Twinkle is the boss!!!

Akshay will soon be seen hosting the show MasterChef on Star Plus. While shooting an episode, the actor chatted with one of the contestants whose husband openly admitted that his wife keeps him under control.

Akshay was quick to reply: “Mujhe koi sharam nahi hai ye maanate hue ki ghar mein meri biwi bhi mujhe poore control mein rakhti hai (I don’t shy away from admitting that my wife keeps me under control at home).”

The star also joked that he might be a black belt in martial arts but in front of his wife “meri saari belt uttar jaati hai (My belt loses its relevance).”

1. IAmTheCritic

October 18, 2010 at 8:46 am

I a street hooker in NY! $1 only for pussy eating or cock sucking. My mommy has a brothel.

2. myopinion2010

October 18, 2010 at 1:35 am

Nice couple.
    Elegant and clever.

3. IAmTheCritic

October 17, 2010 at 11:15 am

Who the hell is imitating me? Loser!! Oh and you can tell the difference between ME and YOU. If people are smart, they would recognize the difference of what I write and YOU write. You need to stop is trash talk. Seriously, grow up. Thank you!

4. IAmTheCritic

October 17, 2010 at 7:41 am

Papa where are you bastaad why you fukkd my mama and left us??? i have no Nationality Because nobody beleives me here in America that I am an American!! they calls m ” Paki” “Black Bitch” and more……… The other day a boy threw a stone right into my head!!! Hey called me a “black slut””. I want to go back and show people that I am a “white bitch” was licking white asses in NY!!!!!

5. IAmTheCritic

October 17, 2010 at 7:37 am

To : MY MOTHER

Mommy who is my father??? I have to find that. Because some time I think I should kiss American arse. Some times I feel like licking Bollywood Assess. Help me mama was my father a yankee or an african.

6. IAmTheCritic

October 16, 2010 at 11:41 am

To: LIZZY

Um…I’m a girl first of all :) And I’ve always been under that name. I think you’re getting me mixed up with someone else. I’m not lying, I actually don’t go back and read the comments AFTER I write mine but I’m bored right now. OH AND I don’t care if you’re brother is a detective!! He should actually consider being a tech and trace where the comments are coming from and you’ll see that it’s not mystic river. I don’t comment on every post just so you know. Only the ones that I think are interesting.

7. SHINE

October 16, 2010 at 5:14 am

8. Bestyle

October 14, 2010 at 8:04 pm

Akhshay is ‘joru ka gulam’ 😀

9. Lizzy

October 14, 2010 at 4:07 pm

@IAmTheCritic How come you don`t use your other name today?…………..mystic.river……I told you my brother is a detective I smell something fishy……be a man don`t be scared!

10. Lizzy

October 14, 2010 at 3:47 pm

I agree with Kitty and Nisha……I am waiting on Action Replay `s celeb-den posts are retarded.

11. IAmTheCritic

October 14, 2010 at 3:26 pm

I don’t think so because wasn’t Akhsay that forced Twinkle (despite her flop films) to quit acting when they got married because he didn’t want any other men acting/kissing her??? HE seems to wear the pants in the relationship……..

12. kammy

October 14, 2010 at 2:56 pm

i agree , s far as they r happy . why hate instead of blessing . u say good things about people god with shower u with blessing .

13. afaf

October 14, 2010 at 1:43 pm

what is bad is when we interfere in others personal lives ,,,,, what’s the matter if he is happy and satisfied in his married life?!! … instead of attacking them you would appreciate his love and respect towards his wife

14. Azie

October 14, 2010 at 1:08 pm

Akshay is henpecked by his wife and he is enjoying it.

15. Kitty

October 14, 2010 at 11:14 am

Oh and I’m sure if Abhi made these same comments about Aishwarya, the troll chorus would be calling him GAY… or even if he took on a cooking show! So why is the troll suddenly quiet about Akki?

16. Kitty

October 14, 2010 at 11:09 am

I agree with Nisha, Action Replayy will be awesome! CANT WAIT!

Twinkle can go buy her 94th Prada bag for all I care!

17. Nisha

October 14, 2010 at 10:35 am

whatever,but I am looking forward to Action Replay.

18. Slig

October 14, 2010 at 7:39 am

I want go out of here bad couple

19. Slig

October 14, 2010 at 7:37 am

Bad couple

20. Rooksana

October 14, 2010 at 7:13 am

No wonder AK is doing so many movies – better to be out shooting than at home! He was linked with so many other beautiful actresses – don’t know what he saw in Twinkle (one lousy actress for sure)!

October 14, 2010 at 5:50 am

I think she looks beautiful. Family life suites her. She has got style and looks radiant.