KJO's next guest pair, Shahid and Priyanka…. It Gotta Be Rocking!!!

‘Koffee With Karan’ can’t get better than this! Karan Johar has managed to get Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra together on his controversial chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’.

KJO’s most recent twitter posts states, “On my way to have a cup of ‘koffee’ with Shahid and Priyanka!!”

It is heard that earlier, when Shahid and Priyanka were invited as Karan’s guest on hios show, Shahid was not very keen because the last time when he came to the show it was with his then girlfriend Kareena Kapoor.

The news is confirmed with KJO confirming on Twitter that the episode was superb.

Well, This surely got to be spicy…

1. Aisha

December 20, 2010 at 10:02 pm

Can’t wait for it.

2. Aisha

December 20, 2010 at 10:02 pm

Can’t wait for it.

3. pallavi

December 8, 2010 at 1:48 pm

shahid and priyanka i love to watch this .i love shahid most

4. Meera

December 7, 2010 at 9:42 pm

Can’t wait to watch these 2 – They are so cute and fun.
    Cheers!

5. Sonam R.

December 7, 2010 at 7:59 pm

That is excellent.Priyanka will be fun to see on the show

6. Nisha

December 7, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Shahid is so cute and I think Priyanka is cool too, I would like to watch this episode ,can’t wait.

7. Kitty

December 7, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Yes, it sounds like a great show… wonder if they’ll make any announcement?

December 7, 2010 at 4:12 pm

KWK is fun to watch cause the stars get caught off guard except when you are Ash and ABHI cause you know everything that comes outta their mouths are calculated. BORING!!!

• Kitty

December 7, 2010 at 5:29 pm

Kinda like how we know you can’t go very long without commenting about how the Bachchans fit into the equation? How calculating and BORING of you!

• Nisha

December 7, 2010 at 6:52 pm

Zaara,

you used to say that you were not a fan of anyone i particular,but now it seems you come out with the true story,you are Salman’s fan saying you love him!like we didn’t know that already!but tacky how you always attack Ash, subh may have competition from you to be Salman’s #1 fan, by the way does Salman pay you to make up alot of names to bash Ash and praise Salman or is it Neharika who pays you?

• Kitty

December 7, 2010 at 7:08 pm

Hi Nisha! Well “Zaara” was praising Salman when she first started commenting but then pretended not to be a Salman fan after that! (I guess it’s really something to be ashamed of, LOL!) Another character that can’t keep their story straight!

• Zaara

December 8, 2010 at 3:25 am

Dear Ash fans when I said I didn’t care for Sallu you didn’t believe me so now I have joined the Sallu group. And you know you guys should be detectives. I mean really you are goooooood. You ASH fans are really good at investigating Sallu FANS. Keep doing what you do cause it’s just so very funny!

• Zaara

December 8, 2010 at 3:25 am

• Zaara

December 8, 2010 at 3:25 am

• Kitty

December 8, 2010 at 6:17 pm

You’re not telling us anything we didn’t already know, that you’re a liar, a fraud, and a Sallu fan. This was obvious from the first day the “Zaara” character showed up, but then you backtracked and changed your story. That doesn’t take any detective work to figure out.

9. oxide777

December 7, 2010 at 11:52 am

This should be good. I wonder if they’ll have rocking chemistry or thanda-thanda.