Saif-Kareena ban on-screen kissing…

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor have made up their minds to stop on screen kissing forever. They announced their decision on Koffee With karan. While Saif wasn’t very happy with Akshay-Kareena lip locking in Kambakht Ishq, Bebo also expressed her disapproval about Saif’s chumma with Deepika in Love Aaj Kal.

We are not sure about Saif, but Kareena definetely has to re think about the self-imposed ban. It is heard that, Reema Kagti’s untitled film with Aamir Khan has a kissing scene.
A source reveals, “AK won’t be too thrilled to hear that Kareena went on national television to announce her fatwa on kissing. He would have preferred her to discuss her stand with him.”

Well, lets just wait and watch how far the couple lives up to their promise…

1. Singh is King

December 9, 2010 at 4:53 am

Singh’s wonder why would Kareena want to kiss a another lady????Saif ali Khan is a gay icon just like Salman.Saif dress in drag as Sonakshi

2. Sonusood

December 9, 2010 at 3:58 am

They both are shameless creatures. I think Saif is old enough to understand what is right and what is wrong at his age. The day is not far when he realises how it feels when you leave your wife and children and run after the young girls in town. His children are growing too! You have to pay for everything in this world and leave buddy! Jaise Karne Vaise Barni…

3. Sonusood

December 9, 2010 at 3:58 am

4. Sonam R.

December 8, 2010 at 11:30 pm

who really cares? they are a annoying couple.

5. Nisha

December 8, 2010 at 9:28 pm

well we will see how long this will last?

6. Mystic_River

December 8, 2010 at 9:18 pm

nah…they wont be able to resist themselves…they are so much into it….how can we forgt the movie called kurbaan…
    Saifeena kissfeena… plz dont stop what u do best….lolz

7. Mystic_River

December 8, 2010 at 9:18 pm

Saifeena kissfeena… plz dont stop what u do best….lolz

8. Mystic_River

December 8, 2010 at 9:18 pm

Saifeena kissfeena… plz dont stop what u do best….lolz

9. Kitty

December 8, 2010 at 8:00 pm

About the article, I’m sure Aamir is breathing a sigh of relief that he won’t have to kiss Kareena! LOL

10. Kitty

December 8, 2010 at 8:00 pm

11. Kitty

December 8, 2010 at 7:59 pm

“subh” your jokes suck and only show your low standards of amusement. Did you get tired of watching Salman grab his crotch? Why don’t you go gaze at a topless photo of him then? I’m sure you have plenty of them. That should keep you busy for awhile.

12. Kitty

December 8, 2010 at 7:59 pm

13. subh

December 8, 2010 at 5:08 pm

Tourist: Whose skeleton is that?
    Sardar: An old king’s skeleton.
    Tourist: Who’s that smaller skeleton next to it?
    Sardar: That was same king’s skeleton when he was a child. hehehe

Sardar: U cheated me.
    Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to u.
    Sardar: Radio label shows Made in Japan but radio says this is ‘All India Radio! ‘ hehehe

At the scene of an accident a man was crying: O God! I have lost my hand, oh!
    Sardar: Control yourself. Don’t cry. See that man. He has lost his head. Is he crying? hehehe

Boss: Where were you born?
    Sardar: India ..
    Boss: which part?
    Sardar: What ‘which part’? Whole body was born in India .heheheeeeeeeee

NOW THE LAST TWO ULTIMATE:
    In an interview, Interviewer: How does an electric motor run?
    Sardar: Dhhuuuurrrrrrrrrr. …..
    Inteviewer shouts: Stop it.
    Sardar: Dhhuurrrr dhup dhup dhup,,,hehehe

mast laga naa guysssssssssss,,,,,n singh dnt take it seriously,,,its a joke bhai,,,,

• Kitty

December 8, 2010 at 7:55 pm

Tourist: Whose skeleton is that?
      Salman: An old king’s skeleton.
      Tourist: Who’s that smaller skeleton next to it?
      Salman: That was same king’s skeleton when he was a child. hehehe

Salman: U cheated me.
      Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to u.
      Salman: Radio label shows Made in Japan but radio says this is ‘All India Radio! ‘ hehehe

At the scene of an accident a man was crying: O God! I have lost my hand, oh!
      Salman: Control yourself. Don’t cry. See that man. He has lost his head. Is he crying? hehehe

Boss: Where were you born?
      Salman: India ..
      Boss: which part?
      Salman: What ‘which part’? Whole body was born in India .heheheeeeeeeee

NOW THE LAST TWO ULTIMATE:
      In an interview, Interviewer: How does an electric motor run?
      Salman: Dhhuuuurrrrrrrrrr. …..
      Inteviewer shouts: Stop it.
      Salman: Dhhuurrrr dhup dhup dhup,,,hehehe

• Zaara

December 8, 2010 at 9:49 pm

Looks like you love Sallu more than his fans. You just can’t get him outta your head and can’t stop talking about him. YOU LOVE HIM!

• Nisha

December 8, 2010 at 9:33 pm

save your jokes for the criminal Salman,he probaly could use all the cheering up you can give him after he loses out on the awards this year and ends up alone and bitter.heheehee don’t mind
      p.s don’t make him laugh too hard or you will see those yellow grimy teeth of his lol!

• Zaara

December 8, 2010 at 9:48 pm

• Singh is King

December 9, 2010 at 4:50 am

#subh beta Singh knows ur using joke to make fun of sardars N punjabis.come beta Singh wiil give u a good beating for these jokes.Singh swears if Singh ever meets u in person Singh will thrash u for pranking on Singh’s community.ur a haramjada N gaandu.ja chod maar!!!!!

14. subh

December 8, 2010 at 5:01 pm

Son: Dad, what is an idiot? Dad: An idiot is a person who tries to explain his ideas in such a strange and long way that another person who is listening to him can”t understand him. Do you understand me? Son: No…..hehehe

• Kitty

December 8, 2010 at 7:52 pm

Salman: Dad, what is an idiot? Dad: An idiot is a person who tries to explain his ideas in such a strange and long way that another person who is listening to him can”t understand him. Do you understand me? Salman: No…..hehehe

• Zaara

December 8, 2010 at 9:49 pm

• Mystic_River

December 8, 2010 at 9:12 pm

hey subh how r u ! it seems ur jokes hypnotized kitty totally…great going!…..
      whats cooking in between u nd kitty !! Kya janaab, aakhir yeh chakkar kya hai? 😉

• Kitty

December 10, 2010 at 2:10 am

So you’re saying that Singh hypnotized “subh”? Interesting.

15. vampyre

December 8, 2010 at 3:41 pm

Kareena.. please don’t stop kissing on screen.. we need that stuff!!

• subh

December 8, 2010 at 4:58 pm

@vampyre,,,,,,tum bhi naa,,,,hahaha,,,,u need that stuff,,,hahaha,,,,,,,funny people

December 8, 2010 at 3:24 pm

Wow, I was like wow when I saw that they wouldn’t kiss but also knew that eventually they will have make a compromises here and there. I am sure they will kiss in the future cause that’s what they do. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss….

17. Subh

December 8, 2010 at 11:06 am

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i love you more than life itself
    But I’m afraid to love.
    My heart is like the fragile wings
    Of a tiny little dove.

I’m scared to get too close.
    I feel that I can’t win.
    You’ll love me for a little while
    Then you’ll set me free again.

I’ve lived so long on hopes and dreams
    I don’t know what to do.
    I don’t think I can trust my heart,
    For it belongs to you.

I know you’ll only hurt me
    Yet, I still keep running back.
    Between the paths of our hearts
    There’s a worn and beaten track.

You’ve got my heart held on a string.
    It’s breaking right in two.
    Enough belongs to me -to hurt-
    The rest belongs to you.

I know that somewhere in your heart
    There is a place for me.
    I just don’t know how to find it
    And there’s no way to make you see.

I can only hope that someday
    You’ll wake up and you’ll find,
    That while my heart belongs to yours,
    Yours, too, belongs to mine.

• Zaara

December 8, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Hey, are you okay?

• subh

December 8, 2010 at 4:53 pm

@zaara,,arreh yaar tum bhi naa,,,,,,its a joke,,,m ok,,,,,hahaha,,,,tum bhi naa,,,

uuups nt joke,,i mean its a poem,,,,,m ok,,,hahaha,,,,

• Zaara

December 8, 2010 at 5:50 pm

Okay, for a sec I thought something is wrong. =)

• Kitty

December 8, 2010 at 7:51 pm

Is this your love poem to Salman? Gross.

• Zaara

December 8, 2010 at 9:47 pm

What is your problem? It’s just a poem not about anything else. Just a POEM. Not about Sallu either. So what crawled up your ass? Why can’t you just leave it alone? Why do you have to be so mean all the time?

• bollyfan

December 9, 2010 at 2:15 am

u idiot donkey u stupid faggotz me will kick u in ur arse me u mess with me u writing poem to ur lover salman u gay hijra aaahaa aaahaa ahaaha

• Zaara

December 9, 2010 at 3:56 am

You know there is something seriously wrong with you and other Ash fans. You guys really need to go see a therapist or go to a anger management classes or a club. You people just can’t take criticism. Idiotic people who blindly worship a woman who doesn’t even know you exists and you abuse people on this site in her name. She would be ashamed if (she was a decent person) to have fans like you.

• Kitty

December 10, 2010 at 2:07 am

Naah, I think there’s something wrong with you, troll. At least Aishwarya’s fans here are up front about their preferences. You on the other hand, are a fraud and a liar. But like I said before, must be really embarrassing to be a Salman fan. That’s one of the reasons why his fans here use so many IDs.

• Kitty

December 10, 2010 at 2:04 am

Oh so now it’s your job to interpret “subh’s” poems? How do you know it’s not about Sallu? It’s a love poem, saying “my heart belongs to you… I love you more than life itself…” etc, etc. So if it’s not about Salman (the one “subh” loves) then why would “subh” print it? If you can’t answer, then don’t bother getting all excited and involved. Just leave it alone, obsess about something else.

And I’m only mean to trolls. Hope that answers your question.

• bollyfan

December 9, 2010 at 2:18 am

u idiots donkey faggotz me kick ur butt u as*hole me will make u cry for ur momma bee-itch u no try mess withz me u moron gay hijra u writing lovez poem to salman hijra

• bollyfan

December 9, 2010 at 2:19 am

u donkey aaaahaa ahhhaaa me will show who more powerfull mez or u

18. Subh

December 8, 2010 at 11:06 am

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i love you more than life itself
    But I’m afraid to love.
    My heart is like the fragile wings
    Of a tiny little dove.

I’m scared to get too close.
    I feel that I can’t win.
    You’ll love me for a little while
    Then you’ll set me free again.

I’ve lived so long on hopes and dreams
    I don’t know what to do.
    I don’t think I can trust my heart,
    For it belongs to you.

I know you’ll only hurt me
    Yet, I still keep running back.
    Between the paths of our hearts
    There’s a worn and beaten track.

You’ve got my heart held on a string.
    It’s breaking right in two.
    Enough belongs to me -to hurt-
    The rest belongs to you.

I know that somewhere in your heart
    There is a place for me.
    I just don’t know how to find it
    And there’s no way to make you see.

I can only hope that someday
    You’ll wake up and you’ll find,
    That while my heart belongs to yours,
    Yours, too, belongs to mine.

19. santa claus

December 8, 2010 at 9:37 am

happy christmas for slig and kaz

20. i'm Kaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!