'Bigg Boss' blocked in Mumbai..

After not successfully being able to disrupt the shoot of Bigg Boss 4, Shiv Sena, who is protesting against the participation by two Pakistani celebs in the show, has convinced the cable operators in Mumbai to take the show off air.

Many cable operators in Mumbai and Thane area blocked the channel Colors starting 6 pm on Wednesday and by 9 pm almost all operators had blocked the channel. However, people with DTH antennas were able to watch the show.

Shiv Sena is opposed the participation of Pakistani celebrities Veena Malik and Begum Nawazish Ali on the show.

Ganesh Naidu, president of the Cable Operators and Distributors Association, says most cable operators in the area agree with the Shiv Sena view and therefore agreed to block Colors channel after request from a senior Shiv Sena leader.

1. Kitty

October 18, 2010 at 12:53 pm

I don’t think so 39, Salman is trying to pander to his fans in Pakistan after his stupid appearance on Pak TV where he made his shockingly stupid comments about the Mumbai terror attack. He is a publicity hoor and a sellout… a real disgusting guy.

2. uncensored

October 17, 2010 at 3:12 pm

I think it’s all ridiculous. Discrimination is just wrong. Salman is great at trying to bridge the gap between Indians and Pakistanis. More people should follow suit. These two Pakistanis were just contestants on the show. I don’t understand why there is so much hate. I am Indian but one of my best friends is Pakistani. We respect each other’s differences but we have so much in common. India says that they are one of the leaders in the world for democracy and progress but that is a lie. India is still as backwards as ever. Censoring movies because there is too much skin, blocking a tv show because of two participants that did no wrong, etc. Maybe that energy should be placed into creating a better education system or helping the sick or homeless.

3. jess

October 16, 2010 at 11:40 am

ockay veer shut the fuck up caus i was trying to defend you,ohh and at least i am not a son of a bitch.

4. SHINE

October 16, 2010 at 2:20 am

@27 ZAARA BITCH HEY SLUT WHY YOU UGLY COWARD AUNTIJI FAKING IDS AGAIN FLOOZY????

WHY DON’T YOU USE YOUR OWN NAME TO THRASH ME??

ALL SALMAN ASS LICKING EUNUCH LIKE SUBH, ZAARA, MYSTIC RIVER .. ETC ,ETC, USE COUNTLESS FAKE IDS AND ACCUSE HONEST AND GUTSY ASH FANS FOR FAKING NAMES!!!!!!!!

GET A LIFE LOSERS!!!SHOW SPINE UGLY CHICKS!! BECAUSE THERE ARE ONLY 2 OR 3 ASH HATERS AND SAL”GAY”MAN FANS!!!

THAT TOO EUNUCHS, OBVIOUSLY NO SPINE OR “BALLS”!!!!

5. SHINE

October 16, 2010 at 2:14 am

WELL SAID NISHA SWEEETY!!! ON FRIDAYS I CHILL OUT!!! SO I COULD NOT COMMENT TO SOME REAL JERKS AND CHEAPER WOMEN LIKE (BORRING)ZAARA ETC…….!!! ANYWAY YOU HAVE SAID EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO SAY!!!

6. AJIT

October 16, 2010 at 12:35 am

first i like the way shivsena is treating the bludy pakistanis ,and many true hindus like me hate the muslims like salman who get the fame in india but chear for pakistan,and this happen because stupid salman fans.and i have to tell comment 32(angel of joy) that salman is criminal more than actor and he deserve our comments on him, and i like what nisha said about ash and salman.

7. Kitty

October 15, 2010 at 11:02 am

Go Nisha! You tell em! :)

8. Nisha

October 15, 2010 at 9:11 am

Or C. because Salman is the bad boy of bollywood and lives in the shadows of the real Kings of bollywood Shah Rukh and Aamir Khan?so let me know which one it is? as for “borinng” who accuses Shine of making fake ids,don`t try and point fingers at him,when eveybody knows there are many people who hate Salman, I am not Shine,neither is Singh,Kitty,Luvnya or Serene so it looks like you are talking about your own experience with name changing to make cheap comments about Ash which I find very cheesey,chee chee!

9. Nisha

October 15, 2010 at 9:02 am

@32 “angelofJoy” What a load of crap,First of all why don`t you use your regular user name,I am sure this isn`t your first time here,you make all these assumptions that all Salman haters are Ash fans,I am sure there are others who hate Salman like Shah Rukh fans and people that simply don`t like criminals,I am a Ash fan so let me tell you why I like her ,First to state the obvious she is the Queen of bollywood,she a talented actress and the best and most exciting dancer,she is beautiful,she has brought internationl fame for Indians,she is the ambassador to Bollywood ,people from China and Russia love her,She is brave and experiments with diff roles for every Devdas and Jodha Akbar she also does a Raincoat and Chokher Bali,and and she makes me proud to be a Indian girl. Now my question back to you?Why do you like Salman? A.because of Salman`s lengthy criminal record which include a hit and run and “accidently” killing a innocent bystander B.because Salman abuses girls physically and emotionally.

10. AngelOfJoy

October 15, 2010 at 4:32 am

To alle haters of Salman Khan:
    Why are you here? If you hate Salman why come and comment? To spread your hate? How admirable!!!
    If you guys have nothing good to say the GET LOST!

And to Aishwarya fans: What are you guys so proud of? The fact that ash is so fake and made of plastic or the fact that she has married to abhi for his last name “BACHCAN” .. At least Salman doesn’t use PPL to get fame and status.

#31 Get a life ! India is not a millimeter better then Pakistan.

Why are you PPL so full of hate towards one another? – I don’t get it !!!

11. Luvyna

October 15, 2010 at 1:16 am

Pakistan is the home to terrorists everybody knows it comment26* So shut up and pimp the females in your family to them low class slumdog.

12. suvidha

October 15, 2010 at 12:48 am

shiv sena is mad

13. Singh is King

October 15, 2010 at 12:28 am

Singh hates eunuch bitch Salman N Singh is happy Shiv Sena blocked Big Ass,Singh is not a racist N don`t dislike Pakis but if any Paki wants to say something bad things abt Indians,come before Singh and Singh will give u a Indian welcome,Singh will give u a good beating N send u back to Paki in a wheelchair,so shut ur bloody mouth abt Indians,U haramjadas, eunuchs Bolly Fan N Abraham!

14. seema

October 14, 2010 at 9:39 pm

I can’t believe in this day and age a religious group can have this much control. These people need to get a bloody grip and leave people alone. India will never advance far enough if they allow this kind of crap to take place! The people need to shut these fanatics up!

15. Boringgg

October 14, 2010 at 8:30 pm

Shine, we know you keep making fake IDs to agree with yourself, which is very sad. You must be some kid, as you don’t understand the meaning of the actual article. Read before you make an idiotic comment, unless of course you yourself are a racist.

16. me

October 14, 2010 at 7:54 pm

To comment 5
    you say my comment is cheap
    because you are so obsessed, in trying to protect the shiv sena activists, that you fail to see the bigger picture.
    what is wrong with pakistanis? They are exactly the same as you, so before you go accusing me of being cheap, maybe its ur cheap character which makes u hide behind the true reasoning of why terrorism is alive and well in India.

17. Veer

October 14, 2010 at 7:21 pm

jess your father is stupid bitch!!

18. Arjun

October 14, 2010 at 6:26 pm

Everytime l come over here something to read,l get really sick cuz of the weirds-Nisha & Kitty.I think U guys gotta hav checked up Ur brains.Cuz U guyz might be suffering from DDS.U guys always go jealous…I think almost all the guyz would agree with my point.And this so called Shiv Sena…What the hell he is doing..lt seems he is the real TERRORIST.Hope he won’t get his ass kicked up……..The MOTHER FUCKER !!!!

19. jess

October 14, 2010 at 5:55 pm

comment 1 I agree with you to. commment 16 i agree with you to i am not muslim but i don’t hate pikstan.I don’t think hindus hate salman kann only stupid people would say that.

20. Veer

October 14, 2010 at 5:33 pm

hindus hate Salman and his fans.

21. Veer

October 14, 2010 at 5:30 pm

Salman and his fans are bitches.

22. samra>kats no1 fan

October 14, 2010 at 5:20 pm

comment no.1 ,well said. :) i agree wiv u.

23. samra>kats no1 fan

October 14, 2010 at 5:18 pm

U guys r idiots. Cnt u see what that stupid shiv sena is tryin to do. Who gvs a dam abt him anyway.im watchin big boss and im enjoyin watchin it esp SALMAN KHAN. if u dnt lyk then shove it up urz. Bloody shiv sena..just a attention seekin fkd up dog. Get a life.u blody low life.

24. Bolly Fan

October 14, 2010 at 4:00 pm

JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF LOW LIFE INDIANS.

25. FoolKiller

October 14, 2010 at 3:38 pm

Paki terrorist-beggars go home

26. tanya

October 14, 2010 at 3:36 pm

GROW UP YOU PEOPLE! Have you heard yourselves? Do you realise whether you like the show or not, whether you like Salman or not – this is a much larger issue – one that is portrayed globally. What a great impression you are all making of Indians!

27. Abraham

October 14, 2010 at 2:15 pm

Indians are funny. When Shitta Shitty was dissed in BigBrother she got simpaty and won the shit. Racism was cried out by the indians while the same things happens here. Don’t get me wrong(I’m Pakistani) but I don’t hate Indians. For me Indians and Pakis are the same. The truth is that Indians and Pakistani are the real racist cuz they hate all others.

28. Luvyna

October 14, 2010 at 1:12 pm

Neither do I want to see that old hedgehog’s face Nisha and Kitty but I do look at him sometimes when am constipating. It’s my immediate cure. lolllll

29. Kitty

October 14, 2010 at 11:06 am

Hi Nisha! Well the Admin is Salman’s biggest fan, that much we know, but you should stick around or we’ll miss you!

30. Nisha

October 14, 2010 at 10:52 am

That was a good one Kitty,Salman is yawn worthy,no body wants her hear about him. I hope the admin doesn`t do any more stories on Salman because it making me not want to come on this site.

31. Kitty

October 14, 2010 at 10:17 am

Who wants to watch old bloody eye anyway? I’m sure this must be another publicity stunt for that creep. Speaking of publicity stunts, why does the Admin feature Salman daily as if he’s the biggest star of Bollywood? Most of his fans probably can’t even read, and they probably don’t have access to computers. The fan that comes on Celebden to write “DABAANG ROCKS… SALMAN IS GOD” uses 100 names anyway, so who are these articles for anyway? I really hope the Admin is not creating false names to big up that dumb guy. You really have to wonder why she lets the troll post with so many names.

32. Nisha

October 14, 2010 at 9:55 am

I am glad because every time I see Salman I feel very nauseous,and if anybody else gets these kind of symptoms don`t worry this is the reaction that Salman gets from most people.@ Kaz I am glad we can agree Salman is crap.

33. aisha

October 14, 2010 at 9:02 am

LOL LOL LOL !!!! Shit Sena … He’s probably sat in a room some where rubbing his hands in glee watching all the Big Boss shows. Good going Shit Sena, more publicity for Big Boss. So what yaar if there are PK stars in there yaar. It makes it all that more exciting. Bunch of idiots … Peace

34. Slig

October 14, 2010 at 7:54 am

Daddy yankee big boss

35. Slig

October 14, 2010 at 7:52 am

Why imitate the name of the singer daddy yankee was the title

36. Rooksana

October 14, 2010 at 7:24 am

Well said #1 – sounds like this Shiv Sena crowd are a bunch of attention seekers! They’re always up in arms for such petty things (like Kareena’s bare back – what a joke!). Its people like this that cause disruption and animosity in a country. Childish is all I can say …

37. Luvyna

October 14, 2010 at 6:50 am

Comment*1 your opinion is so cheap just like you perhaps.

38. Luvyna

October 14, 2010 at 6:49 am

Agree with SHINE.

October 14, 2010 at 6:01 am

How very Mature of them.

40. SHINE

October 14, 2010 at 5:47 am

THAT’S HAPPIEST NEWS I HAVE EVER HEARD ABOUT THIS GAY KHAN!!!

HATS OFF TO THIS SHIV SENA PPL FOR SHOWING THEIR MUSCLE POWER TO THIS IMPOTENT KHAN!!

STARDOM CANNOT BUY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. me

October 14, 2010 at 5:34 am

So
    India calls Australia a racist country
    yet u have shiv sena ( the home grown terrorists of India) who fail to acknowledge Pakistan people
    India gets annoyed when there attacks on indian students, however they ironically attack pakistanis
    Shiv sena, is a group of cowards, you fail to recognise the increased harmony within the modern world.