSE ME!!!

HI FATHER’S COKK FUKKING SLUT WHY DON’T YOU USE YOUR REGULAR NAME BITCCH??

HOW A TRANNY PROSTITUTE THINKS WHEN SOMEBODY USES HIS FULL NAME INSTEAD OF FAKE IDs LIKE THIS BITCH USES, AS CHANGING IDENTITY!!!

HEYY DAUGHTAER OF SLUT AIDS PATIENT MOTHER, TRANNY SLUT, I KNEW YOU USED SO MANY FAKE NAMES TO ABUSE ASH AND HER FANS!!! FAKE BITCH GET YOUR PUSSY BANGED BY YOUR EUNUCH FATHER!!!!

YOU ARE A SPINELESS COWARD BITCH!!!

• EUNUCH FATHER OF FASHIONISTA

December 22, 2010 at 5:04 am

I WANT TO FUKK MY BABY BUT I HAVE NO PENIS…HEEEEEE….HEEEEEEEEEEE…HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Slut mother of Fashionista

December 22, 2010 at 5:07 am

Chee cheeeee….eunuch why does you want to fukk my beti? You are a hijra.!!

You are not her father…even I don’t know who is her father…hai ram I fukk with so many Negroes that’s why my tranny daughter is black as soot….

• bollyfan

December 22, 2010 at 7:05 am

u whorez slutz bee-tch uglyz grease fattie nothingz betweenz ur legz u go sukk salmanz tooth pick cockz aaahaa aahha

• SHINEKUMARPT

December 22, 2010 at 2:11 pm

HI BOLLYFAN!!! KEEP COMING EVERYDAY!!!

• SHINEKUMARPT

December 22, 2010 at 2:11 pm

HI BOLLYFAN!!! KEEP COMING EVERYDAY!!!

• Fashionista

December 22, 2010 at 3:16 pm

How did you know i don’t have any thing between legs? How smart you are! I am a born-hijra! but my father fukks my ass.Yesterday his friend ass fukked me too.

• Fashionista

December 22, 2010 at 3:14 pm

WHERE IS THAT SHINE BASTD HIDING ?? I WANT HIM TO FUKK MY SLUT MOTHER!! SHE LOVES SHINE!!! MY EUNUCH FATHER WANTS TO SUKK SINGH IS KING’S COKK!!! PLEASE GUYS YOU GUYS SOUNDS SO HOT!!! MY!MY! WHERE IS THAT HOTTIE NEAL PATEL? MY SLUT SISTER HAS A CRUSH ON HIM TOO!!!

9. SHINEKUMARPT

December 21, 2010 at 3:47 pm

GAY AIR HEAD BASTAAD SALMAN DOES NOT SEE ANYTHING WORTH!!! WHAT HE SEES IS SOME GAY

MOVIES WHERE HE IS EXPECTED TO DROP HIS UNDIES SCENE AFTER SCENE!!!

ONLY GAYS AND OLD AUNTIES LIKE NEHARIKA BITCH WATCH THIS DAMNED BASTAAD’S MOVIES!!!

10. Simmy-Ran

December 21, 2010 at 12:26 pm

omg, india is getting all their movie ideas from hollywood!!!!!!!
    for once make ur own movies!!
    and wen it comes to horror movies in bollywood, they suck!!

December 21, 2010 at 12:04 pm

Aamir is an ACTOR. He likes to polish his craft and he like to surprise his fans and audiences with the roles that he does. I think he’s the BEST ACTOR in Bollywood and he can do anything.